• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

I don't know what the fuck Ferrari are doing, but improving the car is not part of it.

7th place.

Holy fucking shit. So fucking embarrassing.

And yet everyone keeps bitching about Alonso's complains.

Omiee

Driver X on pole, damnn the driver is the best around, in another class, man he is amazing.

Vettel on pole, yeah newey improved the car again.

It's looking increasingly desperate for Alonso.

Great pace from Maldonado again, such a shame that he hasn't been able to hold it together during the races for most of the year, otherwise Williams could have been sitting pretty by now.

Dead Man

Driver X on pole, damnn the driver is the best around, in another class, man he is amazing.

Vettel on pole, yeah newey improved the car again.

Nobody has said that. Why the hell do you do this? I like you most of the time, but this shit is getting old.

Omiee

Nobody has said that. Why the hell do you do this? I like you most of the time, but this shit is getting old.

Was not talking about you DM. But in other races it was always claimed that when a driver wins hes done a great drive. But when vettel does it the RB8 is resposible.

Anyway. Vettel penalty? If he has no fuel it looks like he might start at the end of the grid like hamilton.

jey_16

Banned
Wtf happened to Ferrari....all those updates and the gap is even bigger. Only hope is if something happens to Vettel but I doubt anything will

Mclaren are going to miss Hamilton next year!

untitled-759l06.gif

Wtf happened to Ferrari....all those updates and the gap is even bigger. Only hope is if something happens to Vettel but I doubt anything will

Mclaren are going to miss Hamilton next year!

Alonso was already hoping for a DNF from others two or three races ago. He knows that he has no chance to win this title anymore.

Dilly

Banned
Hamilton startes at the back of the grid with a similair problem.

No he didn't, Hamilton started at the back of the grid because he ran out of fuel before getting to the pits.

Unless your psychic, no one knows what's wrong with the Red Bull.

Mohonky

Yeah no hate for vettel with all these posts begging for a vettel fuel penalty.

No no, I definitely hate him. I'm not going to deny that one. Beiber annoys me.

I mean look at his face, hes sitting there pissed because it didnt go all his way.

Seb confirmed that he stopped the car because of some problem.
Glad he cleared that up.
KuGsj.gif

He gave the wall a tap, same as hamilton did in singapore. He might have busted something on the suspension, driveshaft, gearbox.

Beibers face annoys me, he is such a sulky bastard when it doesnt go his way.

See, this is where most of the people here would disagree with you. Vettel is such a nice, charismatic and funny guy.

It's just that no one wants to see him win.
KuGsj.gif

Omiee

He gave the wall a tap, same as hamilton did in singapore. He might have busted something on the suspension, driveshaft, gearbox.

Beibers face annoys me, he is such a sulky bastard when it doesnt go his way.

I cant remember but how were your posts when hamilton used to be grumpy every race last year?

Or what is your reaction when alonso is complaining about speed and his car after every race.

Top Bottom