• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
second auditions of the X-factor are starting

Brit
tumblr_m5baqj7S141ru5u7mo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5bb4yDFZH1rwl7hzo1_500.png

Demi
Au4ztqXCEAEP1cH.jpg

Gaga in NZ
Au45KqJCIAA_7gc.jpg

royalan

Now why is Lady Gaga talking about shadiness and reading and cuntiness? She really wants to be a regular on Got 2 B Real, doesn't she.

You know, the more I think about that speech the more offensive I find it. As much as she likes to "champion" the gays, she isn't homosexual herself, so it sort of comes off as her criticizing an entire demographic of which she is not a part of.

It reminds me of the Civil Rights Movement, when white people would get up on podiums and try to tell black people what they "should do" to be accepted by whites. Ch...

I also find it offensive that she takes all these "negative" aspects of "shade" and "cattiness" and lumps them exclusively on the gay community. Ummm...last time I checked the celebs coming for Gaga weren't gay men (MIA, Madonna, Grace Jones, etc.), nor is the culture of reading exclusive to gay men (the creator of Got 2b Real is heterosexual woman). Reading is going GLOBAL, honey, and crossing barriers of race, gender, and sexuality. It's not just the gays.

I'm going to need Gaga to elevate herself if she wants to be taken seriously when expressing anything even remotely resembling a profound thought. #BASIC

Kyon

Banned
Hilarious considering Tatehana wasn't the originator of the heel-less shoe. The designs are inspired. Gaga is one of their biggest clients. I had several chats with the designer. Very sweet. Idk what you're tryin to drag for B-Dex..... Shoes aren't Impactful because Gaga says so ....

I was referring to the last page with all the drama not Britney.

50 post per page 4 lyfe.

ok :'(

Kyon

Banned
^ Icicle? why?

@Mari is that the blood and cum one she was talking about a few years ago? gurl lol I hope not plz

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
screenshot2012-06-08av8mcq.png

judidenchspittakebpk3s.gif

#hewever it is they have NO SENSE OF HUMOUR and they're NOT AFRAID TO USE IT.

[edit]Basically, they (#hew?) played 50 Cent, I skipped and demodded as a joke, they kicked me from DJ booth and demodded me, then kicked me from the room after I made the post you see above you.

Even Nem has a better sense of humour.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I think considering Koodo, Phono, Crumpet and I are the only people who spend any real time there we should be admins.

ibfI13LcHC7D2B.png

Mess. I thought modding everyone would prevent power struggles.

Let's just make it a rule not to kick people out of the room (even as a joke) from now on. *.*

Mother Monster showing how someone with class handles themselves. I'm ready to shake my ass to a new album.

Boo-fricken-hoo. So she "made" some music similar to Madonna's. Got called out for it, and Madonna's the bad person here? Seems as though Madonna kept it cute for a whole 6 months before she made the "reductive" comment, and since people kept asking her about it you get the Express Yourself/BTW/She's Not Me mashup as a response.

Icicle

Attention sisses: The plug.dj room is working once again!

I e-mailed the support team and got them to fix dat ish. I think that makes me the Pop-GAF heroine.

WPuxu.gif

Mumei

Boo-fricken-hoo. So she "made" some music similar to Madonna's. Got called out for it, and Madonna's the bad person here? Seems as though Madonna kept it cute for a whole 6 months before she made the "reductive" comment, and since people kept asking her about it you get the Express Yourself/BTW/She's Not Me mashup as a response.

Madonna gives me awful-person vibes.

She makes Aretha-Patti hugs seem warm and genuine.

Trigger

I've honestly always thought that Madge was just over the Hollywood scene which makes her appear misanthropic when she has to promote her albums with the fake-as-hell press.

She made one song that sounds similar, and her response has been classy thus far. I'm not sure what the issue is here.

gAoNF.gif

Maybe that's it.

It's just every time I see her in an interview or whatever she seems so misanthropic.

That maybe true. I'm just not here for Gaga's woe is me routine. Her crocodile tears are lost on me, and I don't buy her "I just wanna be a good person" spiel for one minute.

botty

Banned
That maybe true. I'm just not here for Gaga's woe is me routine. Her crocodile tears are lost on me, and I don't buy her "I just wanna be a good person" spiel for one minute.

Lady Gaga is a good person. My only problem is how she makes herself out to be a "victim".

Mau ®

Good news gurls,

Gotye is now freefalling on radio and probably wont see any more increases on itunes. This leaves the window open for Carly Rae Jesus to snatch that #1 position with "Call Me Maybe".

Yasss!!!!!

Christopher

I will never understand how that GOTYE song was number one for so long...it really isn't that good at all.

Call Me Maybe needs to claim number one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom