• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Are you stanning Chris Brown too????

tumblr_m3j0sg31Xi1rv299vo1_500.gif

SIS you gotta be more careful. I thought you were trashing THE MOST BLESSDT AND HOLY SISTERS OF THE SACRED SCISSORS.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Let's be honest. You giggled a little when you typed this.

THE MOST BLESSDT AND SACRED GOD-ESQUE SISTERS OF THE ALMIGHTY HEAVENLY SCISSORS are no laughing matter hun.

Unless you are laughing about how much greater they are than lessors, then it's laugh a minute.

So your excuse is: Madonna can't top C-Tier covers?

tumblr_m0gc9dRuID1rq5oono1_250.gif

Mindless DRONES made up of INSIPID GAYS, OLD WOMEN and the rest of societies RIFF RAFF that would TUNE IN to a show like THE VOICE and LAP UP the COPIOUS AMOUNTS of CONTRIVED DRIVEL designed to APPEAL to those with a LESS SOPHISTICATED PALATE.

I suppose this was ALSO their REASONING for hiring XTINCTA, as well as she's probably CONTRACTUALLY CHEAPER BY THE POUND.

99 cent iTune sales aren't IMPRESSIVE and NEVER WILL BE.

But what stopped BIONIC?

iiHWkRmI53Iy5.gif

Trigger

THE MOST BLESSDT AND SACRED GOD-ESQUE SISTERS OF THE ALMIGHTY HEAVENLY SCISSORS are no laughing matter hun.

Unless you are laughing about how much greater they are than lessors, then it's laugh a minute.

It sounds like a really fierce knitting group.

5P7FV.jpg

When I see chris bruiser, all I can think is sloppy seconds; as in sloppy career, and second tier albums.

iWdxciBlqYVtE.gif

Any artist who uses the melody from common childish' rhymes for dance music should be ashamed. No innovation or growth.

botty

Banned
Mindless DRONES made up of INSIPID GAYS, OLD WOMEN and the rest of societies RIFF RAFF that would TUNE IN to a show like THE VOICE and LAP UP the COPIOUS AMOUNTS of CONTRIVED DRIVEL designed to APPEAL to those with a LESS SOPHISTICATED PALATE.

I suppose this was ALSO their REASONING for hiring XTINCTA, as well as she's probably CONTRACTUALLY CHEAPER BY THE POUND.

99 cent iTune sales aren't IMPRESSIVE and NEVER WILL BE.

But what stopped BIONIC?

iiHWkRmI53Iy5.gif

Apparently the same thing that happened to MDNA.

iiHWkRmI53Iy5.gif

Xtina is in the studios getting ready to come for all the haters. You can keep throwing Bionic around all you want but Vadge has a few flops of her own.

Wake me when Xtincta embarks on ANOTHER record breaking tour.

Or a record breaking tour AT ALL. As far as I can TELL, the only thing XTINCTA is breaking is the RICHTER SCALE.

iu2JLrVHw1tsp.gif

oops, I keep DOUBLE POSTING by ACCIDENT.

Delio

Why is it I cant get fucking tickets to see 1D for a 2013 show ALREADY? I need to snatch tickets from some little girl. I will not miss them.

tumblr_m438nronc21r4ncyh.gif

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Sis you are in for a spectacular blessdt night. I saw her at Glastonbury last year and tbh even Queen B was not as good.
I cannae wait. Got BTWB 2 weeks later. Queening out this month. Though, missed out on Radiohead and Prince.

On that note, mentioned Radiohead tickets to a mate who responded "Who?" then suggested that TINA ARENA is touring. Worst guy.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I cannae wait. Got BTWB 2 weeks later. Queening out this month. Though, missed out on Radiohead and Prince.

On that note, mentioned Radiohead tickets to a mate who responded "Who?" then suggested that TINA ARENA is touring. Worst guy.

I saw Radiohead on the same day as Janelle.

Most blessdt day.

5zyb5vizjp.gif

The SUPERIOR Robyn remains unbothered

tumblr_lzjla8Fb251r6obd6o1_500.gif

We know she does, we discussed it a few pages back. What's the Holy Goat got to do with this?

Kyon

Banned
Queen of covers

293371_296667293692679_128161450543265_1254123_212282193_n.jpg

She recently flawlessly covered Celine. Praying for her to cover Mariah
YMTdm.gif

Queen
0BUMj.gif

EDIT: Also lets point out the fact that even though J.Lo was #1 on FORBES, Brit was number 6 and still made more than every one of your faves on the list including J.Lo(Pop star wise i mean)

ny.gif

You begin to realize how much of a free fall Gaga has taken to be bested in influence by J.Lo, in money by Rihanna and in artistic achievement by Adelaida less than a year from the release of her "album of a generation".

GIF.gif

R.I.P. Mother Monster, we hardly flopped you.

botty

Banned
You begin to realize how much of a free fall Gaga has taken to be bested in influence by J.Lo, in money by Rihanna and in artistic achievement by Adelaida less than a year from the release of her "album of a generation".

GIF.gif

iGIaRhYqjl1CN.gif

Damn!

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I wish I could've been here when my #NAVY COMRADE DJMeister CLOCKED Marius.

tumblr_lstmirPH1W1qewmu6o1_500.gif

I think you need to learned the definition of clocked. Navy lessors always LIVING in DELUSION

ibj7VGxgxGWIF0.gif

GIF.gif

Flopped so hard her first 8 dates out of the 110 already made around $30 million
your logic fails you hun but its ok I suppose listening to MDNA causes brain damage

ibj7VGxgxGWIF0.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I wish I could've been here when my #NAVY COMRADE DJMeister CLOCKED Marius.

tumblr_lstmirPH1W1qewmu6o1_500.gif

I didn't have to really do anything. He did the same thing Koodo did recently. Clocked himself, tbh. The receipt wrote itself. I just had to present the FACTS and stop the LIES.

It was #GLORIOUS though.

Mau ®

BARBRA STREISAND KNOWS WHAT'S UP TBQFH.

Dueting with THE FUTURE QUEEN OF POP, Robyn RIHANNA Fenty. And in the process getting dat CHART SMASH.

tumblr_lt2qu8CuAA1qewmu6o1_500.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Regarding Nicki Minaj "Right by my side":

It signifies everything that's wrong with her. It's half a pop song, and half a rap song. The rap she does in the third verse isn't terribly amazing, but it isn't half bad, and it's 200% better than her on the chorus and on the first verse. If she had some random background singer doing the chorus, and rapped both verse with Chris Brown in the middle, it wouldn't be a terrible song.

And the reason CB keeps getting put on tracks is because people feel like he's really successful and want to latch onto it. Unfortunately, most of his collaborations fall flat on their face, with a few exceptions.

Mau ®

Chris Brown has actually been flopping as of late. Turn Up The Music bombed despite it being an "obvious" smash. I always thought it was kinda meh-ish, personally.

And now he turned to Guetta for "dont wake me up" which is kinda nice but... Guetta? Really? Is this 2010? Shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom