• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
rihanna stan: my fave is the best because she drinks a lot

Keep trying, I think there's some more residue on the bottom of this barrel.

Mau ®

http://i.minus.com/iZpNcCdJBiI2i.jpg[IMG]

Are you saying she was wrong?

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/itk33YoF6ZyxI.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

It is wrong to CHEAT on your HUSBAND whom you dedicated A WHOLE ALBUM to?

It wrong to SHATTER your kid's family stability for DICK?

Is it wrong to CONTINUE her fathers ways of EFFIN' UP relationships?

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/itk33YoF6ZyxI.gif

Flawless response. Completely calls her out on her immaturity while maintaining her trademark message. She's amazing at conducting herself exactly as she needs to.

And fuuuuuuuuck, can't wait til September. Totally on a Gaga high right now. What are we thinking Marius/Nemesis? Do you think she'll continue down the Born This Way route or focus on more radio-friendly stuff ala The Fame?

Kyon

Banned

Sis... her father beat her mom tho
okIAQ.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Ch...

When did I say she's THE BEST because of it?

We like that she gives no fucks. Try another angle baboon.

I feel like by this point I have to take no further angles. Your fave is a pub singer and you love her for it. Fine by me, just be quiet when the adults are talking about real music, thanks, sis.

Mau ®

Sis... her father beat her mom tho
okIAQ.gif

Im not saying she's abusive towards her kid or ex. Im saying that obviously her father's ways of not being able to MAINTAIN a good, solid relationship is also now a problem for her.

Although...

6a00e54f9153e08833014e8af1aed6970d-800wi

Dont shoot the messenger tbh...

botty

Banned
It is wrong to CHEAT on your HUSBAND whom you dedicated A WHOLE ALBUM to?

It wrong to SHATTER your kid's family stability for DICK?

itk33YoF6ZyxI.gif

Xtina is in a much better place in her life now. Eliminating her husband was a smart move, one of a true GODDESS. #ontothenextone

Only and idiot would stay in an unhappy relationship.........................................or an abusive one.

tumblr_lnqjg6qryj1qdhlbf.gif

Mau ®

I feel like by this point I have to take no further angles. Your fave is a pub singer and you love her for it. Fine by me, just be quiet when the adults are talking about real music, thanks, sis.

Real music?

Then how come you keep fonting the FLOP SISTERS?

#death

Trigger

It's good to know that through these trying times you are a rock of stability of poor taste to right myself.

I say these things because I care.

BmI5Y.gif

And fuuuuuuuuck, can't wait til September. Totally on a Gaga high right now. What are we thinking Marius/Nemesis? Do you think she'll continue down the Born This Way route or focus on more radio-friendly stuff ala The Fame?

Fame era dance pop with at least a dash of eccentric stuff. BTW had some great hits, but hardly the level of radio play that I imagine Gagodess wanted. I'm more concerned about heavy handed imagery tbh. "Government Hooker" and "Bloody Mary" suffered from it. Though I really, really still love "Judas".

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Flawless response. Completely calls her out on her immaturity while maintaining her trademark message. She's amazing at conducting herself exactly as she needs to.

I think she will return to The Fame Monster route with the fall of the pop-star being the theme.
I believe the BTW album was for her to get a discography that fits her message since in the Monster Ball none of the songs would go with what she was saying and as seen by the BTWBall her new songs do.

But if she goes the BTW route again I will be fine with it as long as she gets puts out the right singles this time

Mau ®

P1040225.JPG

*Not pictured: Rihanna getting drunk and tweeting about sucking every dick in Hollywood to get in Battleship.

Hun, Rihanna sold out 11 O2 London dates. About 300k people in the UK saw the LOUD tour. Im not impressed by the FLOP SISTERS cute festival gig.

My fave stays #WINNING while your faves stay #STRUGGLING.

Mau ®

http://i.minus.com/iDojbbP7PvQjd.gif[IMG]

A rihanna stan throwing around pics of bruises, and black eyes.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/okIAQ.gif

Uh? You'd have a point if my fave was the one who committed the ABUSE.

My fave was the one who got beat up tho. Your fave's kid had a strange accident. Probably fell down the stairs or hit the sidewalk. Domestic abuse victims always do.
okIAQ.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Hun, Rihanna sold out 11 O2 London dates. About 300k people in the UK saw the LOUD tour. Im not impressed by the FLOP SISTERS cute festival gig.

My fave stays #WINNING while your faves stay #STRUGGLING.

I wouldn't call contracting every STD in the world WINNING but I guess people like to dress these things up.

iDojbbP7PvQjd.gif

A rihanna stan throwing around pics of bruises, and black eyes.

okIAQ.gif

ik1jggqiwqhhnneapq.gif

Bladenic

LOL the mere fact that godel tried coming for Rihanna with a pic of small gig as compared to Rihanna's Loud Tour which slayed. The Shitty Sisters could never even dream of having the success of RihALLAH. Bye.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
LOL the mere fact that godel tried coming for Rihanna with a pic of small gig as compared to Rihanna's Loud Tour which slayed. The Shitty Sisters could never even dream of having the success of RihALLAH. Bye.

Playing the main stage at the biggest music festival in the world = small gig.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST GERLS.

botty

Banned

My fave was the one who got beat up tho. Your fave's kid had a strange accident. Probably fell down the stairs or hit the sidewalk. Domestic abuse victims always do.
okIAQ.gif

You don't know what happened, so throwing that around is as classless as your fave. Didn't Rihanna continue to have relations with the same person who #clockedT her?

Happy birthday ROBYN<3

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Were they the headliners?

No? I though so.

How many major festivals has Rihanna headlined, except the Dangers of STDs Symposium 2012, exactly?

Which one is it that rots your BRAIN? SYPHILIS?

Bladenic

Playing the main stage at the biggest music festival in the world = small gig.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST GERLS.

Call me when the Sisters have a hit single worldwide or even just the US, when they manage to sell any albums anywhere except the UK (which they can't even do there anymore), or when they headline a big tour. Or hell, when the general public even knows who they are. I'll be waiting
forever

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I agree, Rihanna stans to the left of me, Xtincta stans to the right.

Stuck in the middle with
wkinhfkz9a.gif

Actually, she's HEADLINING a series of SUMMER FESTIVALS in Europe this year. Including the 2012 OLYMPICS Festival.

#ClockedT

The Olympics have been considered a WRITE-OFF among Brits since they were ANNOUNCED. Rihanus just gives us FURTHER REASON.

Call me when the Sisters have a hit single worldwide or even just the US, when they manage to sell any albums anywhere except the UK (which they can't even do there anymore), or when they headline a big tour. Or hell, when the general public even knows who they are. I'll be waiting
forever

American public don't know who Scissor Sisters are? No surprises here. The American public buys Borelly Uninspiredson albums by the truckload. I'd rather they DIDN'T listen to The Sacred Sisters of the Scissors, tbh.

botty

Banned
forever

A Loreen stan talking about Worldwide, US, and album sells.

#ICANT

I agree, Rihanna stans to the left of me, Xtincta stans to the right.

Surrounded by World Wide icons.

When will your faves?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Strange because Rihanna is basically the UK's Queen of Pop right now, with 2 singles in the TOP 10.

Could the Shitty Sisters EVER?

tumblr_lgzmf97RRP1qewmu6o1_500.gif

European nation with highest teen pregnancy and STD rates. Coincidence? APPARENTLY NOT.

Fortunately we are also the FIRST WORLD OF TASTE to make up for it. Girls Aloud, The Saturdays, Girls Aloud, Kylie, Scissor Sisters...the list goes on.

Bladenic

A Loreen stan talking about Worldwide, US, and album sells.

#ICANT

LOL when did I ever say I was a Loreen stan? And if I may have, I don't pretend she's like super successful or anything. For one she's just beginning. Second, she only has one big song out (that's slaying and is amazing but w/e). She still has time to prove herself. Scissor Sisters have existed for close to a decade and have proven nothing except in the UK where their first two albums sold a lot (but nowadays they sell like shit). Rihanna has been around just a bit less than the Sisters yet continues to slay the charts. So yeah... dunno where you came from with that shade.

Delio

One Direction's DVD Up All Night sold an impressive 76,000 copies in the US this week, outselling the number one album.
John Mayer's Born and Raised sold 65,000 copies over the seven days placing it firmly at the top of the Billboard album chart, however, it seems that more people want to catch a glimpse of Harry, Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis's antics on tour.

One Direction's Up All Night DVD is topping the chart
Despite only being available for a week, Up All Night: The Live Tour is already the third highest selling music video release of 2012
, behind Adele's Live at the Royal Albert Hall, which has shifted a massive 426,000 copies, and The Phantom of the Opera at Royal Albert Hall which is in second place with 77,000.

There was further chart success in the US for One Direction this week, with What Makes You Beautiful jumping from two to one in the Dance/Club Party chart while the album Up All Night held on to its place in the top ten selling 41,000 copies.

Up All Night is so far the fourth largest-selling album of the year in the US with a massive 739,000 copies sold.

1dcloseup.gif

royalan

okIAQ.gif

Umm are you serious right now?

Nobody knows what Xtina's relationship was like before the divorce or after, and why? Because unlike your fave she keeps her shit private.

Coming after someone's relationships and parenting skills with NO valid receipts?? Tsk...just like the Navy...

Mau ®

Not to mention Take Care.

DrakexRihanna forever tbh (musically I mean). Praying for another collab for her next album.

Drake wants to write and record a whole album with her.

They're amazing together. Take Care is one of my fave tracks of all time.

Hopefully he's not being a tease.
tumblr_lh4g2nY8Co1qewmu6o1_r3_500.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Jamie xx + Gil Scott Heron Take Care >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Drake + Rihanna Take Care

DMeisterJ

Banned
Jamie xx + Gil Scott Heron Take Care >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Drake + Rihanna Take Care

Gosling, your opinion is so wrong it's not even worth quantifying how wrong it is.

And your PRESSED-ness is always showing through. It must suck to try to hate on someone as #FLAWLESS as Rih.

Edit:

A whole album of Rih/Drake would be a dream come true. Shame it won't ever happen. I'll settle for them collabing on every album tho.

Mau ®

It is good. I love the outro of it.

But I prefer Drake & Rihanna's take on the track. It's got a story to it.

The whole Jamie XX remix of Gil Scott's album is SUBLIME tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom