• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

i21rMp2ioP9ng.gif
ipkg4CbKpESxB.gif
i21rMp2ioP9ng.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Don't break my illusion that hot people only make good decisions, nemeSIS. I can't deal with my world being that significantly undermined.

Mau ®

that song sucks come on inthezone your suppose to know the hittttts

I keep fonting what's gonna be a hit up in here but nobody listens to me. I told errbody about Carly Rae Jepsen..no1curr... I told the baboons about "where have the flaws been"... lol forehead goat..

I always get the last laugh though.

ch...

I approve. It's a much better single than Part of Me.

Real talk. Part of Me was awful and generic. Wide Awake is cute.

You gurls remember when Koodo stanned Part of Me?

Ch..

DMeisterJ

Banned
Koodo is such a flop stan, tbh

He's more back-and-forth than Chris Brown's attitude. I'm not even sure if he's really a Britney stan or not...

Mau ®

It's time for the RIHANNA REIGN™ TEAS sistas

Not only is "Where Have The Flaws Been" #5 on itunes USA (it was momentarily surpassed by that Pitbull song) but it also happens to be #3 on itunes UK despite no promo... yet. It's overall #6 worldwide. Its radio performance is increasing in very good updates.

Speaking of European promo...THE HOLY GOAT is set to perform and interview at The Graham Norton show. She slayed so hard last time with her bikini wax story, you just know she has MORE stories this time.

Baboons, it's time to face the RIHality that Rihalla will own your summers. The generations ultimate hitmaker's reign continues.

kylie2hzfdp.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
It's time for the RIHANNA REIGN™ TEAS sistas

Not only is "Where Have The Flaws Been" #5 on itunes USA (it was momentarily surpassed by that Pitbull song) but it also happens to be #3 on itunes UK despite no promo... yet. It's overall #6 worldwide. Its radio performance is increasing in very good updates.

Speaking of European promo...THE HOLY GOAT is set to perform and interview at The Graham Norton show. She slayed so hard last time with her bikini wax story, you just know she has MORE stories this time.

Baboons, it's time to face the RIHality that Rihalla will own your summers. The generations ultimate hitmaker's reign continues.

kylie2hzfdp.gif

Why are you stanning for the BAJAN GOAT and signing your posts with a gif of the FLAW FREE GODDESS of pop, Aphrodylie Minogue?

zhfpngwjq1.gif

Appalling stan behaviour tbh. Hoping Kylie's LACK OF FLAWS might rub off and make up for Rihanus's LACK OF TALENT?

Mau ®

Why are you stanning for the BAJAN GOAT and signing your posts with a gif of the FLAW FREE GODDESS of pop, Aphrodylie Minogue?

http://www.abload.de/img/zhfpngwjq1.gif[IMG]

Appalling stan behaviour tbh[/QUOTE]

I like that gif. I also happen to stan Kylie. I made the Aphrodite OT as well as the All THe Lovers thread.

Have you guys seen the MDNA Tour photos? Looks amazing. Certainly 1000x better than GaGa's Lego Tour.

[IMG]http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/560688_10150992993154402_233573218_n.jpg
538891_10150992993389402_1833019658_n.jpg

577089_10150992994134402_10584534401_12230402_69836456_n.jpg

385631_10150992994239402_10584534401_12230403_15306375_n.jpg

527817_10150992994934402_10584534401_12230410_926782775_n.jpg

Queen of Tours tbh

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I like that gif. I also happen to stan Kylie. I made the Aphrodite OT as well as the All THe Lovers thread.

Such inner stan turmoil.

Madonna tour looks like she's trying to out-Madonna Gaga. What happened to Madonna? 20 years ago she'd have responded by reinventing herself, not by revisiting past glories.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Cute edit.

Are you hoping RIHANNA'S WORLDWIDE CHART APPEAL might rub off on Kylie's LACK OF CHART APPEAL EVERYWHERE?

When she's been in the game for a quarter of the century, her heroic punching down of breast cancer has created a medical effect with her name on it, and she creates the most iconic songs of the decade maybe you should come back.

Until then I'm going to chalk Rihanalprolapse's talentless career up as a flash in the pan.

Ten years time no one will remember Where Have You Been (And Please Wont You Stay There) but Kylie's golden hits will still be remembered.

Mau ®

When she's been in the game for a quarter of the century, her heroic punching down of breast cancer has created a medical effect with her name on it, and she creates the most iconic songs of the decade maybe you should come back.

Until then I'm going to chalk Rihanalprolapse's talentless career up as a flash in the pan.

RIHALLA is soon to have A DECADE OF HITS. It's time you start dealing WITH HER UNCONTESTED REIGN OF POP.

Mau ®

Three years away is a LIFETIME in pop, especially when you squeeze out AUDIO DIARRHEA at the FRANKLY DISTRESSING RATE Rihanna manages.

Its not RIHALLA'S FAULT SHE IS THE MOST PRODUCTIVE POP STAR OF ALL TIME.

Wasnt THE LESSER ROBYN aspiring to have such level of output? I guess she couldnt handle being that EFFICIENT AND PRODUCTIVE.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Its not RIHALLA'S FAULT SHE IS THE MOST PRODUCTIVE POP STAR OF ALL TIME.

Wasnt THE LESSER ROBYN aspiring to have such level of output? I guess she couldnt handle being that EFFICIENT AND PRODUCTIVE.

On the contrary, the FACT of the matter is that you CAN'T RUSH GENIUS.

iigdphhrwxerz6wj6h.gif

Mau ®

When can we bury WHYB? After so many live performances, and promotion it still hasn't broken top 10.

tumblr_m3j0sg31Xi1rv299vo1_500.gif

LOL dumb baboon.

Have you seen itunes of US or UK? Or WW?

It's slaying and well within the top 5. It will break top 10 next week. Something your fave has not managed for more than half a decade.

SIT DOWN LESSOR

tumblr_lt2qu8CuAA1qewmu6o1_500.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I guess you're gonna be stuck waiting a long time.

My fave HIRES the genius. And delivers the FLAWLESS SINGLES everytime.

She continues to bless us with a constant stream of AMAZING POP MUSIC

tumblr_lstmirPH1W1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Au contraire, my SOON TO BE BITTERLY DISAPPOINTED FRIEND, all the signs point to GODbyn saving 2012 from the ravages of POOR QUALITY POP and highlighting the LESSOR STATUS of INFERIOR ROBYN before the year is out.

Mau ®

Au contraire, my SOON TO BE BITTERLY DISAPPOINTED FRIEND, all the signs point to GODbyn saving 2012 from the ravages of POOR QUALITY POP and highlighting the LESSOR STATUS of INFERIOR ROBYN before the year is out.

I actually can't wait tbh. I stan Robyn. But the superior robyn (aka Rihanna Robyn Fenty) comes first in my priorities. Don't hate me for it sis.

tumblr_lt2pvbTJQI1qewmu6o1_500.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
When the ROBture comes, stans of the false prophet, the anti-Rob INFERIOR ROBYN will be cast in the pit of HELL.

I'll pray for your soul but I can't make any guarantees hun.

Mau ®

When the ROBture comes, stans of the false prophet, the anti-Rob INFERIOR ROBYN will be cast in the pit of HELL.

I'll pray for your soul but I can't make any guarantees hun.

You should be the one RIHpenting to the RIHANNA REIGN.

Dont fear RIHALLA sis. She is a forgiving GODDESS. For if she forgave BRUISES BROWN, surely she will forgive your stanning of the FALSE ROBYN.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
As I've said a couple of times, I think that she should have released WHYB before WFL. It's actually an almost decent song, whereas WFL is a repetitive, joyless, nursery-rhyme-esque turd. But because they're both pretty similar sounding, WHYB is tarred with the brush of the former.

botty

Banned
LOL dumb baboon.

Have you seen itunes of US or UK? Or WW?

It's slaying and well within the top 5. It will break top 10 next week. Something your fave has not managed for more than half a decade.

SIT DOWN LESSOR

tumblr_lt2qu8CuAA1qewmu6o1_500.gif

While Xtina was dominating the 2000s, your fave was struggling to find relevancy:

220px-Rihanna-MusicOfTheSun.jpg

220px-Rihanna_-_A_Girl_Like_Me.jpg

Two back-to-back lackluster piles of Baja trash.

I'm not surprised at how desperate she is to be relevant, after spending so much time being no one. I would say she was the hardest working girl, but she doesn't write, she barely sings, her choreo is mediocre, and she doesn't even create her own styles.

zXPzG.jpg

I'm not here for this.

Outside of Umbrella, Rihanna has no classics.

tumblr_m170s4Uurs1qdf8w1o2_250.gif

Mau ®

Even Rihanna first two NO1CURR albums spanned #1 hits.

Your fave just CANT.

Go cry yourself to sleep listening to Stripped and reminisce of the times your fave was somebody. Even if she was under the shadow of Britney, P!nk, Avril Lavigne (icant), Alicia Keys and Beyonce.

You stan for a bitch who has never been ON TOP.

Have you guys seen the MDNA Tour photos? Looks amazing. Certainly 1000x better than GaGa's Lego Tour.

560688_10150992993154402_233573218_n.jpg

538891_10150992993389402_1833019658_n.jpg

577089_10150992994134402_10584534401_12230402_69836456_n.jpg

385631_10150992994239402_10584534401_12230403_15306375_n.jpg

527817_10150992994934402_10584534401_12230410_926782775_n.jpg

Queen of Tours tbh

** BOW BOW BOW **

THE QUEEN OF RENAISSANCE™ is coming for all your DIRTY WIGS to CLEANSE THEM with and AVALANCHE of TRUE ART, CREATIVITY and ORIGINALITY.

You faves stare in AWE, AMAZEMENT and DISBELIEF as the QUEEN OF MODERN ARTS™ unleashed once again a NEW STANDARD IN SELF EXPRESSION FOR THE AGES.

tumblr_m23c71Wo5y1qby26vo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom