• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 Off-Season |OT| Haas to get better, right?

RolledaNsx

New complete Honda PU will not be in car until second test.

http://vtec.net/forums/add-edit?parent_id=1267104&quote_p=1&forum_id=3087

untitled-1r1bqa.gif

Maldonado :(

How many times will Magnussen crash next season? I'm going for 6.

tomtom94

Maldonado leaving is probably a good thing for F1. I was always hoping he'd show the potential he clearly had again but I think he gave up when he realised what a dog the 2013 Williams was and never recovered. Plus even by F1 standards he had a hell of an ego.

Be interesting to see how Magnussen gets on, he was a bit of a rough diamond last time he was in F1.

xrnzaaas

My favorite Pastor memory will be when he got penalty for speeding while serving another penalty. Gotta love 'em Inception F1 moments.

WTF Pastor is not even getting a shot at Baku City? When it's just around the corner?

That's fucking it, not watching F1 this year.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Doubt PDVSA has the money to fund a Sauber adventure. They're getting hit hard by the oil crisis.

tomtom94

Doubt PDVSA has the money to fund a Sauber adventure. They're getting hit hard by the oil crisis.

Yeah - given that the reason Maldonado left was because PDVSA got into a dispute with Renault over payments (and there was a similar issue at Williams), I doubt that they'll be keen to try it again.

Pastor, please go to Formula E or Nascar. PLEASE. Don't touch WEC.

In other news, reliability still seems an issue with the Honda PU.

Zeknurn

Pastor, please go to Formula E or Nascar. PLEASE. Don't touch WEC.

In other news, reliability still seems an issue with the Honda PU.

Oh wow, I havent even thought about Maldonado going to Formula E. What a great idea and it would ultimately prove that Formula E is better than Formula 1.

kanuuna

Seeing as the season is nearing it's start, what's an internet service one could actually pay money for in return for a 60 FPS stream (maybe even multicam) of each race of the season, without too much of a hassle? I though I read there being an Indian service that basically broadcast all Sky's stuff, but how does anyone have any experience using it? Via VPN or otherwise?

Also, if one has to resort to using a VPN to access such services, what's a recommended service for that? I imagine paid services are the top choice, but I'm sure those have some differences, too.

xrnzaaas

Wait... They want to put F1 cars on a cobble road? Even if it does not rain, Pastor "Siege Weapon" Maldonado is gonna make a hole in that castle wall.

They will cover it with asphalt (which will ruin the looks of this old part of town but who cares).

Aiii

So not worth it
Verstappen says the new Toro Rosso is about .8 to 1 second a lap faster than last years car. If those results translate on the track, Sainz and him are gonna have a fun season this year. No way the other teams (bar maybe McLaren if they get their shit in order) make a jump like that with the minimal changes this season.

Verstappen says the new Toro Rosso is about .8 to 1 second a lap faster than last years car. If those results translate on the track, Sainz and him are gonna have a fun season this year. No way the other teams (bar maybe McLaren if they get their shit in order) make a jump like that with the minimal changes this season.

That Ferrari (2015) power.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Wait... They want to put F1 cars on a cobble road? Even if it does not rain, Pastor "Siege Weapon" Maldonado is gonna make a hole in that castle wall.

That scene from Lord of the Rings: Two Towers, where the Orc blows up the wall with a bomb, but with Maldonado in a car instead of the Orc...

Top Bottom