• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
tumblr_m3mvolfHWM1qegxs3o1_250.gif

What am I looking at.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
A Madonna stan can't call anyone else's fave repulsive when Madonna is 53 and still does completely inappropriate and sexually suggestive (and DISGUSTING) moves. Nobody is here for that Ground Zero vagina that's been used and abused by everyone in this business. Especially when that bitch is close to Grandma age. NOBODY THINKS OF HER AS A GILF.

Madge's audience is 97% gay men. If there's anything we thrive on more than dra~~~ma, it's wildly inappropriate behavior. The bitch has long since earned the freedom to do whatever the fuck she wants and we're always gonna love her for it. Also see: Joan Rivers, one seriously old, fake, filthy woman and still flawless after all these years.

Some of you guys are really hung up on this age-ism thing. You tellin' me if Rihanna or whichever revolting slag you stan for actually manages to live past, say, 40 (lolz) and still has a career (LOLZ) that you're just going to... what, stop being a fan because she's too old?

Mumei

Some of you guys are really hung up on this age-ism thing. You tellin' me if Rihanna or whichever revolting slag you stan for actually manages to live past, say, 40 (lolz) and still has a career (LOLZ) that you're just going to... what, stop being a fan because she's too old?

Of course not.

The age-ism is just a red herring, as are the comments about looks or weight or anything beyond, "I don't like her music."

But that's stanning for you.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
LOL MDNA a flop??

MDNA is the flop Xtincta would dream to have. Isn't it on the top 5 best selling albums this year. What a flop. I hope Madonna flops this hard for the next 10 years if that's the case.

Litter monsturds on tweeter? Someone take the electronics away from them children before they learn to do something useful with them, like say make their faves more relevant instead of bullying on original artists.

I guess they need something to do while they fevrently await for Mommy Bigturd's tweet announcement of when she's gonna fart next.

I feel sorry for you Hagdonna stans. You never really recovered from the slayage of Bad Romance, did you? Sad state for a standom tbh.

Mau ®

Hew is slaying on radio?

MY FAVES!!

4. CARLY RAE JEPSEN - Call Me Maybe: 140.620 (+ 2.977)

10. RIHANNA - Where Have You Been: 86.079 (+ 2.198)

KATY PERRY - Wide Awake: 49.826 (+ 3.131)

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Hew is slaying on radio?

MY FAVES!!

4. CARLY RAE JEPSEN - Call Me Maybe: 140.620 (+ 2.977)

10. RIHANNA - Where Have You Been: 86.079 (+ 2.198)

KATY PERRY - Wide Awake: 49.826 (+ 3.131)

Radio is in need of some CLEANSING

luckily Miley is almost back to slay

Miley has a wedding to plan, but that doesn't mean she's taking a break from her career!

A source tells E! News that the engaged star has been quietly working on her next studio album, which is going to be "very adult and sexy and believable."

The insider adds that the album will "one hundred percent" come out before she and Liam Hemsworth say "I do." But Cyrus certainly isn't forsaking her hot Aussie beau. In fact, the former Disney star is "on her way" to New Orleans to reunite with Hemsworth later this week, a source says.

Hemsworth, 22, is in the Big Easy working on the set of Empire State. Cyrus,19, is planning to spend the week "enjoying her man," according to sources.

We have a feeling, though, that she won't be relaxing with Hemsworth for too long. An insider says Cyrus is "having fun making music" for "the first time in her career."

"We are watching a young girl turn into a young woman," adds the source. Cyrus is working with various record producers, including Pharrell Williams in Miami and L.A.-based Hit-Boy, who has produced for the likes of Kanye West, Jay-Z and Eminem.

The ex-Hannah Montana star's engagement is just one piece of her maturation puzzle. Another was her decision earlier this year to part ways with her longtime manager from her Disney days and sign up with veteran music manager Bruce Flohr of Red Light Management. Flohr has worked with artists such as Dave Matthews Band and Foo Fighters and is helping Cyrus cultivate her new sound in studio sessions that an industry source is calling "Miley 2.0."

your faves arent ready
url

Why would you want to see receipts? It's complete fact. The other 3% can only be lesbians with an old woman fetish because no straight females or males want to go see an old woman pussy pop in tight leotards for two hours.

funnyface.jpg

$400+ million dollar tours would suggest otherwise.

When will BOREen?

ibwjXFMG9xcdW6.gif

Trigger

Doesn't Gaga openly admit that she has the ugliest stans? Aren't they proud to be born that way?

I wouldn't go that far, but Gaga does praise individuality and has created a community around herself and her music. Very few artists can say the same.

I LOVE BLAME SPACE BEING IN THIS THREAD

$400+ million dollar tours would suggest otherwise.

When will BOREen?

excuse you

second-highest ever vote totals in one of the most-watched events on the planet

breaking records left and right

even climbing the charts in FLOPstralia

madonna WISHES she had the wig that's already been snatched

GMFHi.gif

BYE

DsrP7.gif

and you wont find them because she hasn't,
why would she leave her big nose then
okIAQ.gif

Oh I thought I read she had. False.

I wouldn't go that far, but Gaga does praise individuality and has created a community around herself and her music. Very few artists can say the same.

Community of cutters, misfits and depression-ridden teenagers/40 year old gay men who have already started migrating toward more tasteful shores, if the massive slide in sales between TFM and BTW is anything to go by.

Trigger

^^^^
Is that a compliment?

Community of cutters, misfits and depression-ridden teenagers/40 year old gay men who have already started migrating toward more tasteful shores, if the massive slide in sales between TFM and BTW is anything to go by.

INdgs.gif

The same massive slide in sales that Madonna topped? The same album that MDNA has yet to match in chart performance with it's lifeless by the numbers singles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom