• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

ke$ha got skeeted on

ZMf9E.gif

Is this a confession? Did you do it?

Can we take a moment to appreciate the masterpiece that is Futuresex/LoveSounds? /weeps

Why hath Justin Timberlake forsaken us? "Till the End of Time" and "Sexyback" still slay anything Bruises, Justin Beaver, Wrong Direction, or The Unwanted could ever create.

Bladenic

Who cares about JT? Let him go and star in some good movies like he has been (not to mention best movie ever Social Network). More importantly, I'm extremely upset over the fact that RihAllah is refraining from delivering us a new blessing this year. It will be a dry, flop filled fall season without her non stop hit singles to blast our airwaves. Such a shame.

royalan

What's with all the "Can I be gay..."

You're not gay.

Anyway, not here for passive-aggressive tea. If you're going to comment on the tea being spilled, Gaga, be a real bitch and call it.

On the same note, Christina thinks she's hot shit too, and always talks mad shit about other more successful artists. Needs to learn her place.

Give me an example of her doing this within the last two years.

Wilsongt

Another GaGa album? I wonder how many more BTW singles she will try to push out onto the radio only for them to fade off a week later due to oversaturation?

Nemesis_

When does Xtina talk about Gaga? That whole charade by Gaga was for Madonna, and possibly LAG.

Old, but it still happened.

Since Christina Aguilera relaunched her music career post-baby, anyone with eyes can see the style similarities between her new look and that of fellow pop diva Lady Gaga. Christina reckons she'd never heard of her before - and wasn't sure if Gaga was a guy or a girl. Meow!

In an interview with the LA Times, Christina addresses the internet accusations that she has ripped off Lady Gaga's look wholesale.

"You know, that’s funny that you mention that," she said.

"This person [Lady Gaga] was just brought to my attention not too long ago. I’m not quite sure who this person is, to be honest. I don’t know if it is a man or a woman. I just wasn’t sure.

iAEYW.gif

royalan

I'm loving the way you sluts can't stop talking about MADONNA *.*

Or Christina - who has even less to do with this.

"This person [Lady Gaga] was just brought to my attention not too long ago. I’m not quite sure who this person is, to be honest. I don’t know if it is a man or a woman. I just wasn’t sure.

Oh for crying out loud - Not only are your receipts 4 years old, but Gaga HAD JUST COME OUT WHEN Christina gave that interview. Hell - "Just Dance" was only a minor club hit then. It wouldn't be until the next year that "Just Dance" would even hit #1 on the Hot 100. I bring all this up to say that it's is ACTUALLY quite possible that Christina wasn't being a cunt, but just HONESTLY DIDN'T KNOW who Lady Gaga was at the time. She was still in "Nobody" territory in 2008. Hell, even I thought she was a drag queen when I first heard the name. I mean...Lady Gaga

Mau ®

GaGa is so classy. I enjoyed that speech.

And Xtincta is a rude bitch. So many receipts out there yet the LITTLE PERIODS are still in denial thinking she's nice. Ch...

botty

Banned

And Xtincta is a rude bitch. So many receipts out there yet the LITTLE PERIODS are still in denial thinking she's nice. Ch...

As a Rihanna stan, how do you even know how to recognize something that is "classy"?

royalan

The speech is LIES though.

Again, if Gaga is the bastion of niceties and good will in the industry THEN EXPLAIN THESE RECEIPTS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol1gjqp-5gQ

Lets face it: Gaga's not coming back at The Queen because she #CANT. So she's trying to play the "high road" card.

Kyon

Banned
Gaga is classy. Calling out RATCHET stans. Though when she said "I don't see a fanbase who wants me to be shady etc" I think that is a bit hypocritical considering the majority of her stanbase are known to being bullies n shit dragging every artist/stanbase. But its a concert and she'd never call out her own stans. Still classy

Mau ®

The speech is LIES though.

Again, if Gaga is the bastion of niceties and good will in the industry THEN EXPLAIN THESE RECEIPTS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol1gjqp-5gQ

Lets face it: Gaga's not coming back at The Queen because she #CANT. So she's trying to play the "high road" card.

It was a good speech and it was classy.

Like I said before. Madonna called it like she saw it but she's praised GaGa a lot for her work for the gay community. It's not like she's CONSTANTLY shady towards GaGa everyday.

GaGa shading Britney lol. Well whatever she was going through she clearly got over it as she ADORES her going by her recent tweets.

GaGa is not the nicest pop gurl obviously. That award goes to Kylie and Britney, imo.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
An improvement over the Scissor Sisters tbh.

It's good to know that through these trying times you are a rock of stability of poor taste to right myself.

Carbon monoxide leak.

I come back
partly
FOR YOU and this is what I get?

30vfbybyrjh3.gif

Xenomania are responsible for All Fired Up, and almost all of Girls Aloud, sis. They're the best pop producers on the planet.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Gaga is classy. Calling out RATCHET stans. Though when she said "I don't see a fanbase who wants me to be shady etc" I think that is a bit hypocritical considering the majority of her stanbase are known to being bullies n shit dragging every artist/stanbase. But its a concert and she'd never call out her own stans. Still classy

lol, I am guilty of this but Kyon sis "can I be gay and not have to slice you, can I be gay and not have to be a c-word, can I be gay and not feel like have to read you or be shady, can I just be myself and not have to do that?"

ibhveGmo1d3Wbe.gif

Mau ®

I dont know why the haters keep coming for RihALLA's cray cray behavior.

The #Navi is AWARE that our fave is a MESS and tbh we #neaux1currr about it. We love her for it and even encourage most of her escapes (excluding her FIST BROWN collabo).

I mean, its one of the reasons I stan that bitch tbh.

tumblr_lqp3hi9rgO1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Kyon

Banned
lol, I am guilty of this but Kyon sis "can I be gay and not have to slice you, can I be gay and not have to be a c-word, can I be gay and not feel like have to read you or be shady, can I just be myself and not have to do that?"

ibhveGmo1d3Wbe.gif

so am I sis. Can anyone's fave call out stan lingo? #Icant

ibhveGmo1d3Wbe.gif

botty

Banned

The #Navi is AWARE that our fave is a MESS and tbh we #neaux1currr about it. We love her for it and even encourage most of her escapes (excluding her FIST BROWN collabo).

Stay trashy <3

We'll stay classy.

tumblr_lutpmrCMdD1qkaxrxo1_500.gif

Mau ®

Ch...

Xtina is far from classy. It's a known fact she was cheating on her husband with that #shady fuckbuddy of hers she calls her boyfriend on the set of Burlesque.

Funny how just mere weeks after announcing the split she was seen with him all over LA.

Hardly classy gurls. Hardly classy.

DMeisterJ

Banned

#RatchetNavi

--

That guy with the gut is so lucky.

botty

Banned
Ch...

Xtina is far from classy. It's a known fact she was cheating on her husband with that #shady fuckbuddy of hers she calls her boyfriend on the set of Burlesque.

Funny how just mere weeks after announcing the split she was seen with him all over LA.

Hardly classy gurls. Hardly classy.

iZpNcCdJBiI2i.jpg

Are you saying she was wrong?

itk33YoF6ZyxI.gif

Classy girls DON'T BLEED during tributes to ICONIC MUSICIANS.

or get ARRESTED for DUI

That wasn't blood ;)

and she wasn't arrested for DUI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom