• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

meCvN.gif

Yay, just want Radio needed: yet another "Build up to a dance-break chorus" Dance song. This trend is tired, y'all.

Speaking of...Has "Where Have You Been" cracked the Top 10 yet?

The problem with these dance break choruses is that they don't have any punch to them. It's an abrupt end to the actual song for some weird sounds. Same problem with WHYB and 90% of all dubstep that's popular right now.

Mau ®

It'll be a few weeks before ANY song hits #1 with GOTYE having almost 200M in radio impressions.

But yes, Call Me Maybe is the most likely next #1 after Gotye.

I dont think WHYB will hit #1 sadly. But it'll peak within the top 5.

DMeisterJ

Banned
It'll be a few weeks before ANY song hits #1 with GOTYE having almost 200M in radio impressions.

But yes, Call Me Maybe is the most likely next #1 after Gotye.

I dont think WHYB will hit #1 sadly. But it'll peak within the top 5.

I know! "/

WHYB is performing admirably tho.

Cynosure

I was just going through some Nintendo E3 threads, reminiscent of the unjustified backlash Bionic era had before it barely even started
ibfI13LcHC7D2B.png

Another conference is on in a few hours. I have faith Iwata will deliver just as Madame X did.
legend.gif

iwata-xtina.png

SpiffyG

I was just going through some Nintendo E3 threads, reminiscent of the unjustified backlash Bionic era had before it barely even started
ibfI13LcHC7D2B.png

Another conference is on in a few hours. I have faith Iwata will deliver just as Madame X did.
legend.gif
Is that the WiiU games conference??

Bladenic

A Madonna stan can't call anyone else's fave repulsive when Madonna is 53 and still does completely inappropriate and sexually suggestive (and DISGUSTING) moves. Nobody is here for that Ground Zero vagina that's been used and abused by everyone in this business. Especially when that bitch is close to Grandma age. NOBODY THINKS OF HER AS A GILF.

SpiffyG

A Madonna stan can't call anyone else's fave repulsive when Madonna is 53 and still does completely inappropriate and sexually suggestive (and DISGUSTING) moves. Nobody is here for that Ground Zero vagina that's been used and abused by everyone in this business. Especially when that bitch is close to Grandma age. NOBODY THINKS OF HER AS A GILF.
tumblr_m57wzoF9BO1qa51lbo1_500.jpg

Cynosure

Just look at this WALL OF STRUGGLES

ibxB6SiorbtcZp.png

One of these is not like the other, one of these do no belong

Code:
|  PSV  |      7,551  |      6,675  |    277,686  |     717,671  |
------------------------------------------------------------------

vI4gJ.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned

She is a GILF.

Grandma I'd like to Fucking go away forever.

Edit:

Phono, your photoshop skills are flawless, tbh.

Trigger

Yg9dP.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom