• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 Off-Season |OT| Haas to get better, right?

Scottify

It seems to me that Williams has changed engine suppliers more than any team I can think of. Ford-Cosworth, Honda, Judd, Renault, BMW, Cosworth (again), Toyota, Cosworth (again), Renault and now Mercedes. I'm sure I'm missing some, but wow.

Shaneus

It seems to me that Williams has changed engine suppliers more than any team I can think of. Ford-Cosworth, Honda, Judd, Renault, BMW, Cosworth (again), Toyota, Cosworth (again), Renault and now Mercedes. I'm sure I'm missing some, but wow.
Williams were with Mercedes in 2015. 2014, too.

tomtom94

Fucking Villeneuve has left Formula E.

They had a "difference of opinion regarding the future direction of the team".

History repeats itself...itself...itself

ALTERNATE PUNCHLINE

Venturi: "We had different opinions on the future direction of the team. We believe it would be best spent out of the barriers."

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
That's the problem with vidyagames. There's no real penalty to be super aggressive and ram your opponents.

Megasoum

Banned
Yes Mr CEO... Forza 6... The Most E-Sports of the E-Sports lol

EDIT: HOLLLYYY SHITTTT The cringe.... No lady... Ayrton Senna is not here today... What. The. Fuck.

Goldrusher

CZZ0iODWYAAUR3x.png:orig

https://twitter.com/Gianludale27/status/690867725665746944

UF1vQAB.gif

In other (non) news:

Refueling is once again out (because it's too expensive)
Ferrari passes the crash test with their new car (tested multiple noses, mix between Toro Rosso and Mercedes)
Pat fry joins Manor (good luck)

Aiii

So not worth it
It does show just how much Red Bull brings to F1, what a tremendous collection of talent in between those guys.

It does show just how much Red Bull brings to F1, what a tremendous collection of talent in between those guys.

As much as I'm tired of their whining, there's no denying that their young drivers academy brings good talent into the sport. And unlike the Ferrari and McLaren programs, their drivers usually make it into F1.

Icefire1424

Good news to all F1 fans out there - at an upcoming auction you will have the opportunity to purchase an actual F1 car. One of four available, all which have raced in the championship.

Bad news? It's a Marussia. None of which have ever registered a single championship point.

DBT85

Good news to all F1 fans out there - at an upcoming auction you will have the opportunity to purchase an actual F1 car. One of four available, all which have raced in the championship.

Bad news? It's a Marussia. None of which have ever registered a single championship point.

Its still an F1 car.

That's like saying you wouldn't date a Miss Universe Entrant because she never placed in the top 10.

zugzug

no refueling is fucking utter shit, and since when is anything to expensive for F1. Lawls the fake reasons. Continue to be boring F1 continue.

Why do you want refueling to return? Other than the usual "F1 used to be better when X."

Refueling belongs to a part of the era when the races were a series of hard sprints, such as the late 90s duals between Hakkinen/Mclaren and Schumacher/Ferrari. (Though people forget that that era also included an emphasis on overtakes by way of pit strategy, totally different tyre philosophies and some truly woeful cars at the back and middle of the grid)

Top Bottom