• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

iblrn7zEavqqJ9.gif

Majmun

THIEFonce strikes AGAIN.

Not content with STEALING in the music biz, she's now onto the FRAGANCE BIZ. She's JACKED Britney's Midnight Fantasy fragance.

the contents:
midnight fantasy: top notes: plum
midnight heat : top notes: plum

midnight fantasy: middle notes: orchid
midnight heat: middle notes: orchid

midnight fantasy: base notes: amber
midnight heat: base notes: amber

You're reaching there. Those are basically the main ingredients of any perfume out there...

Beyonce's Perfume notes:

- plum from Armenia and star fruit
- Orchid
- black tulips
- purple peony
- amber
- sandalwood
- patchouli

Britney's Perfume notes:

- black cherries
- framboise
- plum
- orchid
- freesia
- iris
- musk
- amber
- vanilla

Bolded the similarities. The rest of the notes are not similar.

Shade DISMISSED

OWusn.gif

Mau ®

You're reaching there. Those are basically the main ingredients of any perfume out there...

Beyonce's Perfume notes:

- plum from Armenia and star fruit
- Orchid
- black tulips
- purple peony
- amber
- sandalwood
- patchouli

Britney's Perfume notes:

- black cherries
- framboise
- plum
- orchid
- freesia
- iris
- musk
- amber
- vanilla

Bolded the similarities. The rest of the notes are not similar.

Shade DISMISSED

OWusn.gif

Lemme be clear about this:

ALL OF THE PERFUME MAIN NOTES ARE EXACTLY THE SAME. THE COLOR IS THE SAME. THE THEME IS SIMILAR.

A THIEF!!!!

It's clear the poor gurl suffers from KLEPTOMANIA. Its the only way to explain her continued behavior of STEALING and being CAUGHT and yet she keeps doing it AGAIN. Hopefully Blue Ivy wont get that nasty disease. It would be a SHAME.

Lemme be clear about this:

ALL OF THE PERFUME MAIN NOTES ARE EXACTLY THE SAME. THE COLOR IS THE SAME. THE THEME IS SIMILAR.

A THIEF!!!!

It's clear the poor gurl suffers from KLEPTOMANIA. Its the only way to explain her continued behavior of STEALING and being CAUGHT and yet she keeps doing it AGAIN. Hopefully Blue Ivy wont get that nasty disease. It would be a SHAME.

I'm sure Beyonce was heavily involved in the process of making and marketing her perfume. I'm positive on this.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Tonight we have The Simpsons guest starring Lady Gaga and after thats done you can tune in to the Billboard Music Awards where these things will be performing

Kelly Clarkson
Katy Perry
Chris Brown
Justin Bieber
Carrie Underwood
Carly Rae Jepsen
LMFAO
Cee Lo Green
Usher
Linkin Park
Nelly Furtado
Jordin Sparks
John Legend
The Wanted
Alicia Keys
Stevie Wonder

ibfwkOGsi8CiyX.gif

Majmun

I bet you think she wrote ha songs too

iKQLxgmNmyHmz.gif

I'm sure she wrote SOMETHING. You don't win songwriter of the year award and 16 grammies by doing NOTHING.

iKQLxgmNmyHmz.gif

Tonight's the Billboard Awards????

Looking forward to Cee Lo Green, Nelly Furtado and Alicia Keys.

Not sure of Linkin Park. Their last two records were a mess.

royalan

Um, I do full-featured posts on new music by underrated artists all the time up in this bitch.

Cassie, Sam Sparro, Aubrie O'Day, new No Doubt...etc

Not that I don't love Cosmic...
Buy any new jock straps lately? ;)

Um, I do full-featured posts on new music by underrated artists all the time up in this bitch.

In that case, a shout out to you as well then. ;) Were you the one talking about Sparrow's Happiness in this thread?

It's thanks to pop gaf that I gave Marina & the Diamonds a listen as well.

Majmun

The new Saint Etienne is so wonderful, but pop-gaf shall likely ignore it because there's no fame-hungry slag fronting the group. FOOLS, I SAY. Album of the summer.

Spotify stream

That's actually quite nice. Going to check them out, thanks.

When it comes to obscure musicians:

Marissa Nadler

I'm such a MN fan. Could listen to her music all day. Don't expect diva songs or clubby hits, its just plain music AND I LOVE IT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jfhbTQfdZk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyKnNNGXbGE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaOA2lC5S74

All her songs have the same theme (read: slow lullaby folky ballads) BUT I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF HER

royalan

Yes, can't wait

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395561&highlight=

My floppy Flesh Tone thread lol

She needs more recognition. Flesh Tone is flawless.

CbSnG.gif

To be honest, I bought that floppy disk...was underwhelmed. Interesting production in spots, but mostly just tired "I need to keep my career relevant" dance music. I felt she got lost in it.

I will always love and check for Kelis, though. Endlessly creative woman. I just wish she stuck to creating genre-bending Hip-Hop/Pop (which is sorely lacking in the creativity at the moment), instead of pussing out and going over to Dance.

Will always love this song by her.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow

I APPRECIATE YOU, ROY.

tumblr_lzenzlwUF61qc90du.gif

Majmun

Kaleidoscope and Wanderland are amazing, itz. Don't know if you like The Neptunes??? Both records are produced by them. I'm a fan.

@royalan

Kelis' Get along with you is one of my favorite songs ever. <3

I like all of her albums. "Kelis.. was here" is a bit messy, though. But it still has some good tracks.

Mau ®

Flesh Tone didnt feel like a career desperation album, though it sure sold like one :p´

I agree with Second. "Kelis Was Here" was not very good. It did have some good songs though, like "Appreciate Me" and "Blindfold Me" which had tons of radio potential IMO.

royalan

I APPRECIATE YOU, ROY.

tumblr_lzenzlwUF61qc90du.gif

<3<3<3

Kaleidoscope and Wanderland are amazing, itz. Don't know if you like The Neptunes??? Both records are produced by them. I'm a fan.

@royalan

Kelis' Get along with you is one of my favorite songs ever. <3

I like all of her albums. "Kelis.. was here" is a bit messy, though. But it still has some good tracks.

Flesh Tone didnt feel like a career desperation album, though it sure sold like one :p´

I agree with Second. "Kelis Was Here" was not very good. It did have some good songs though, like "Appreciate Me" and "Blindfold Me" which had tons of radio potential IMO.

I agree about "Kelis Was Here"

Relevant Tracks (IMO)
Bossy ("Diamonds on my neck/Di-Diamonds on my grilll")
Lil Star
Blindfold Me (Featuring her one-time Rap Great now Nicki Minaj video hoe ex-husband, Nas)
Circus

Mau ®

What is this sexy foreign shading. Don't understand for one bit, but I like it.

http://i.imgur.com/JUEVH.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=442863&page=65"]IT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME[/URL]

[quote="Marius_, post: 38045702"]A la mejor en tu planeta acuático de engaño y mentiras

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ibfwkOGsi8CiyX.gif

No es mi culpa que Katia Perra y La Bendita Cabra se hechen una gran mierda sobre tu favorita.

ibfwkOGsi8CiyX.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom