• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Omiee

It's more your statement that even if they start the session the chnaces of getting a better time were small, now it is a massive advantage. Just a laugh, that's all.

I dont get it were you guys not following the session, if they did not clear the track it would have been water pools all over the place and it would take a few laps before they cleared the water so it would have been a disadvantage. Now they have used the medical car and marshalls to clear the water so it could be a massive advatange for the teams who are below 10th place.

mclem

FOM did a 3D broadcast of the 2010 Singapore GP, apparently. Only shown at the track itself in an exclusive Samsung tent or something.
Hang on. So they showed a 3D broadcast... at the place where the thing was actually happening in 3D?

Omiee

Look at that water on the track damnn. I thought the marshalls cleared most of it.

Looks like full wets is the best tire at the moment.

Leonsito

Well, this was expected, how can people say that times would be slower, the track is way better now, and they are on inters.

Omiee

nice lap by grosjean.

See this is what i meant by some people getting a second chance they would have not had if we did not have a red flag situation.

Grosjean and Alonso were outside the top 10.

shumi and webber damnnnnnnnnn

Lach

Ok what a shambles! Whoever goes through last will be in...

[edit] Perez should be very angry right now!

Everyone fighting the car to keep it on the track

untitled-16fqxlu.gif

Top Bottom