• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Can't wait for the Domenicali interview after the race and telling everyone how this isn't so bad and the championship isn't over and whatever. You screwed up again, ffs!

Jensen

Can't wait for the Domenicali interview after the race and telling everyone how this isn't so bad and the championship isn't over and whatever. You screwed up again, ffs!
This isn't a bad result for Alonso, Vettel and Hamilton are finishing behind him.

Kimi :/

This isn't a bad result for Alonso, Vettel and Hamilton are finishing behind him.

Kimi :/

But Webber is his closes competitor in the championship and not Vettel or Hamilton. I know how crazy this sounds, but Mark Webber could become WDC this season.

Jensen

But Webber is his closes competitor in the championship and not Vettel or Hamilton. I know how crazy this sounds, but Mark Webber could become WDC this season.
Very little chance in my opinion, Webber has never shown he is consistent enough over a season to win a WDC even with a Championship winning car.

Still plenty of races left this season and we don't have a clear picture yet of who are the front-runners the championship

Ferrari 'brain trust' fucked them out of a victory again. You can't win a championship if you fuck up like this.

But great race by Webbah and also by Massa who was fighting all day.

Omiee

Very little chance in my opinion, Webber has never shown he is consistent enough over a season to win a WDC even with a Championship winning car.

I think webber can do it, RBR should back him up a little more than they are doing at the moment.

Guy had a amazing race today. Really wish webber can win the WDC.

Top Bottom