• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Acepto que la Basura tiene su ocasional buena canción. Irrelevantemente, sigue siendo una INFERIOR frente a LA SANTA CABRA.

tumblr_m2a7ni57cl1rqak5eo1_400.gif

La Usurpadora gif.... ay dios, no puedo

i0y7biSV6QtDM.gif

Bladenic

Not here for the subtle shade against Kelly. Lumping her together will all those peasants and baboons at the Billboard awards, as if she belongs with them. Not here for that.

Kyon

Banned
Bruises is my only male fave, he is mainly an R&B than pop but what I'm trying to say is we need a male pop star. I guess the Biebs was fun but I want someone like JT BACK :(

royalan

RIP Robin Gibb. Damn, this is not a good month for Disco.

Dios mío, me encantaba La Usurpadora de vuelta en el día. Gabby Spanic <3

Anyway, RIP Robin Gibb.

Just wanted to say that I don't speak Spanish but even I love La Usupadora.

I used to sit and watch it with my neighborhood friend's mother when I was a kid, and she would tell me everything that was happening. Escandaloso!

Kyon

Banned
they said Taylor the only one with 3 #1 albums in a row, but Barbara, Madonna, Janet, Britney, Bey, and Alicia have that and more... what kind of misinformation. oh and DARING to say Katy the only one with 5 #1 singles tying MJ when MESSIAH CAREY already claimed that tied achievment disrespectful delusional idiots. why do they have to be the only chart tracker in the states SMH

royalan

they said Taylor the only one with 3 #1 albums in a row, but Barbara, Madonna, Janet, Britney, Bey, and Alicia have that and more... what kind of misinformation. oh and DARING to say Katy the only one with 5 #1 singles tying MHM when MESSIAH CAREY already claimed that tied achievment disrespectful delusional idiots. why do they have to be the only chart tracker in the states SMH

And lets not even talk about how irrelevant their awards are...

Kyon

Banned
Carrie Underwood just RE-Clocked Kelly tonight SMH. Kelly was my only #1 performance (Bruises came at #2)till now. RIP CRUMP

royalan

Had to stop watching. My roommates out-voted me and are now watching The Big C on our 1 TV. ;_;

Anywhere got the performances up yet?

DMeisterJ

Banned
Glad Rih skipped these flop awards. I'd have to put up with this mess to see her, when I can catch her in all her glory at the AI finale.

Kyon

Banned
seriously this how much of a disaster it is. waiting for PERRA to song Wake Me Up SMFH @ this desperation I have for this shoW to MEAN SOMETHING.

Oozer3993

Dear Billboard Awards,

Please pimp those Sony tablets as much as possible. There's nothing I love more than product placement for year old sub-average consumer electronics.

Sincerely,
Oozer

royalan

...how many times is Katy Perry gonna perform a weak-ass song with some weak-ass vocals on a weak-ass swing in front of a weak-ass backdrop?

Mumei

...how many times is Katy Perry gonna perform a weak-ass song with some weak-ass vocals on a weak-ass swing in front of a weak-ass backdrop?

I'm watching the recording now, so I'm way behind... I haven't heard the studio original, but I assume Bruises is, 'hem, "Up there lipsyncing for eternal life"?

Mumei

All of their performances have been awful. They don't dance and just stand there trying to sing

It was my first time seeing them sing. I mean One Direction aren't much better (if any) better, but at least they have the decency to not seem to take themselves seriously.

The most baffling thing about these performances has been the cheering audience and happy faces, though.

Kyon

Banned
Yep. Lip synced liked the rest of them. except Kelly and Carrie, and to our utter disgust PERRA

fixed.

He sings every single song live at his tours so im not rellay bothered by it tbh. ANYWAY Thank GOODNESS Britney didnt come to this disaster

SMH @ MUMU not clocking the MESSIAH receipt tho, i expected better from you good sis

Mumei

SMH @ MUMU not clocking the MESSIAH receipt tho, i expected better from you good sis

I must have missed something.

And Carly Rae is singing live. She needs to work on not sounding completely out of breath.

And that outfit.

Edit: No1Currie Bubbleunderwood - and thank you for that, Crumpet - is performing now. Thank God for pre-WGWG Idol or apparently there wouldn't be anyone in popular music who could sing live.

Kyon

Banned
@Mumu They said PERRA is the only female that tied with MJ on #1's when like i said earlier MESSIAH was the first to do it. SMH @ these lessors not acknowledging the Queen

YAS. Besides seeing Bruises my overall #2 FAVE BRANDY giving me everything with her new look this era.

Mumei

I am just going by what Wiki says but I dont see Mariah having 5 consecutive #1's from one album anywhere

She didn't.

She had 5 straight number ones (and should have had 6, but Sony blocked her with that stunt they pulled on Can't Let Go), but it was across two albums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom