• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
I missed this post!

Radio is truly here for #WHYB :)

tumblr_m1zi9ubuPZ1rt7a3xo6_250.gif

^^^^
Is that a compliment?

INdgs.gif

The same massive slide in sales that Madonna topped? The same album that MDNA has yet to match in chart performance with it's lifeless by the numbers singles?

OhRRD.jpg

What are your faves doing tonight?

Not at conferences. Not on the charts. You're here for the struggles, aren't you.

DMeisterJ

Banned
No it was DAWN hun, she started recording solos behind their backs with Diddy. That's how it even came to that

No no no, it was AUBRELLA and her need to be in the middle of stuff. DIDDY was recording shit and wanted DAWN on a couple of songs, but this girl decided that she wanted to USE that as an EXCUSE to act a #MESS and then wanna place the BLAME on DAWN. Then at the meeting, she had NO RESPECT for the group that got her where she was, and her (fake) ASS was summarily FIRED. NOW she had a FLOP show on a FLOP channel, and she been 'working' on her fake ALBUM for years. So GLAD that DAWN is still relevant and putting out music and albums while this bitch SUFFERS and feels DEPRESSED over being a FLOP.

Kyon

Banned
No no no, it was AUBRELLA and her need to be in the middle of stuff. DIDDY was recording shit and wanted DAWN on a couple of songs, but this girl decided that she wanted to USE that as an EXCUSE to act a #MESS and then wanna place the BLAME on DAWN. Then at the meeting, she had NO RESPECT for the group that got her where she was, and her (fake) ASS was summarily FIRED. NOW she had a FLOP show on a FLOP channel, and she been 'working' on her fake ALBUM for years. So GLAD that DAWN is still relevant and putting out music and albums while this bitch SUFFERS and feels DEPRESSED over being a FLOP.

YAWN is relevant now? Darling GODbrey had a reality show and was on Celebrity Apprentice not exactly something to BRAG about cause CA is not my cup of tea but thats more exposure than YAWNS ENTIRE solo career
okIAQ.gif

Lets not forget that All About Aubrey was like the HIGHEST RATINGS in Oxygens HISTORY. A flop show i dont think so hun.

B-Dex

OhRRD.jpg

Not at conferences. Not on the charts. You're here for the struggles, aren't you.

Hun, Shania Twain has outdone madge...

1997 Shania Twain Come On Over Mercury Nashville (15,517,000)[3] 20× Platinum

Closest hag album?

Immaculate Collection at only 10x Plat......

botty

Banned
YAWN is relevant now? Darling GODbrey had a reality show and was on Celebrity Apprentice not exactly something to BRAG about cause CA is not my cup of tea but thats more exposure than YAWNS ENTIRE solo career
okIAQ.gif

Dawn had a solo career?
okIAQ.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
okIAQ.gif

Lets not forget that All About Aubrey was like the HIGHEST RATINGS in Oxygens HISTORY. A flop show i dont think so hun.

If the CLOWN MAKEUP FLOP's show was so successful, where is the second season? It's not like she has SHIT TO DO since she clearly isn't putting out music. At least DAWN is known for singing, while the CLOWN is known for being FAKE, taking her clothes off for MONEY, being the LAUGHINGSTOCK of the industry, and being DRAGGED by Arsenio Hall on Celeb Apprentice.

No one in the music industry wants the kind of exposure Aubrey has.
okIAQ.gif

Kyon

Banned
Coming for Madonna with SHANIA TWAIN is HILARIOUS.

LOL.

iP2s4RWIIM9jO.gif

Sis dont drag ha ;__; plz for me.

If the CLOWN MAKEUP FLOP's show was so successful, where is the second season? It's not like she has SHIT TO DO since she clearly isn't putting out music. At least DAWN is known for singing, while the CLOWN is known for being FAKE, taking her clothes off for MONEY, being the LAUGHINGSTOCK of the industry, and being DRAGGED by Arsenio Hall on Celeb Apprentice.

No one in the music industry wants the kind of exposure Aubrey has.
okIAQ.gif

But where is DAWN at tho
okIAQ.gif

Trigger

Danity Kane was always headed for disaster. Diddy doesn't produce or manage artists; he's rides on their backs an begs for attention. DK had a group of clashing personalities that required real management and attention.

A fitting picture since none of the people in it are relevant to the modern music scene.

The struggle to accept that Madge is touring on old, rehashed material or the struggle of her fans to accept MDNA as the pile of bland, uninspired songs that it is?

DMeisterJ

Banned
Oh? But when will your fave cash a TRUMP CHECK?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj3shoOwNy1qa8r2d.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

They only get paid 25k. That's barely enough to keep a FRONTING chick like her in weave and makeup for a month.

[quote="Phonomezer, post: 38648511"]What an unflattering dress.[/QUOTE]

Borrowed from Mariah, probably.

botty

Banned
Borrowed from Mariah, probably.

Coming from a Rihanna stan?

Mariah is the definition of class and grace. Even in an unflattering dress, Mariah could never look as trashy as Rihanna... whose wardrobe is partially made up of Chris Brown's disposed condoms.

I can't at these silly hoes trying to bring down the Madgesty that is Madonna's FLAWLESS BODY OF WORK. I would reply but your shades are so laughable as to be CERTIFIABLE. All us hoes should take the next loony bus to the nearest assylum for the MENTALLY DERRANGED.

Hi Koodo, sis. Welcome back :)

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Here's a question pop thread.

Why are the winners of British idol shows often pretty amazing

Will-Young-Echoes-600x600.jpg

5178Q3KB15L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

220px-Leona_Lewis_2009_American_Music_Awards_cropped.jpg

While the winners of American ido shows are so often trash.

Fat%20Kelly%20Clarkson.jpg

What's up with that.

ibfag7jvulzugv7s8sa.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom