• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
No reason to be angry as a Ferrari fan. Consistency will win Alonso this champioonship.
I cant see him finishing off podium for the rest of the season.

olore

Awesome, awesome win by Webs, much rather him than the arrogant finger waver.

As McL fan, bah, what a lackluster performance

Haha, Lewis burning rubber for the fans and an incoming call to the stewards office in three, two...

Shaneus

untitledhwznw.png

PandaJones

Unconfirmed Member
Does this have to be said every race?

Anyhow Great Great Great Great win by webber!!

Perhaps others have felt the same way in other races but it's the 1st time I've said so myself. And I'm sticking with it.
Nice race by all three today, glad Nando still kept 2nd, Vettel could have taken him eventually.

ramparter

Banned
McLaren 5th on the constructors standing. WTH happened to that team, they started the season being the fastest, Button has been shit for a long time but seeing also Schumi passing Hamilton...I don't know what to think...

Anyway sad for Alonso but at the same time happy, he is consistent and the car is getting better and better, hope he does it this year. He deserves it!

Nolan.

Yeah Redbull will most likely walk away with the Constructors again, Mclaren's season so far is fuck up central, they got Lewis to make the time up to get the gap to jump Massa etc and and they got greedy and kept him out.

Excellent win for Webber.

But I still can't believe Ferrari are still so stupid, Alonso should be on 4 wins this year not 2 if Ferrari sorted their shit.

Omiee

Alonso crossed the line first in away today. With his picture on the RB8 but still lol.

They should place this car in their Red Bull museum, amazing livery and car.

smiggyRT

Code:
1	Fernando Alonso 	129
2	Mark Webber       	116
3	Sebastian Vettel     	100
4	Lewis Hamilton	        92
5	Kimi Räikkönen	        83
6	Nico Rosberg	        75
7	Romain Grosjean        	61
8	Jenson Button    	50
9	Sergio Pérez       	39
10	Pastor Maldonado	29
11	Paul Di Resta      	27
12	Michael Schumacher	23
13	Felipe Massa       	23
14	Kamui Kobayashi	        21
15	Bruno Senna      	18
16	Nico Hülkenberg   	17
17	Jean-Eric Vergne 	4
18	Daniel Ricciardo   	2
19	Heikki Kovalainen	0
20	Vitaly Petrov       	0
21	Timo Glock          	0
22	Charles Pic         	0
23	Narain Karthikeyan	0
24	Pedro de la Rosa	   0

TCRS

Banned
ffs Ferrari. Alonso could have easily done more laps on the hards. stupid, stupid way to lose a race. can't believe this shit.

PandaJones

Unconfirmed Member
ffs Ferrari. Alonso could have easily done more laps on the hards. stupid, stupid way to lose a race.

Exactly this. I was surprised to see how early they swapped to the soft. Shame, they could have taken this. Still happy for Webber though... and Nando still on top :D

Omiee

Yeah, it could have been a victory. Second place isn't all that bad, but those 7 points could make all the difference at the end of the season and they easily could have scored them.

Yeah how about the points he lost at canada and the win he lost in barcelona. Alonso could have been leading the championship with a big different. But the same could be said for vettel and hamilton.

Joni

Ferrari back in second place in the Constructor's Championship and Massa getting fourth, nice day to be a Ferrari fan.

Top Bottom