• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Get a new GIF botty. Your shade is flawless but your GIFFAGE is AWFUL

Won't use good gifs on lessors.

tumblr_lt47ekznke1qdf8w1o6_250.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

himrnh7kmo.gif

** BOW BOW BOW **

THE QUEEN OF RENAISSANCE™ is coming for all your DIRTY WIGS to CLEANSE THEM with and AVALANCHE of TRUE ART, CREATIVITY and ORIGINALITY.

You faves stare in AWE, AMAZEMENT and DISBELIEF as the QUEEN OF MODERN ARTS™ unleashed once again a NEW STANDARD IN SELF EXPRESSION FOR THE AGES.

tumblr_m23c71Wo5y1qby26vo1_500.gif
If Hagdonna stans can get this excited by a rehashed set ideas greatest hits tour with MDNA turd garnishes, the mind boggles at the hyperbole they'd squeeze out if she'd actually shown a glimmer of originality.

Delio

Sony Pictures has announced plans to release a 3D concert movie featuring international superstars One Direction on November 8, 2013. The film, tentatively titled "One Direction Concert Movie," will presumably feature footage of their upcoming 2013 tour in support of their forthcoming sophomore album, also due out in 2013.

OMG FREAKING OUT WILL BE THERE MIDNIGHT WITH AL THE SCREAMING GIRLS.
tWPgu.gif

Also good lord Liam...dance like this more.

tsnRE.gif

royalan

Even Rihanna first two NO1CURR albums spanned #1 hits.

Your fave just CANT.

Go cry yourself to sleep listening to Stripped and reminisce of the times your fave was somebody. Even if she was under the shadow of Britney, P!nk, Avril Lavigne (icant), Alicia Keys and Beyonce.

You stan for a bitch who has never been ON TOP.

Boo, this is where I have to once again remind you of her number 1 albums and 10+ million album sales.

The "Xtincta has never been on top" argument is flawful and inaccurate.

Christina has been on top, and she will be on top again.

Bladenic

chris when are we going to take over the dj room with more romanian pop?

the lessors will have to DEAL WITH IT.

YES SIS TONIGHT! I will also indulge all of you in some of the flawless Eurovision performances of today, you will discover just how incapable your faves are of matching tbh.

Delio come to Pop Room more often k?

tumblr_lvgifzGO6p1r72hodo2_500.gif

botty

Banned
Boo, this is where I have to once again remind you of her number 1 albums and 10+ million album sales.

The "Xtincta has never been on top" argument is flawful and inaccurate.

Christina has been on top, and she will be on top again.

I see no lies.

tumblr_ljt0ysTzjx1qdf8w1o1_500.gif

Majmun

She's FLAW FREE but I'd rate Janelle Monáe and Björk higher for live performance.

Janelle could be on par, as far as I've seen. But Bee has some amazing choreo. I mean, what she does is crazy. Dancing and singing her ass off, and doing both flawlessly.

And I'm not here for Bjork

Z9MID.gif

Nice Kylie gif, though.

royalan

So, Beyonce performed last friday...

http://starcasm.net/archives/158042

Your faves could never. Best pop performer out there. Remains untouched

ilNBt.gif

C+ To Be Quite Fucking Honest

1) I'm sick of people doing these half-assed "I Will Always Love You" covers. IWALY is Whitney Houston's magnum opus and a Pop Ballad Standard. If the only way you can perform the song is by duckin' and dodgin' then sit yo' ARSE down somewhere because you can't sing it.

2) People love to clock my fave on being a self-indulgent singer (and yeah she often is) but honestly Beyonce is often TEN TIMES WORSE. This is a great example. The lengthy pauses and over-the-top vibrato and constant crescendo made me OVER this performance before she even got to the damn chorus.

3) Stop with the damn leotards.

Bladenic

1) I'm sick of people doing these half-assed "I Will Always Love You" covers. IWALY is Whitney Houston's magnum opus and a Pop Ballad Standard. If the only way you can perform the song is by duckin' and dodgin' then sit yo' ARSE down somewhere because you can't sing it.

2) People love to clock my fave on being a self-indulgent singer (and yeah she often is) but honestly Beyonce is often TEN TIMES WORSE. This is a great example. The lengthy pauses and over-the-top vibrato and constant crescendo made me OVER this performance before she even got to the damn chorus.

3) Stop with the damn leotards.

That's some major shade. Wonder how Bey feels about it?

4icuuc.gif

Oh.

Majmun

I give that post a F- TBFH

Beyonce knows her vocal limits. She could've butchered the song and sing bad. But she made her own version that's within her reach.

You could say Beyonce made her own IWALY cover, just like what Whitney did.

ilNBt.gif

Majmun

Bjork is very unique. I'm still in the process of going through her music and trying to like it.

The performances posted by godels and secret are quite good.
D95Ht.gif

royalan

I give that post a F- TBFH

Beyonce knows her vocal limits. She could've butchered the song and sing bad. But she made her own version that's within her reach.

You could say Beyonce made her own IWALY cover, just like what Whitney did.

ilNBt.gif

Yep.

Let's not forget that Whitney's IWALY is itself a cover. An iconic one, no doubt, but it's hardly untouchable.

An Iconic cover (of a song that was already iconic).

"Blending" it with Halo? Ch...nobody here for that.

Majmun

An Iconic cover (of a song that was already iconic).

"Blending" it with Halo? Ch...nobody here for that.

It's just a tribute. Beyonce also used that song as a tribute when MJ passed away, singing "Michael I can see your Halo" etc

Bee is such a good sport. So classy.

SRynR.gif

Trigger

MfmDQ.gif

Let's email this to the producers of the Voice, X-Factor, and Idol please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom