• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
Chris Brown has actually been flopping as of late. Turn Up The Music bombed despite it being an "obvious" smash. I always thought it was kinda meh-ish, personally.

And now he turned to Guetta for "dont wake me up" which is kinda nice but... Guetta? Really? Is this 2010? Shit.

TUTM went #1 in the UK.... his first there too
8f70c6ea.gif
thats about it. It was a Top40 hit too so...(It IS Meh-ish tho)

(thats about all the stanning you will see me do for him in here)

Kyon

Banned
Posted in the Britney Xfactor Thread but it should've been my post in here tbh LOL

FORBES released their Top 100 Celebs list, GODNEY placed at #6, tho the most relevant part of this list is that she is the highest paid female musician in the whole list including the (questionable #1 J.HOE). CRYING FOR YOUR FAVES. Who said she was irrelevant and had no career? I thought people with no careers made no money? The fact that she got paid more than all your faves is hysterical. NO CAREER? NOT PRINCESS OF POP? DISMISSED.

iKQLxgmNmyHmz.gif

HIGHEST-PAID MUSICIANS:

1 Elton John $80 million
2 Bon Jovi $60 million
3 Britney Spears $58 million
4 Paul McCartney $57 million
5 Taylor Swift $57 million
6 Toby Keith $55 million
7 Justin Bieber $55 million
8 Rihanna $53 million
9 Lady Gaga $52 million
10 Katy Perry $45 million
11 Kenny Chesney $44 million
12 Beyoncé Knowles $35 million
13 Adele $35 million
14 Brad Paisley $32 million
15 Tiesto $23 million
16 Skrillex $15 million

THE RECEIPTS DON'T LIE GURLS

http://www.forbes.com/celebrities/

Meanwhile all of your flop favorite musicians are SCAVENGING for SCRAPS on the HOLY GROUNDS she walks on. You should TRY and CNTRL+F your faves CAREERS cause I dont think you will find them anywhere after this TEA.

Once a LESSOR ALWAYS A LESSOR
2iq3xw.jpg

Hang it UP. The Head BITCH is that BITCH and is snatching wigs this year ya'll. Jasmine Premium CHAI CLOCKED AND SERVED x12.

ibfRBWxqizXYXO.gif

849cfcb6.gif

Nemesis_

It's so funny how pressed Gaga fans get when their mama monster shows signs of a decline. Here's to hoping she reverts back to her quality days.

tumblr_llbqylAAtN1qddfro.gif

I9EJy.gif

An Xtincta stan talking about decline and THEN PROCEEDING to come for MADGE as well? I've seen it ALL.

MDNA may have been a flop sales wise but at least there's still a world tour to support it. Tell me, how well did the Bionic Tour do?

5PgxL.gif

Oh....

USNrG.gif

#Irrelevant #Trash #Unredeemable #BionicStainRemainsForever

FCLnl.gif

Kyon

Banned
I find it hysterical Bruises did some stupid shit like that. What's even funnier is that 99.99% of us here slut shame girls everyday same shit, different non abusive idiot.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I really tried to not think about what Bruises did to Rih. I really did. But I can not get over how much of a fucking immature piece of hypocritical shit he is. What a fucking loser.

Kyon

Banned
I really tried to not think about what Bruises did to Rih. I really did. But I can not get over how much of a fucking immature piece of hypocritical shit he is. What a fucking loser.

Same lol I don't even really keep up with his shit anymore I just can't anymore. I'm still here for the music but this is just ugh

Majmun

SO, I just found out that Rita Ora is dating Rob Kardashian.

kcPqO.gif

AND I CANT

iAfyzyJtptdWP.gif

My sweetheart is dating a Kardashian!! The stanning is officially over.

It's a damn shame that the work Summer did - especially with Moroder - is as underappreciated as it is. She did a lot to change the sound of global popular music, and she's deserves more credit than she's often given.

Her discography is (perhaps surprisingly) deep, and she has several timeless hits. I Feel Love remains one of the best pop songs ever written and recorded.

It goes without saying, but ALL of your faves owe a huge debt to the work she did throughout her lifetime. Maybe I'll work on a better post over the weekend, but you all really need to get on YouTube or Spotify or something and start listening. Modern pop music wouldn't be the same without her.

snOaQ.jpg

It's a damn shame that the work Summer did - especially with Moroder - is as underappreciated as it is. She did a lot to change the sound of global popular music, and she's deserves more credit than she's often given.

Her discography is (perhaps surprisingly) deep, and she has several timeless hits. I Feel Love remains one of the best pop songs ever written and recorded.

It goes without saying, but ALL of your faves owe a huge debt to the work she did throughout her lifetime. Maybe I'll work on a better post over the weekend, but you all really need to get on YouTube or Spotify or something and start listening. Modern pop music wouldn't be the same without her.

snOaQ.jpg

ikSOykuO7Vwv2.gif

It's going to be a DONNA WEEKEND at CHEZ PHONOMEZER.

Trigger

Shocking. Whitney and now Donna? Yeesh, my mother's childhood is dying right before my eyes. Our faves could only hope to match her status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom