• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I rather stan for Hobyn than Flopbyn

iyNmX7ICBMopL.gif

disgusting name, tbh

Majmun

Yeah, Beyonce is flopping all the way to the bank.

pStsR.gif

Both Rihanna and Gaga had more succesful singles/album/tours in 2011/2012.
And still they managed to out$ Bee by ONLY $12mln.

Don't know how Bee does it. She even earns more than Jay-Z...by doing NOTHING. She's such an inspiration. ;_;

royalan

Why does Chris Brown keep getting work? He's terrible.

6tGqI.gif

Because he beat the shit out of Rihanna.

No seriously - I am now fully convinced that his career, which was already bordering on irrelevant before the beat down, was rejuvenated by the scandal, as well as Rihanna forgiving and subsequently collaborating with him.

It's all come full-circle, and now that he's used Rihanna to pump up his career he's back to his old behavior: disrespecting Rihanna and being a cocky asshole.

God, I really thought Rihanna was smarter than this...

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Don't even care for your shade tbh. Like water off a blessdt duck's back.

Couple proposed on stage.

Invisible Light. Comfortably Numb. Shady Love. Only The Horses. LIFE GIVING.

Flaw free evening. Your fave would never, could never, and should never TRY cause it will only end in embarrassment.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
What is with all this sloppy second stanning? Hmm... I thought Pop was short for Popular.

tumblr_llbqylAAtN1qddfro.gif
How many times has Xtincta been punched out the game by betters? Three? Four?

Take your sloppy fourths stanning back to the bargain bin where it belongs, please. You'll recognise it by the heap of Bionic copies.

Don't even care for your shade tbh.

Oh, I thought that was a picture of their stage.

Couple proposed on stage..

Propose what? to never attend such pitiable show? Good for them.

Invisible Light. Comfortably Numb. Shady Love. Only The Horses. .

Those are pretty sordidly descriptive adjectives for their show actually. Thanks I'll stir clear.

Your fave would never, could never, and should never TRY cause it will only end in embarrassment.

Again, thanks for the heads up. I knew they were bad but not this bad.

tumblr_lsy4s7FoJx1qa1xnko1_500.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Oh, I thought that was a picture of their stage.

Propose what? to never attend such pitiable show? Good for them.

Those are pretty sordidly descriptive adjectives for their show actually. Thanks I'll stir clear.

Again, thanks for the heads up. I knew they were bad but not this bad.

tumblr_lsy4s7FoJx1qa1xnko1_500.gif

Sis you can shade as much as you want. The GOD-ESQUE SISTERS OF THE BLESSED SCISSOR have filled my heart with so much LIFE that I idek why you bother. It is as futile as your fave's pathetic struggle to squeeze out a song that doesn't sound like a Lady Gaga b-side.

It is as futile as your fave's pathetic struggle to squeeze out a song that doesn't sound like a Lady Gaga b-side.

Yes, because we all know how Lady Caca conceives every single one of her albums.

tumblr_lvp6wpXL221qb6k7po1_500-1.jpg

There she is giving birth to her next "album of our generation" for newly enrolled elementary children everywhere.

That is when she's not blatantly ripping off other artists of their hard work.

6a00d8341c2ca253ef0133f34a8d24970b-400wi.jpg

Glad you liked the show BEyotch ;)

Mumei

Private collection.

... I see.

And in all seriousness, I think you should avoid using words like that. If you can get banned for it in OT - and people have - you could get banned for it here if a mod ever chanced to enter or if someone reported it.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Yes, because we all know how Lady Caca conceives every single one of her albums.

tumblr_lvp6wpXL221qb6k7po1_500-1.jpg

There she is giving birth to her next "album of our generation" for newly enrolled elementary children everywhere.

That is when she's not blatantly ripping off other artists of their hard work.

6a00d8341c2ca253ef0133f34a8d24970b-400wi.jpg

Glad you liked the show BEyotch ;)

So when you rip off Marilyn Monroe it's artistry, and when you rip off the rip off it's stealing?

No wonder you Hagonna stans can convince yourselves MDNA isn't shit. You're clearly all DELUDED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom