• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

f0rk

No reaction to eddie, i thought they would cheer at least. Silverstone is such a nice venue though. i cant believe bernie wanted to leave and get rid of silverstone on the calender.
Where was he? We can only see the fia feed for the most part, opposite marussia garage which is the first one

Buxton: "It'd be great if they had some jet dryers out on the track like in the States. I mean, Montoya hasn't been in F1 for years."

XD

Lach

Come on...continue....

BBC is doing a great job!
I've just managed to get that Womans Wimbeldon Final running in 3D (BBC HD) on my Computer Monitor. It looks great. BBC needs to do 3D coverage of a F1 Race someday!

even if they start the session, the chances of people setting a better time before the time is over is small.

Im a huge supporter of keeping the current top 10 as well.

that was a good point, its interference with the result by getting a red flag in there.

he made a bad decision by going on inters, why is he getting a new chance now =(

Are you fucking kidding me they are clearing the track?

Just give pole to the top teams. This shit is horrible.

They stopped the session and now they are cleaning the track. Some teams made the wrong decision and got stuck with bad times now they get a freaking second chance because of the stewards clearing the track etc.

---

he is getting a bit annoying with the whole end the session now and keep it as it is.

And if that wasn't funny enough:

this is getting a bit boring, start already.

Adamm

Come on...continue....

BBC is doing a great job!
I've just managed to get that Womans Wimbeldon Final running in 3D (BBC HD) on my Computer Monitor. It looks great. BBC needs to do 3D coverage of a F1 Race someday!

Considering how long it took F1 to be broadcast in HD, I wouldn't hold my breath for 3D.

And BBC just use the world feed, they have no control over it.

Nevasleep

vhkRVl.jpg

Omiee

I dont get to change my mind sjeez.

At first i was a supporter of keeping the current top 10 and just continuing to Q3 without the red flag. I cant believe they cleared the track like they haver right now because its a huge advantage for everyone who made some bad decisions during q2.

Now that they have made the decision of continuing im all for starting it as soon as possible.

Juicy Bob

FOM did a 3D broadcast of the 2010 Singapore GP, apparently. Only shown at the track itself in an exclusive Samsung tent or something.

Nolan.

Weird some going for intermediates and some full wet, also why park at the end of the lane and loose tyre temperature

Dead Man

I dont get to change my mind sjeez.

At first i was a supporter of keeping the current top 10 and just continuing to Q3 without the red flag. I cant believe they cleared the track like they haver right now because its a huge advantage for everyone who made some bad decisions during q2.

Now that they have made the decision of continuing im all for starting it as soon as possible.

It's more your statement that even if they start the session the chnaces of getting a better time were small, now it is a massive advantage. Just a laugh, that's all.

Omiee

Is it a good choice to not get out right now let some cars get a racing line out there and than go out on slicks?

Top Bottom