• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

That MDNA shade

nQLfd.gif

BITCHES!

tumblr_m1zlcehG4X1qbjavpo1_5001.gif

Yeah, here's some XTINCTA MOVES to take on y'all at once for good measure.

fleqs.gif

The GLORY of MDNA CANNOT and WILL NOT be denied by a sorry gathering of HOES that have lost their sense of taste due to the COPIOUS amount of SEMINAL FLUID that you've all ingested in your lifetimes. U too Nem.

Time to get ur stomachs PUMPED before you OD from the RANCID LACED SUBSTANCES that your faves have been selling from the nearest street corner.

tumblr_m31fpxfJYl1ruzofvo1_500.gif

I gotta go work too, u bitches better behave

royalan

Wow, this thread got LIVE last night...

Dat Delio meltdown...knew it was coming, tbh.

OH, and...

Bionic>>>>>>>>>>>MDNA>>>>BTW

Unbiased opinion.

Nemesis_

Rocket Punch? Isn't he just some Phono alt. Not here for me-too stanning tbh.

Rocket Punch is a little bit more bearable. I heard him say some really NICE things about Gaga. Pho on the other hand WON'T TOUCH ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER.

Wish I kept receipts.

OH, and...

Bionic>>>>>>>>>>>MDNA>>>>BTW

Unbiased opinion.

Wow. There may have previously been SECOND-rate opinions but at least now we know who's FIRST

BITCHES!

tumblr_m1zlcehG4X1qbjavpo1_5001.gif

Yeah, here's some XTINCTA MOVES to take on y'all at once for good measure.

fleqs.gif

The GLORY of MDNA CANNOT and WILL NOT not be denied by a sorry gathering of HOES that have lost their sense of taste due to the COPIOUS amount of SEMINAL FLUID that you've all ingested in your lifetimes. U too Nem.

Time to get ur stomachs PUMPED before you OD from the RANCID LACED SUBSTANCES that your faves have been selling from the nearest street corner.

tumblr_m31fpxfJYl1ruzofvo1_500.gif

I gotta go work too, u bitches better behave

AWE INSPIRING as PER.

iu2JLrVHw1tsp.gif

You never CEASE to AMAZE with your STUNNING AND ACCURATE INSIGHTS.

inrHsIS1cMNNP.gif

Nemesis_

BTW >>>>>> MDNA >>>>>>>>>>>>> Dirt >>>>>>>>> Adele's Chair >>>>>>>>>>> Xtincta's Smelly, Obesity XL Voice Chair >>>>>>>>>>>>> Janet Jackson's Boob >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bionic

True fixture has occurred.

Listening to Bionic again there are some cool songs in here that sound especially good when blasted in the car.

- I Hate Boys
- My Girls
- Woohoo!
- Not Myself Tonight
- Desnudate

I have no big issues with Bionic, except for maybe that there aren't enough standouts.

Let's be real though, the album doesn't hold a candle to MDNA. The latter may be a generic album given Madge's stellar portfolio but it's still a great pop album. Girl Gone Wild? Modern Madonna classic. Give Me All Your Lovin'? Best ode to classic Madonna yet. Masterpiece? Gorgeous. Love Spent is a pop JOURNEY.

Except for Rihanna and Christina, all the pop divas' latest efforts have been some of their best work. Beyonce's 4 may be her safest album but it's by far the most polished, mature and complete. Katy Perry's Teenage Dream wins by default. Gaga's Born This Way is a classic. MDNA doesn't quite dethrone Confessions but it's still a more fully-featured ride than the rest of Madge's post-2000 work. Similarly, Femme Fatale doesn't hold a candle to Blackout but it's a damn great pop album. And yes Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded is a much better album than the mess she passed as a debut. In fact, PF:RR's second half is what Talk That Talk SHOULD have been, but wasn't.

2011 and 2012 have been good to us my friends. Add in a new Christina album in the fall, possibly a Gaga single in the summer and a new Beyonce album in the works and I'm a HAPPY MAN.

Nemesis_

Let's be real though, the album doesn't hold a candle to MDNA. The latter may be a generic album given Madge's stellar portfolio but it's still a great pop album. Girl Gone Wild? Modern Madonna classic. Give Me All Your Lovin'? Best ode to classic Madonna yet. Masterpiece? Gorgeous. Love Spent is a pop JOURNEY.

Except for Rihanna and Christina, all the pop divas' latest efforts have been some of their best work. Beyonce's 4 may be her safest album but it's by far the most polished, mature and complete. Katy Perry's Teenage Dream wins by default. Gaga's Born This Way is a classic. MDNA doesn't quite dethrone Confessions but it's still a more fully-featured ride than the rest of Madge's post-2000 work. Similarly, Femme Fatale doesn't hold a candle to Blackout but it's a damn great pop album. And yes Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded is a much better album than the mess she passed as a debut. In fact, PF:RR's second half is what Talk That Talk SHOULD have been, but wasn't.

2011 and 2012 have been good to us my friends. Add in a new Christina album in the fall, possibly a Gaga single in the summer and a new Beyonce album in the works and I'm a HAPPY MAN.

Besides NICKI MINAJ and that REVOLTING AVATAR I like YOU.

Koodo

Banned
Let's discuss RISING STARS rather than STRUGGLING CUNTS:

BORN THIS WAY BALL has already grossed $30 million in its first 8 dates. At this rate, the tour has a chance at landing NORTH OF $300 MILLION. That is assuming the 110 schedule does not get extended.

The Holy Empress Of FREE SPEECH needs only $270 million from this tour to enter into the Top 15 Highest Grossing Acts of ALL TIME.

YOUR FAVES? YOUR FAVES FOUR YEARS INTO THEIR CAREER?

iYbuXyC1G86X4.gif

royalan

You bitches.

Birthed This Waste is a shit album that does nothing to trump the incomparable balladry and left-field production found on Bionic, or the progressive dance greatness and evocations of past glory found on MDNA.

It's not smart. It's not defining. It's just there - overbearingly loud in its desire to be iconic, and floating in a sea of the incredible pretentiousness it had to have taken for a girl in her early 20s from Yonkers to think she had the intellectual wherewithal to preach to anyone how to live their lives.

#andthisiscomingfromastan

Trigger

Such lovely tea that Koodo is serving.

pStsR.gif

It has been a good time for Pop music.

Nemesis_

Xtina is clearly relevant.

AxLcN.gif

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME. I'm just WAITING to hear why she's still RELEVANT as a MUSICIAN. She really ISN'T anymore and her new ALBUM won't change that. Her FLOP voice on that TERRIBLE FLOP film? Uggh.

article-0-0D6EEBFF000005DC-225_468x333.jpg

Oh...

I bet you havent even listened to PK:RR, your Terri ass needs to take several seats

ib2yjYdjKVxiMh.gif

One of my best friend (who is the most annoying lesbian you will ever meet) stans for Garbaj and made me listen to the WHOLE THING. I was not a fan. Sorry. PERHAPS NEXT TIME NICKI

I'm off to bed EITHER WAY. Gotta wait for the stench of Xtincta's SWEAT to leave this thread

You bitches.

Birthed This Waste is a shit album that does nothing to trump the incomparable balladry and left-field production found on Bionic, or the progressive dance greatness and evocations of past glory found on MDNA.

It's not smart. It's not defining. It's just there - overbearingly loud in its desire to be iconic, and floating in a sea of the incredible pretentiousness it had to have taken for a girl in her early 20s from Yonkers to think she had the intellectual wherewithal to preach to anyone how to live their lives.

#andthisiscomingfromastan

Not sure WHAT TO FEEL at the moment...

Stanning for Xtincta in the face of LAZY CACA? I'm ALL FOR IT.

jiki0g.gif%E2%80%9D

royalan

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME. I'm just WAITING to hear why she's still RELEVANT as a MUSICIAN. She really ISN'T anymore and her new ALBUM won't change that.

Ummmm....

-Most talked-about judge on a popular singing competition.

-Featured on a song that went #1 within the last year.

-Working on a highly-anticipated album with some of the industry's top producers, due out later this year.

Sweetie, I know it seems easy, but you really do have to try.

botty

Banned
PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME. I'm just WAITING to hear why she's still RELEVANT as a MUSICIAN. She really ISN'T anymore and her new ALBUM won't change that. Her FLOP voice on that TERRIBLE film?

Xtina was on in a #1 hit last year, her duet on a reality show made more of a buzz than any MDNA single, and when she releases her next album your faves will be taking notes. Since you imagine yourself to be a fortune teller, please warn your faves to pin down their wigs.

ic5Mu5VfY1LdY.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom