• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

ICANT @ the BEY STAN not being a fan of Dallah Summer. Sis, your fave owes the entirety of her swag to two legendary queens: one being Tina Turner, the other being Our Lady of Disco, Queen Summer. Bow down.

Does this mean that ALL of Lady Gaga fans are also Hagdonna fans?

Hchz3.gif

At least they aren't STEALING AFRICAN CHILDREN in an UTTERLY vain attempt to make people think they're GOOD.

Warping the facts to suit your BIZARRE "TRUTHS" yet again.

Trying to come for Madonna for adopting two IMPOVERISHED CHILDREN... hit the yellow brick road hun, you need to FIND a HEART to replace the BITTER SEED Jake Shears shot on your chest yesterday.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Warping the facts to suit your BIZARRE "TRUTHS" yet again.

Trying to come for Madonna for adopting two IMPOVERISHED CHILDREN... hit the yellow brick road hun, you need to FIND a HEART to replace the BITTER SEED Jake Shears shot on your chest yesterday.

Delusional Madonna standom STRIKES AGAIN. Now the irrefutable fact that Madonna adopted a child for her OWN PUBLIC IMAGE is a selfless act of kindness.

tbh you passed up a chance to call Gaga out on COPYING Madonna AGAIN.

Trigger

I don't really get what Jay-z is doing with this Rita Ora chick...

Why do we need two Rihannas?

IF you believe rumors then Rihanna's been clashing with Beyonce and Jay-Z. It can't be fun for her management to get through the Bruises drama only for her to go back to him. Or for them to arrange an appearance on SNL only for her to get in more drama with producers. Rita Ora is a pretty, new, and not screwed up pop act waiting to happen.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
"build a braver, kinder world"

Get the FUCK OUT. This bitch needs to GROW A PAIR and stop PREACHING about SHIT that only happens to UGLY CHICKS at SCHOOL with NO FRIENDS.
This made me LOL so fucking hard. Bravo.

Does this mean that ALL of Lady Gaga fans are also Hagdonna fans?
I was a fan of Madonna until she stopped trying/caring and became as relevant as Shoe Noodles.

If even that dear Pho. All this is, and the reason a media conglomerate such as Viacom is interested in Gaga is for the access to the hordes of impressionable, desperate and toubled youth that look up to Gaga for their most basic emotional needs.

As reward for their undying love to Mother Monster the little monsters get to be exploited as midless PR zombies and consumer slaves to Mommy Dearest. Welcome to the Cult of Lady Gaga. A match made in heaven really. It's never been about the kids.
I can appreciate what she's trying to do, but getting a soulless multinational media corporation onboard is a bit suspect, and the PR is leaning towards "Electric Youth" levels of cheese.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
I think most would liken Caca to CYNDI LAUPER tbh. Her career certainly seems to have the SAME TRAJECTORY.

Good Christ, no. Cyndi has had a wonderfully graceful (and admittedly unexpected) career that most pop stars could only dream of. Gaga's decade(s? lolol) is going to be a horrifying trainwreck, assuming she even has a longterm.

And for our own 1Del:

mW2kv.jpg

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Your stare was holdin',
Ripped jeans, skin was showin'
Hot night, wind was blowin'
Where you think you're going, baby?

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?

iQ9LxsNk2L1hD.gif

B-Dex

Philipino crazies are trying to ban Lady Gaga....

“The lyrics of her songs offend us to the core of our cherished beliefs, albeit her use of symbolism and gestures which are not even fit for public viewing,”

“to prevent the farce that Lady Gaga is set to exhibit during her show.”

Phono are you a member?

tumblr_m0p7crgaL21r7teuho1_500.gif

Kyon

Banned
Then why the FUCK does nobody remember her on that performance?!?!

She is only SLIGHTLY more memorable than Missy on it lol lol lol

Because the Bitch next to her who couldn't sing half as great already punched her out the game (unfortunately)

jmCqiLaFGdLBj.png

So how come Beyonce and Rihanna never dueted on anything? Granted Bey doesn't throw her name onto songs left and right for sales but the two of them seem to run with the same hip hop/R&B entourage (Kanye, Jay, etc.)

Kyon

Banned
So how come Beyonce and Rihanna never dueted on anything? Granted Bey doesn't throw her name onto songs left and right for sales but the two of them seem to run with the same hip hop/R&B entourage (Kanye, Jay, etc.)

Bey is not bothered by Rih at the slightest, only reason she collabed with Gaga was to expand her Beyhive. Otherwise she don't curr about Gaga either

iy3aRnJw8sVNK.gif

Bey is too good for Rihanna.

Bey is not bothered by Rih at the slightest, only reason she collabed with Gaga was to expand her Beyhive. Otherwise she don't curr about Gaga either
Mhmm
itk33yof6zyxi7eb93.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom