• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

Damn, Bey$u$ earned 40mln with no tour, no reality show, a flop album and flop singles. Even Adele earned less.

Bey makes this look so easy

tD519.gif

royalan

SHE TRIED IT

As if it wasn't bad enough that Laurieann Gibson has been infesting music videos and live performances with her rancid-ass, dry biscuit choreography, now this Boom-Kat ho is trying it with music:

Last Chance - listen if you dare.

A MESS.

Laurieann Gibson, there is only ONE choreographer that successfully made the jump to pop star, and honey...Paula Abdul remains unbothered.

MswhW.gif

Majmun

HOLYSHIT, just discovered Rita Ora. She's from Kosovo, the same country where I was born.

Don't care if the music is shit. I'm going to stan so hard for her

yUUI6.gif

HOLYSHIT, just discovered Rita Ora. She's from Kosovo, the same country where I was born.

yUUI6.gif

You come for Jpop/Kpop yet STAN for EASTERN EUROPEAN FILTH?!

PFFT.

Lets be honest here, the last STAR to come out of EASTERN EUROPE worth stanning for was ELENA CEAUȘESCU.

Trigger

SHE TRIED IT

As if it wasn't bad enough that Laurieann Gibson has been infesting music videos and live performances with her rancid-ass, dry biscuit choreography, now this Boom-Kat ho is trying it with music:

Last Chance - listen if you dare.

A MESS.

Laurieann Gibson, there is only ONE choreographer that successfully made the jump to pop star, and honey...Paula Abdul remains unbothered.

abH8W.gif

I've never liked that ho since I first laid eyes on her in Making the Band.

Majmun

I wouldn't say that Eliza is pretty, like Beyonce. But she's so damn hot. I still can't believe Dollhouse got cancelled.

QQn0n.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Its nice that Rihanus finally made the list after being 7 YEARS in the INDUSTRY
but will she ever top it like Gaga did last year? of course not. Gaga will be in second place next year thanks to her tour with Rihanna being back to not being listed

ibd2yIU6u8fjBb.gif

royalan

I wouldn't say that Eliza is pretty, like Beyonce. But she's so damn hot. I still can't believe Dollhouse got cancelled.

QQn0n.gif

Got cancelled because it was a terrible show with a terrible premise, but that wasn't Eliza's fault. How the hell are audiences supposed to connect to a heroine that literally has no personality?

I swear, I've never heard of a screen writer as inconsistent as Joss Whedon. He's great one minute (The Avengers, Buffy, etc.) and complete shit the next (Dollhouse).

Kyon

Banned
Got cancelled because it was a terrible show with a terrible premise, but that wasn't Eliza's fault. How the hell are audiences supposed to connect to a heroine that literally has no personality?

I swear, I've never heard of a screen writer as inconsistent as Joss Whedon. His great one minute (The Avengers, Buffy, etc.) and complete shit the next (Dollhouse).

That was season 1 though, then Epitaph One happened and it did the complete 180. Season 2 shouldve been what Season 1 was tbh but still lol. Tell me im wrong sis lol

royalan

That was season 1 though, then Epitaph One happened and it did the complete 180. Season 2 shouldve been what Season 1 was tbh but still lol. Tell me im wrong sis lol

I...........see no lies.

Season 2 was a much better show. But season 1 did irreparable damage.

Kyon

Banned
I...........see no lies.

Season 2 was a much better show. But season 1 did irreparable damage.

Gurl... Epitaph One was the only good episode of season 1, and Omega, thats IT LMAO.

@Mari: If you are going by Tour gross alone im afraid Madonna would be higher than Gaga. as in #1
f58a8b71.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

yUUI6.gif

Rita Ora is PERFECTION and will replace Rihstitute in the coming years, already
How We Do (Party) >>> The Goats entire discography
but who is going to check me tho

ibd2yIU6u8fjBb.gif

botty

Banned
It's amazing how Adelegend has achieved more success with two albums than your faves will for their entire career.

It's about time the world started rewarding talent again.

tumblr_m0895l06Sr1qlx7ido2_250.gif

I will never know how Diddy could have so many A-List and A-List potential acts on his label (Lil Kim, Mase, Danity Kane, DREAM, Cassie, Faith Evans, Day 26, Shyne, TOTAL, the list goes on) and squander them ALL.

At this point I don't know what's worse for your career: signing to Bad Boy or winning American Idol.

Diddy drops an artist before they realize how much money he has made off of them, and how little they made for themselves. Although, when he dropped biggie he went a little too far.

Trigger

I will never know how Diddy could have so many A-List and A-List potential acts on his label (Lil Kim, Mase, Danity Kane, DREAM, Cassie, Faith Evans, Day 26, Shyne, TOTAL, the list goes on) and squander them ALL.

At this point I don't know what's worse for your career: signing to Bad Boy or winning American Idol.

What Botty said with the addition that Diddy still has dreams of being a music superstar. I'm sad that he had Dawn shackled to Dirty Money for so long. I think Danity Kane was a matter of pure mismanagement.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Its nice that Rihanus finally made the list after being 7 YEARS in the INDUSTRY
but will she ever top it like Gaga did last year? of course not. Gaga will be in second place next year thanks to her tour with Rihanna being back to not being listed

http://i.minus.com/ibd2yIU6u8fjBb.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

I see you plan on CLOCKing yourself again next year like you just got done doing a few days ago. WHY must you SPIT int he face of facts and logic?

Oh well.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fCuSD.jpg

So much wasted potential.

Yep. Par for the course with Diddy though. I just remember the good years, and all the good TV, and the flawless songs. Ecstasy >>>>

PS3 of POP.

Truth teller, tbh

Didn't Gaga almost go bankrupt on her last tour? I remember reading that she actually lost money. I'm guessing when a significant number of her litter monsturds finally grew some taste once they realized that they were in fact in attendance to a Nickelodeon event.

Maybe this is why her Grayskull castle looks like a cheap plastic playschool structure? I guess she has to save money somewhere.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I see you plan on CLOCKing yourself again next year like you just got done doing a few days ago. WHY must you SPIT int he face of facts and logic?

Oh well.

fCuSD.jpg

The facts are there hun, Gaga has been on the Forbes list for the past 3 years. Your Goat is on her 7th year and finally made it

embarrassing
ibj7VGxgxGWIF0.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I'm sure you are embarrassed after clocking yourself.

lets go back and see what I posted

Are you gurls ready for Wednesday when the Forbes Celebrity 100 is revealed

we all know who won last year
and who was nowhere to be seen

iTvlw7AgAyc8o.gif

Did I said she wasn't going to make it this year? NOPE
Is it true that she wasn't on the list last year? YES

Obviously you and your fave need to go back to school and get some LESSONS in READING and WRITING

UNCLOCKED and UNBOTHERED
i5V03ZHZ1Sphf.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
lets go back and see what I posted

Did I said she wasn't going to make it this year? NOPE
Is it true that she wasn't on the list last year? YES

Obviously you and your fave need to go back to school and get some LESSONS in READING and WRITING

UNCLOCKED and UNBOTHERED
http://i.minus.com/i5V03ZHZ1Sphf.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

No, you didn't say it, you IMPLIED it. It's why you used the RIHANNA .gif, and it's why you brought up the fact that she DIDN'T make it last year. You IMPLIED she wouldn't make it again, and you CLOCKED yourself when she came in ABOVE the ATTENTION WHORE. ADMIT you were WRONG, and I'll never post the pic that will haunt you forever again. OR, you can remain [b]PRESSED[/b], [u]CLOCKED[/u], and BOTHERED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom