• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
She currs about Gaga, two collabs and probably another one in the future

gaga_beyonce.jpg

lady-gaga-wins.jpg

Kyon

Banned
Marius the fact that you have that delusion saddens me. This is exactly why Bey did it, she knew monsters would stan for anyone that has anything to do with Gaga

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Is that Anna Wintour

Anna Wintour with her new dog, I think.

And now a reading from the HOLY ROBIBLE.

"And in the YEAR OF OUR LORD 2012, there shall be an UNHOLY PROPHET sent from the depths of POP HELL, and you shall know her by the name MOORIAH.

And if thou are found worshipping this FALSE GOD, this ANTICHRIST OF TASTE over the ONE TRUE SAVIOUR OF 2012, GODBYN, then thou shalt be draggdt back to HELL with her.

There, to spend the rest of your days with XTINCTA'S CAREER, MADONNA'S RELEVANCE, and THE SECRET OF CARLY RAE JESPEN'S SUCCESS. Hell, where there are LAKES of COPIES OF BIONIC AND MDNA, and where the caverns are filled with the sounds of PARIS HILTON'S ALBUM.

REPENT!"

Peru

Well I don't care who she works with for some extra cash on the side but don't invite mediocre guest artists on your own albums, T.

Anna Wintour with her new dog, I think.

And now a reading from the HOLY ROBIBLE.

"And in the YEAR OF OUR LORD 2012, there shall be an UNHOLY PROPHET sent from the depths of POP HELL, and you shall know her by the name MOORIAH.

And if thou are found worshipping this FALSE GOD, this ANTICHRIST OF TASTE over the ONE TRUE SAVIOUR OF 2012, GODBYN, then thou shalt be draggdt back to HELL with her.

There, to spend the rest of your days with XTINCTA'S CAREER, MADONNA'S RELEVANCE, and THE SECRET OF CARLY RAE JESPEN'S SUCCESS. Hell, where there are LAKES of COPIES OF BIONIC AND MDNA, and where the caverns are filled with the sounds of PARIS HILTON'S ALBUM.

REPENT!"

qVRg2.gif

Styles

Thought she made a point of not doing any more co-writes for her own albums.

Tay stated that she had always wanted to have an album that was written entirely by her, and I guess that SN was that album.

In some of the more recent interviews T. said has started writing n third person perspective and quite a few of her songs are co-written.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Well I don't care who she works with for some extra cash on the side but don't invite mediocre guest artists on your own albums, T.

Ed Sheeran is huge*, but inexplicably so given that he's probably the worst thing to happen British pop since Girls Aloud went on hiatus.

*In the UK.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Dear pop thread,

The time has come to banish myself from the world of the Internet. I'll be back in two or so weeks.

I miss you already.

OcWW1.gif

Kyon

Banned
Awaiting Black Friday: Flop Recoded. Will outsell Black Friday the highest selling album in Paypal stores near you. When will your faves SMASH on the PAYPAL CHARTS? I'll WAIT
883bd1bb.gif

botty

Banned
Ive heard of diss tracks, but never diss albums. Hasn't Nicki destroyed her with each personality?

#martha #roman #rosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom