• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
The lads have been in talks with names including Pepsi and In-N-Out burgers.

Confident Harry Styles, 18, is taking the lead in discussing fees but has turned down offers of solo campaigns.

An insider said: “Harry’s been asked to do ads alone but won’t threaten his relationship with the boys.”

They are REALLY gunning to make Harry some solo act from the boys. I admire that he is dedicated to them and of course they will break up at some point but come on.

Every group has a Diana.

Kid better blow those other ones away...

tumblr_luj2aobpuh1qa1a6wo7_r1_250.gif

not that type of blow...sicko

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Rihanna's pussy is way too dry to be riding Janet's dick and copying her videos.

Where Have You Been is a lesser version of Together Again recorded by a lessor.

701536_o8ejyi.gif

JdZQc.gif
Did I just see Janét's nipples?

Your post just makes me wanna watch the video for If again.

And lol at Madoona's off cuts filtering down. Did her and Orbit have a falling out? Disaster.

I can't hate on Nelly. Even the promos for the Billboard awards on Foxtel here spelled her name as Furtardo.

The lads have been in talks with names including Pepsi and In-N-Out burgers.

Confident Harry Styles, 18, is taking the lead in discussing fees but has turned down offers of solo campaigns.

An insider said: “Harry’s been asked to do ads alone but won’t threaten his relationship with the boys.”

They are REALLY gunning to make Harry some solo act from the boys. I admire that he is dedicated to them and of course they will break up at some point but come on.
You admire his dedication? You would think these boys are the property of some manager for at least the next 5 years, so that Harry can dream all he wants about a solo career, it ain't happening soon.

Delio

You admire his dedication? You would think these boys are the property of some manager for at least the next 5 years, so that Harry can dream all he wants about a solo career, it ain't happening soon.

You'd think that but they are already hammering him with a solo movie deal and the commercials. Simon must be staying on top of that either way.

Styles

The BOYS are apparently BANNED from having SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. Poor lads... though it IS a good excuse for them to get on with each other.

iZh772DIA3Nfm.gif

Trigger

Harry should ditch the boys while he's still got the media attention. Not everyone successfully takes off after their band fades. Aaron Carter and Nick Lachey can attest to that.

William Orbit just said some songs from the MDNA sessions have now gone to Chris Brown and...wait for it.... Kreayshawn.

The shade. THE SHADE.

Watered down scraps for two lessors?

abH8W.gif

Delio

The BOYS are apparently BANNED from having SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. Poor lads... though it IS a good excuse for them to get on with each other.

iZh772DIA3Nfm.gif

Waiting on this to happen. They are all of age so a sex orgy tape would be glorious.

tumblr_m49yxdXih11r7nl61.gif

Harry should ditch the boys while he's still got the media attention. Not everyone successfully takes off after their band fades. Aaron Carter and Nick Lachey can attest to that.

Please, as much as I love Harry he cannot make it alone. Seeing as Liam and Zayn always have to save him during his vocals. Then Louis and Niall pick up the harmony while he just flounders.

tumblr_m49yojHUgb1r7nl61.gif

Wanted an excuse to post this adorable gif >.<

Bladenic

WAT UP!

tumblr_livzyjk8zm1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Why would I state the OBVIOUS tho? I thought it was a COMMON UNDERSTANDING among GAF POP that the RIHANNA REIGN would continue well into the SUMMER, despite some of the hopes and dreams the pressed baboons up in here had.

On an additional note I'd like to add Wide Awake is a great pop song and while it won't slay as hard as her other singles, it's a step up from the horrid output she's had and REVERSES the horrifying decline in quality since LFN.

Sis I trust you saw my other post and you know that WHYB flew up to 18 this week. Top 10 next week, number 1 in 4 weeks tops tbh.

rihanna.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Battleship is flopping, wont even get that number 1 but I guess Rihstitute is used it
I do remember some pressed souls telling me this movie was going to make bank, poor dat

ifqedNU7lnhE8.gif

Bladenic

Battleship is flopping, wont even get that number 1 but I guess Rihstitute is used it
I do remember some pressed souls telling me this movie was going to make bank, poor dat

ifqedNU7lnhE8.gif

Movie looks atrocious. When I saw the trailer at the Avengers I was like "flop incoming" and my friend was like "I'll probably go see that" and I was like:

Zkhw1.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned

ifqedNU7lnhE8.gif

Saving this post in case you clock yourself again and the movie comes in at #1.

Have you not learned your lesson yet? Oh well, I guess when you're #PRESSED, you don't care how little sense you make.

Trigger

Please, as much as I love Harry he cannot make it alone. Seeing as Liam and Zayn always have to save him during his vocals. Then Louis and Niall pick up the harmony while he just flounders.

tumblr_m49yojHUgb1r7nl61.gif

Wanted an excuse to post this adorable gif >.<

Singing ability never stopped Rihanna. No excuse is ever really needed to post Niall gifs.

J8h6L.gif

Bladenic

Battleship actually looks like fun trash.. unlike Avengers.

Da fuq? Bitch please, Avengers is one the best movies in years and is SLAYING the boxoffice. #3 worldwide of all time soon. Battleship will be lucky to get $40 mil first weekend in America. Nice try.

tumblr_m38z2u8E2t1qa7hzxo7_250.gif

Koodo

Banned
If there is any ounce of truth to this,
Like questioning the LAWS of GRAVITY that forced an UNIDENTIFIED LIQUID to descend upon the PIG'S FAT LEGS.

then the amount of interest you have for Xtina makes up for the lack of interest the rest of us supposedly have for her. Thanks for single handedly keeping her relevant.
An ill-fitting hypothetical scenario that, AMUSINGLY, only proves how much YOUR FAVE has hit rock bottom. DEPTHS not even JAMES CAMERON has travelled to.

Obsessed, pressed, a mess.
Shade so DULL it might as well be the LYRICS to Jigglypuff's LULLABY.

A few tumblr gifs(500kb limit) is not why you did it the first time
I'm not sure what other reason you've given an EXTENDED amount of THOUGHT into, but it seems your PERCEPTIONS are not aligning with OBJECTIVE REALITY. A case study for the COGNITIVE SCIENCES.

The general public wasn't here for her chaotic antics then,
Indeed, THEN. A foreign concept to Xtincta stans whom have only known DWINDLING MEMBERSHIPS and a troubling case of TINNITUS, the WORLD's DEMAND for Godney has only intensified in the years since, especially as she SUPPLIES less of herself now. Simple ECONOMICS, dear.

what makes you so sure they'll tune in to watch the wreck now?
Purposefully AVOIDING the receipts? An Xtincta stan would be AFRAID of NUMBERS.

During Shitney's peak, she wasn't getting any hits either.
While she was selling MILLIONS of ALBUMS at an exorbitant rate that made Xtincta cohabitate with a BOTTLE OF XANAX on a nightly basis. Godney was a success THEN, NOW, and FOREVER.

There is more to success than achieving singles peak high on the charts.
And Xtincta is not attached to a single definition of the word SUCCESS.

It wasn't only until Shitney lost her stage presence that she got a few hit singles.
Yet another PROOF of the power SHE commands.

Your stan base could only wish for the former "flop" Britney to come back and replace the disgraceful Rihanna-esque singles artist you have now.
INDEED WE WISH for the SPARK to return, hopes shared by the WORLD and probably EVEN YOURSELF.

This is in stark contrast with the MISERY OF XTINCTA. Godney covered in PISS is more desired by THE PUBLIC than Xtincta in PEAK FORM. Such is the life of a FAT PIG whom shares the same level of demand as freshly-grown produce from CHERNOBYL.

The show was a huge success when he initiated a deal to sign up Shitney.
And he didn't give a SHIT, as Cow-ell was and CONTINUES being busy trying to replicate the formula of his OWN show, X Factor UK. A show that has achieved a level of success UNFATHOMABLE to NBC.

IRONICALLY, the ORIGINAL NOISE (Holland) with its judge-centric format was likely a response to the CULTURAL DOMINATION of the X Factor across Europe. Reductive, much like YOUR FAVE.

Since The Voice dipped in ratings, Simon now has the more reason to stress over his desperate decision to placing all his eggs in basketcase Shitney.
BACKPEDALING ALREADY? I shouldn't be SURPRISED.

OMG DONNA NO!

ds2-sized.jpg

TRUE DIVA.
R.I.P.

Her legacy commemorated in the ANTHEM OF OUR GENERATION.

Just a typical day consuming the SOULS of the LESSORS.

QUEEN KIM HYOYEON dancing to a TANGO (?) version of Britney's TOXIC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiHiSj--yuQ&feature=youtu.be

KYON SIS...

iDzEeAF21dlrd.gif
This FAT BITCH can't even score above a 7? #belowBRANDY

The EFFORT was commendable. Bless her heart for worshipping THE QUEEN.

Battleship actually looks like fun trash.. unlike Avengers.
Not sure it's possible to be ANY MORE WRONG, and that's saying SOMETHING in this forum.

Friday estimates are IN, and AVENGERS is at $15 million while Battleshit STRUGGLES at $9 million. Consider the ship SUNK.

i54bH4wrzC1s2.gif

Only reason Rihanus is avoiding the title of capital BOX OFFICE S-T-E-N-C-H is due to co-star Taylor Kitsch redefining what it means to LEAD A MOVIE INTO CATASTROPHE. John Bomba and Battleship within a three month period? What a BIONIC.

Queen tbh

tumblr_m38z2u8E2t1qa7hzxo7_250.gif
KYON SIS, I MISSED YOU.

Have you not learned your lesson yet? Oh well, I guess when you're #PRESSED, you don't care how little sense you make.

Marius wasn't the one who kept repeating over and over and over and over that this movie would be a huge success and how Rihanna would reign over the lessers yada yada.

The only people who can get "clocked" here are the loud Rihanna stans if the movie turns out shit performance wise, next to quality wise.

I try to stay away from stan wars, but when I read that Battleship isn't doing to well even I got a little catty and thought to myself "this better be brought up in the POP GAF thread to shut those relentless Rihanna stans up." You know who you are! :p

They better hope WHYB gets to be a number one hit, or about two thirds of all the posts from Rihanna stans this past month have been a bunch of lies.

*mandatory gif of sassy black woman*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom