• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT2| Louder Than Formula E

Apparently this is one of the Toro Rossos:

10703831_816035785121375_4273580194511691722_n.jpg

https://twitter.com/ToroRossoSpy/status/535053425458044928/photo/1

Ark

The Abu Double weekend begins tomorrow. I'm actually really looking forward to the driver's press conference.

olore

Slightly OT, me and my fiancee are visiting London this weekend. What`s the best place to watch the qualifying and race? Besides the hotel room I mean

Ark

I'm looking forward to the team principal conference so much more. Everything of interest is happening off track.

I doubt we'll get anything from that conference other than what was already revealed in the leaked letter. Everything interesting on that front will be happening behind closed doors.`

Oh, I forgot to thank you guys for linking those Will Buxton posts. Those were really fantastic reading.

Mastah

Adam Cooper ‏@adamcooperF1 27m27 minutes ago

Adderly Fong, who recently tested an old Sauber at Valencia, will drive for the Swiss team in FP1

Desperate measures in desperate times. Thanks, Bernie!

Meanwhile, surprisingly, Alonso won't be driving for Ferrari in post-race tests:

Adam Cooper ‏@adamcooperF1 24m24 minutes ago

Ferrari are planning to run Kimi Raikkonen and @R_Marciello in next week's Abu Dhabi test. A good chance for the Italian GP2 man

Man, 11 wins seems like nothing in five years. Amazing that in two of those years he was competing for the championship.

Mr consistency (plus the massively reliable car helped).

Aiii

So not worth it
I think Ferrari just confirmed their Vettel deal, guys, but I'm not sure. :D

Germany will go crazy, I think going to Ferrari is a mistake, but they're changing, so it's a gamble either way. Hope it works out for him. Glad Kimi is sticking around.

NHale

Well, at least if he wins there will be considerably less booing

You knew he wanted the Ferrari seat when he saw the tiffosi cheering in the podium celebration for Alonso last year. Great for him to test himself in a new setting. If he wins there nobody can question his greatness again.

I have to say there is no bigger celebration in F1 than the tiffosi at Monza if a Ferrari driver is on the podium. Being there must be incredible even if you are not a Ferrari fan.

You knew he wanted the Ferrari seat when he saw the tiffosi cheering in the podium celebration for Alonso last year. Great for him to test himself in a new setting. If he wins there nobody can question his greatness again.

I have to say there is no bigger celebration in F1 than the tiffosi at Monza if a Ferrari driver is on the podium. Being there must be incredible even if you are not a Ferrari fan.

If Allison and Co. provide him with a RB7/W05-type car, that is...

Zeppu

I meant Vettel. Not exactly a fan favorite.

Hahahaha. My friend, a diehard Ferrari fan, started thawing his hate for Vettel and his incredible luck this year, even though he's been shit all season. Happened around the time the rumours started coming in. Funny how that happens, eh?

Top Bottom