• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
I'm so wide awake right now.

tumblr_m3tf1hCAzm1r330ouo2_250.gif

Niall with this twitter shade.

LVOmC.png

eW5jH.png

This girl used to be a Bieber stan and is now a 1D stan. She was at the hotel they stayed at with her friends and came to the gym in a black dress. She always stalks them when they are on the east coast so Niall just tossing some fire her way.

So creepy. So pressed.

Delio

That aint even the half of it. The girl was filmed to be in Bieber's never say never movie and before it came out she outright slammed him in public. They removed her scenes and his fans pretty much scared her off to 1D. True psycho.

Kyon

Banned
A lot of the girls will be unveiling new singles or eras by that time

Ke$ha, Xtina, GaGa, Katy, there's the posibility Britney might take advantage of the X-Factor visibility as she is under contract to perform something there.

Obviously all of these gurls efforts will be in vain if THE BAJAN QUEEN does drop a new album this year, as she's hinted on some interviews.

I've been bothered by this especially from you sis ;___; You would pic Rih over our MOTHER. What kind of Betrayal. Especially when Rih's album sales are nothing to brag about tbh

Nemesis_

I thought we'd already established that Britney was obviously "tired" of music hence this SIGNIFICANTLY DIFFERENT change in direction?

ibq99hIp27rzcw.gif

Kyon

Banned
I thought we'd already established that Britney was obviously "tired" of music hence this SIGNIFICANTLY DIFFERENT change in direction?

ibq99hIp27rzcw.gif

That was NEVER established darling. "I Love What I DO" thats what Mother says almost every interview. It's the HOLY PSALM and MANTRA.

Bladenic

Was gonna post the Zayn Approves gif to Delio's post but since I'm so late I'll comment on the new gif. What kind of animal cruelty?

Styles

I took a chance, I took a shot
And you might think I'm bulletproof but I'm not
You took a swing, I took it hard
And down here from the ground, I see who you are

I'm sick and tired of your attitude
I'm feeling like I don't know you

Perfectly articulates my feelings, tbh.

7pmVa.gif

Mau ®

I took a chance, I took a shot
And you might think I'm bulletproof but I'm not
You took a swing, I took it hard
And down here from the ground, I see who you are

I'm sick and tired of your attitude
I'm feeling like I don't know you

Perfectly articulates my feelings, tbh.

Fonting one of my faves from Fearless?

I like you.

Sai-kun

Banned
calvin harris feat. calvin harris - calvin harris (calvin harris vs. calvin harris remix)

[calvin harris radio edit]

p.s. i wish there was a DJ thread so I could post about it there, but this will have to do

http://www.mixcloud.com/technicolors/2012-spring-mixes-episode-9/

new weekly mix, features some new stuff from little boots, rye rye (moblin heard part of it already :p), a florence + the machine remix, a track by M.I.A., and a bit of Marina and the Diamonds and Yelle, and more! Check it out :) I think some of you will be pleasantly surprised!

[calvin harris radio edit]

p.s. i wish there was a DJ thread so I could post about it there, but this will have to do

http://www.mixcloud.com/technicolors/2012-spring-mixes-episode-9/

new weekly mix, features some new stuff from little boots, rye rye (moblin heard part of it already :p), a florence + the machine remix, a track by M.I.A., and a bit of Marina and the Diamonds and Yelle, and more! Check it out :) I think some of you will be pleasantly surprised!

With that new equipment, I hope you keep doing interesting/new/bizarre stuff!

Also, you could try reviving this thread from late last year.

Sai-kun

Banned
With that new equipment, I hope you keep doing interesting/new/bizarre stuff!

Also, you could try reviving this thread from late last year.

I think I will revive. Maybe I'll try to start the same kind of project that a DJ buddy on another forum started. Thanks for the link.

And yeah, I haven't even come close to mastering the Maschine yet, but hopefully this summer will bring some unique beats and sounds to the table :)

Majmun

The Hag is definitely trying too hard with that "She's not me" part.

Yeah, we know it. Gaga isn't you, she's better.

Too bad Phono is banned. Hi phono

BR6hr.gif

Nemesis_

Not sure if you guys realise but SHE'S NOT ME was a song written for Hard Candy that I assume was talking about whoever GUY RITCHIE ran off with.

Not DEFENDING her as such but I am not sure if you guys KNOW THIS

HDav3.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
The Hag is definitely trying too hard with that "She's not me" part.

Yeah, we know it. Gaga isn't you, she's better.

Too bad Phono is banned. Hi phono

BR6hr.gif

zkhw10qbji.gif

Not sure if you guys realise but SHE'S NOT ME was a song written for Hard Candy that I assume was talking about whoever GUY RITCHIE ran off with.

HDav3.gif

HDav3.gif
@ this gif

Majmun

Didn't know about that. But the shade is obvious.

"SHE'S NOT ME!!!" - Hagonna

"THANK GOD!!!" - Guy

Hi Phono

BR6hr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom