• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Jesus Christ. Some people just can't help themselves. Officially bailing out. Fuck. See you all some other time. I'm really annoyed from both aspects =/

does this mean I can now post BTWball gifs?

bye Nem
tumblr_m41gxmaADC1r9g27ko1_500.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
zuH8t.gif

Chris Martin is pretty damn cute.

igr5cxx3uu2q1nyb8s.gif

I'm sorry if I've offended you, I know it's rude to offend blind people.

[edit]To be honest re: the fat, ugly, old thing, I do agree. But what's striking about Mooriah in those pictures isn't so much her weight as the fact that the dress is incredibly unflattering.

botty

Banned
[edit]To be honest re: the fat, ugly, old thing, I do agree. But what's striking about Mooriah in those pictures isn't so much her weight as the fact that the dress is incredibly unflattering.

It's a bad angle.

And I am really surprised Marius would come @ Mariah for her appearance. I expect trashy shade like that from Madge stans.

Trigger

Godels already said all that I would have said about Mariah's dress. Nothing wrong with be big, but she could've picked a better look.

does this mean I can now post BTWball gifs?

bye Nem
tumblr_m41gxmaADC1r9g27ko1_500.gif

Spread that love all over this BARREN wasteland of a thread.

Majmun

Yes, it's also how you behave yourself. Some people don't understand.

A big person shouldn't wear small clothes, and an old person shouldn't act like a cheerleader. You're just aksing for trouble if you do so.

Being ugly is subjective. Being fat and/or old is not.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
It's a bad angle.

And I am really surprised Marius would come @ Mariah for her appearance. I expect trashy shade like that from Madge stans.

To be honest I don't think there's an angle that could make that dress look good. The whole look is a crime against fashion tbh.

royalan

Wish we'd all agree to avoid bullying women for being overweight, ugly or old. We're not 13. Surely there are more substantial ways to shade someone than emulating middle school recess.

Sis, normally I'd agree with the bullying thing. But considering Mariah's being paid to be a spokeswoman for Jenny Craig I'd say this shade is most deserved.

Hell, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if she's paying THEM to not publicly drop her. The embarrassment...

botty

Banned
That's a bad photo of Gosling? He still looks hot to be honest.

Oh, I'm not trying to shade Ryan. But from that angle he looks like he has a lazy eye.... I am shading Madge and Gaga, though.

Sis, normally I'd agree with the bullying thing. But considering Mariah's being paid to be a spokeswoman for Jenny Craig I'd say this shade is most deserved.

Hell, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if she's paying THEM to not publicly drop her. The embarrassment...

No one is being dropped.

LnM7K.png

Those gifs are positively VILE. She looks DISGUSTING and what a CHEAP PRODUCTION.

Thank GOD we have THE MDNA TOUR to wash the STENCH away.

madonna-mdna-tour-2.jpg

i1XrxYvMpLRyF.gif

So I am in the library and this cute chick is listening to Ciara's "Promise".

I guess it makes sense seeing as it is her most recent hit...

This bar in Austin called Barbarella has a gay night every Tuesday and it's obvious that the DJ there stans for Miss Gaga. Literally every time I've gone there he's played Scheiße and Government Hooker. He played them the day after the album came out and last week he played them too, along with Bad Kids and Americano. The hipsters LOVE them some Scheiße.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
This bar in Austin called Barbarella has a gay night every Tuesday and it's obvious that the DJ there stans for Miss Gaga. Literally every time I've gone there he's played Scheiße and Government Hooker. He played them the day after the album came out and last week he played them too, along with Bad Kids and Americano. The hipsters LOVE them some Scheiße.

yes, I love it when DJs stan for Gaga, I would love it when Kiss and Fly would play Judas
tumblr_m3wzfeYEoI1rqpdtpo1_500.gif

Unlike Rain which remixes every single song

I wanna hear Scheiße and Government Hooker but Tuesday?
tumblr_m4g2pfoUUU1r3gdf8.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I am endlessly fascinated by the fact that Beyonce and Rihanna probably know each other really really well through Jay Z, but the two of them never seemed to have interacted or mentioned each other publicly. I wonder what the dynamic of their relationship is... It's probably a big sis/little sis type of friendship. Surprised the two of them haven't appeared together on a track either. SO WEIRD.

Seems like Beyonce has the 'angle' issue too, and she needs a lot of hair to look pretty. It's just effortless for Rihanna though.

Majmun

WTF?? Bee owns Rihanna when it comes to beauty. It's not even a contest.

There aren't many pop stars out there who possess Bee's beauty.

Maybe Britney in her prime. But no one else.

ignj2l0xHeHbq.gif

botty

Banned

Maybe Britney in her prime. But no one else.

ignj2l0xHeHbq.gif

I would disagree, but this is probably an debate that would spiral into endless opinions.

Kyon

Banned

Maybe Britney in her prime.
But no one else.

ignj2l0xHeHbq.gif

I've never compared their looks lol I mostly use Kelly as her competition in that department. I think she's prettier than Bey. Bey is beautiful but Kelly is just>>>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom