• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 Off-Season |OT| Haas to get better, right?

Aiii

So not worth it
I've updated Renault in the OP. It's the end of an era, folks.

I'd feel bad, but fuck Pastor.

The only problem I have with Renault next year is that Magnussen is driving a car with that shit engine instead of the Mercedes. But I'll gladly pay that price for losing Maldonado.

Fisico

I'd feel bad, but fuck Pastor.

The only problem I have with Renault next year is that Magnussen is driving a car with that shit engine instead of the Mercedes. But I'll gladly pay that price for losing Maldonado.

You'd rather see him in a Manor?

Aiii

So not worth it
Fairly excited that F1 is ramping up again.

It'll last untill halfway through the first day of testing, when it turns out nothing has changed.

It'll last untill halfway through the first day of testing, when it turns out nothing has changed.

But that's obviously the best part. Excitement, reveals, build-up, speculation, all ending in a huge disappointment.

Hasney

Yeah, I ended up buying F1 2015. Gonna be Maldanado exclusively.

TiredSecondaryIceblueredtopzebra.gif

thechemist

5df44d40-9124-4b91-a61f-4688e4fe5e87_800.jpg

Looks so bland..

Edit - Not final

"Are you abandoning your yellow colour," host Louise Ekland asks Stoll.

"You can see how elegant this livery is," Stoll replies. "Will it be black at Melbourne? Guess... You'll see, but the elegance of the livery will remain."

So this is the testing livery for now.

Elegant :/

jambo

I think it's going to look super weird on a race track.

The yellow stage makes a great contrast, but I don't think it'll pop as much on a racing track.

DBT85

lol
From the lotus twitter

The emotion is overwhelming at Enstone, they have never seen an #F1 car before. #BusyWatchingTheLiveStreamToo

Top Bottom