• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Mohonky

Yeah, sitting here thinking the same. Wasn´t McLaren talked about as the run-away winner of this entire season back in March/April? And here they are... pretty much not in it

Yeh start of the year it was supposed to bethe car to have, but it just hasnt gotten faster when the others have. Ferrari is much better, red bull finding their car, lotus getting faster and faster and short of some shitty luck could be right up there. Even the midfield teams coming up, the Mclaren just sort of floundering, doesnt seem like they have improved it at all, even a few racsago hamilton holding his own but not really able to doanything about the cas in front, just stuck in limbo.

Fantomex

I see Alonso dropping all the way to 4th with those tires. Webber winning is not a bad thing, he works hard for a #2 driver :)

Shaneus

Im not gonna lie i would be happy with a webber win.
I like you.

But not so much to hope that Nando holds up Vettel to third ;) But Webber is lapping half a sec quicker. I think.

Stupid iPhone app.

Edit: 3.5 secs. Looking not bad! If Webber can get another win... holy fuck, I'll be happy. In a car that I'm co-driving.

Nolan.

Alonso has won this 14 laps on the options should be fine the Ferrari looked after it's tyres well in traffic so in clear air I don't see the problem

Fantomex

Who's the girl in the McLaren bunker?
One of the Sauber guys is being taken on a stretcher? Trying to confirm, back to you guys!

Septimius

Wasn't Hamilton's little brother a guy who had some huge problems years ago? I remember him barely able to stand, now he's like a 100% normal person. Am I missing something here?

smiggyRT

Wasn't Hamilton's little brother a guy who had some huge problems years ago? I remember him barely able to stand, now he's like a 100% normal person. Am I missing something here?

BBC did a documentary on him, and the Hamilton family. Well worth watching.

ramparter

Banned
Broadcasters here in Greece are so stupid, they were wondering how could Alonso spend 25 secs on the pits and come in front of Webber since their difference was only 21 secs...

LOLOLOLOL

Fantomex

4th 5th and 6th setting fastest times behind each other lol.

Grosjean is flying. He could take kimi.

Girlfriend of lewis's brother.

Aaaaaah thanks mate. What Ferrari needs is massa to climb up and do what he does best, fail and take peeps with him :) he's not the crash dummy they need, but the kamikaze they deserve.

smiggyRT

What's the cliff notes?

"In 2011, 19-year old Nic Hamilton dreamed of following his brother Lewis in to motor racing. But as well as the pressure of being a Hamilton and never having raced a car in his life, Nic also has a disability that had him using a wheelchair until he was 16."

Omiee

Im getting excited webber's second sector was half a second faster. Another second taken out of the gap by that lap.

WEBBBEEEER IS FLYING PEOPLEEEEEE.

Top Bottom