• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Omiee

Williams killing it, did not think she still had it in her. Lets see if Federer can make it a perfect weekend by winning it tomorrow.

He should be first if im not mistaken if he wins Wimbledon tomorrow.

mclem

The BBC have basically kidnapped Murray Walker and they're holding him in a small cell for our entertainment... and it's awesome!

Just woke up, was the rain really that bad that caused Jenson to lose so much time on his last lap section 3? Or did something else happen?

car span on straight so yellow flag last corner, that though wasn't the problem is was the huge buildup of water :(

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
oh come on now join us 100 pp GAF'ers.
Never!! 50pp feels so natural.

AxNHDJkCAAAQunT.jpg

Murray Walker still gold.

Williams killing it, did not think she still had it in her. Lets see if Federer can make it a perfect weekend by winning it tomorrow.

He should be first if im not mistaken if he wins Wimbledon tomorrow.

He does go 1st if he wins.

Omiee

Are you fucking kidding me they are clearing the track?

Just give pole to the top teams. This shit is horrible.

Nolan.

I want to see some track stuff, bored of these impromptu interviews now...haha Eddie throwing away money like it's nothing

Omiee

Damn I wish Australia had the BBC commentary :(

Wut?

They stopped the session and now they are cleaning the track. Some teams made the wrong decision and got stuck with bad times now they get a freaking second chance because of the stewards clearing the track etc.

Jack and eddie are so much fun to watch lol.

Dead Man

They stopped the session and now they are cleaning the track. Some teams made the wrong decision and got stuck with bad times now they get a freaking second chance because of the stewards clearing the track etc.

Jack and eddie are so much fun to watch lol.

Oh, I thought you meant to re order the current grid based on team points or something.

Omiee

Oh, I thought you meant to re order the current grid based on team points or something.

no hell no but they are obviously giving the top teams another chance to shine now. I would have loved for perez to start from pole or go with the current top 10 to the third session.

f0rk

Hello from the pit straight! Big clear patch coming so i think it will get going again soon.

If you are bored, do mexican waves and boo whoever is on screen till they acknowledge the camera. Its doing wonders here!

Dead Man

no hell no but they are obviously giving the top teams another chance to shine now. I would have loved for perez to start from pole or go with the current top 10 to the third session.

Yeah, but that is sort of how it works, and how it has always worked in qualy. I don't think the conditions will be much better than the start of Q2 even after they get going.

mclem

Hello from the pit straight! Big clear patch coming so i think it will get going again soon.

If you are bored, do mexican waves and boo whoever is on screen till they acknowledge the camera. Its doing wonders here!

But did you wave at Eddie?

Omiee

No reaction to eddie, i thought they would cheer at least. Silverstone is such a nice venue though. i cant believe bernie wanted to leave and get rid of silverstone on the calender.

Top Bottom