• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

I'm pretty sure that Hamilton set his best time on the harder of the two tires.

Hamilton is being used as a guinea pig.. I won't be surprised if his car had a completely difference balance come quali

EDIT: I've noticed that Kimi is steadily half a second faster than the FLN*

First-lap Nutcase

Hammer24

Banned
lol .. @ concorde agreement comment. I have always been against the idea of a pay driver, but I don't think there's any way to stop that. It's a shame

Well, what they are going to put into it, is going to be a "lex RBR". Kind of shows, that you have to buy the WDC.

btw, I can change my avatar on Sunday right?

I did hope you´d kinda get attached to it - but yeah, the time is over. :)

For news:
- some teams speculating about the possibility to go for a one stop race. Sauber of course thinking about it.
- India mad at Ferrari. They have a Italian Marine flag on the car, which is seen as a provocation after the "pirate incident". While political statements on the cars are prohibited, its Ferrari, so the flags stay on...
- While we are at Fer, they are putting all their hopes on the race. They waved around the long run tables showing that they were faster in race trim. Of course no one knows how much fuel was in the cars, so its kinda useless.
- Hulk being a man to watch. He was really fast in race trim, about half a second faster than the Merc, who were quite happy themselves saying they found some time understanding their coanda better.

Hammer24

Banned
naa.. it sucks lol

image.php

MSC on softs already *rolleyes*

moojito

If msc has stopped caring, mercedes should let their 3rd driver get some races in. I don't even know who that is, mind.

Hammer24

Banned
i would love to see MSC to do a qualy lap in a car like Kimis. if he is slow there you are right. But i would bet not

When he came back - who would have thought he´d get dominated by ROS?
You want to make it in F1, you gotta beat your teammate on a constant basis, regardless of the car.

jey_16

Banned
Sad how much the second half of the season has changed from the first half......can't blame red bull though, with the resources and experience that Ferrari & Mclaren have, they shouldn't be this far behind

moojito

I wish they'd gone crazy with turns 10/11 here and made it a really huge banked curve, with like a net above it or something to catch massa.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
That can't be true right?

Why not? Red Bull is dirty rich company (no crisis for them) and they are commited to this sport.

Getting drivers from them is very hard, because they can easily up any offer for 10+ million €..

Top Bottom