• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Ark

Ah. That makes sense. The penalty is for the driver, not the team as such. Sure, not having one of the main drivers racing is most likely a penalty in itself, but Lotus isn't barred from entering two cars.

What's the the Ambrosia?

Lotus' reserve driver is Jerome d'Ambrosio, just a little play on words ;)

Dead Man

I have no problem with the ban, but it is way out of line with previous penalties, as people are saying. Consistency is just not something the FIA enjoys.

Shaneus

f1gaf8dkdy.gif
God damnit, not even in the top 50 anymore :( Having Sauber for engines didn't help, but I doubt actually putting my team in before the weekend would've made much difference. Oh well, I should at least have a nice, tidy sum to play with for Monza.

jey_16

Banned
Looking at the replay it makes it seem as if Hamilton could have moved more to the right but in that split second, I don't think he would have expected grosjean to come over that far, I don't even know what he was trying to do on that side of the track since being too much inside compromises you for turn 1. Didn't realise he took out both saubers as well

Igo

At first the incident did look like Hamilton's fault though due to camera angle.
It really didn't.

I don't understand how anyone missed this black car cutting across the entire track and into Lewis live. The camera was aimed straight at all the action.

Joni

It really didn't.

I don't understand how anyone missed this black car cutting across the entire track and into Lewis live. The camera was aimed straight at all the action.

Because there was a car in front of him starting really fast that took our attention?

I'm up three spots

For next race I'm going to "downgrade" the Chassis from Lotus to Macca and pic Sauber for engine instead of Williams

Drivers will keep them as Kimi and Glock, Wish I had more money to pick Kova. Maybe next race

I wonder what was said here

554752_279904465455511_1054642307_n.jpg

Probably the funniest joke in history??!

Shaneus

I'm up three spots

For next race I'm going to "downgrade" the Chassis from Lotus to Macca and pic Sauber for engine instead of Williams

Drivers will keep them as Kimi and Glock, Wish I had more money to pick Kova. Maybe next race
I actually went *up* one! Looks like I'll be able to upgrade my engine to something more substantial, too. Will bump up my engine to Lotus from Sauber and still have enough coin to get off Glock and upgrade to Petrov. Pretty happy about that... at least (most of the time) the Lotus' are consistent finishers. Better than McLaren, anyway.

Dilly

Banned
I'd pay money to see Rubens in Lotus for Monza.

Who agrees with me that he's the man for the job?

Go away MJ, that seat's d'Ambrosio's!

There are no victories in the war without a scar, no rainbow without the rain ..! See you in Monza!

No hay victorias sin cicatrices , no existe el arcoíris sin la lluvia..! Nos vemos en Monza!

Non c'e vittoria senza qualche ferita di guerra, non c'e arcobaleno senza la pioggia...! Ci vediamo a Monza!

Can say what you want, Alonso's more poetic than Hamilton on their social feeds.

I actually went *up* one! Looks like I'll be able to upgrade my engine to something more substantial, too. Will bump up my engine to Lotus from Sauber and still have enough coin to get off Glock and upgrade to Petrov. Pretty happy about that... at least (most of the time) the Lotus' are consistent finishers. Better than McLaren, anyway.

Maybe you should wait on the Lotus upgrade till after Monza. They will be racing with one car, almost. But don't follow my advice, I suck at the game lol

Alonso's more anything than anyone. I'm still surprised how much following him on Twitter has humanised him to me.

119650.jpg

Dilly

Banned
Alonso's more anything than anyone. I'm still surprised how much following him on Twitter has humanised him to me.

His behaviour during early years stuck with people I guess, he seems such a nice guy on Twitter/Facebook. He lives for F1 racing.

Lach

I'd pay money to see Rubens in Lotus for Monza.

Who agrees with me that he's the man for the job?

Jake was wondering if Algasuari might get the seat, as he has probably spent more time in a lotus f1 car this season than D'Ambrosio. (on that note, he probably spent more time in it than Kimi or Romain as well)...

Jake was wondering if Algasuari might get the seat, as he has probably spent more time in a lotus f1 car this season than D'Ambrosio. (on that note, he probably spent more time in it than Kimi or Romain as well)...

? Algurusuari? What am I missing here

Xun

Because there was a car in front of him starting really fast that took our attention?
My issue regarding the matter was how people so quickly blamed Hamilton when we hadn't seen a replay.

I don't care if it may have looked like he caused it for some, to not see a replay and blame someone so quickly isn't right.

However it didn't surprise me given a large group of people here blindly hate on the guy.

Yen

My issue regarding the matter was how people so quickly blamed Hamilton when we hadn't seen a replay.

I don't care if it may have looked like he caused it for some, to not see a replay and blame someone so quickly isn't right.

However it didn't surprise me given a large group of people here blindly hate on the guy.

Must be because he's black.

Shaneus

Maybe you should wait on the Lotus upgrade till after Monza. They will be racing with one car, almost. But don't follow my advice, I suck at the game lol
It's a good idea. Given how the McLaren performed at Spa, it wouldn't be stupid to go for the McLaren. If that doesn't work out, I can downgrade next race... at least I'd do better than going with Lotus now (hadn't even considered that they're basically running one car).

Lach

held my 90th place even though having kob/ham as drivers and both engine and chassis from sauber...thanks to their quali...

I see Shaneus has bitten the bullet too for daring to use a naughty word :(

Also, Alonso's view of the crash is pretty much my favourite crash-related video ever now. It's so bad ass.

Funny that Alonso talks about luck owing him... because it looks to me like had luck still not been on his side he'd have likely been missing a head right now. A meter further forward and it would have been game over.

Adamm

Seems nearly everyone's f1racemanager was destroyed by grojsean. So in reality no one lost out big time :

In fact I moved up a place! :D

Top Bottom