• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Omiee

What happened to Red Bull's amazing pace from Valencia?

I think mclaren engineer said it last week: they were just fast on that track and in those conditions. They got the tires working for them. I dont think they actually were a second faster because of their upgrades.

DBT85

Rain would be horrible for the Red bull's

I dont expect any rain though, their forecast etc and people on the track would have told them.

They put half on Buttons and Half on Hamiltons. They didn't get enough running to analyse everything properly.

Grosjean flying

i9rbPeo3PudzG.gif

Mohonky

Grosjean will pass Hamilton, just seems a formality...and there it is.

Becoming frustrating as a hamilton / macca fan. They have steadily fallen off pace with each gp and it just doesnt look like Hamilton can reel the front runners in no matter how hard he drives.

....and Button? Eh.

Wait, Alonso has to pit again but Webber and Vettel don't?

How much time does Alonso have to be infront of Webber to stay out in front.

PandaJones

Unconfirmed Member
How long now until Nando needs to pit? Should have just enough time to stay with the hard tyres for a bit longer still, no?

olore

Grosjean will pass Hamilton, just seems a formality...and there it is.

Becoming frustrating as a hamilton / macca fan. They have steadily fallen off pace with each gp and it just doesnt look like Hamilton can reel the front runners in no matter how hard he drives.

....and Button? Eh.

Yeah, sitting here thinking the same. Wasn´t McLaren talked about as the run-away winner of this entire season back in March/April? And here they are... pretty much not in it

Shaneus

How long did Vettel and Webber make their softs last? We know that Ferrari's drop off DAMN quick when they do (a la Canada).

Omiee

If the race ends like it is right now RBR will extend their lead in the constructors.

I think vettel managed 11 laps on the softs and hamilton 8 laps.

Top Bottom