• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
*.*

553417_3583833388134_1028521924_n.jpg

Icicle

Does anybody have 27 cents on them?

9WWE6.png

The perfect, budget-friendly gift to show someone how much you hate them!

Madonnasaur stans...
HCP2Z.gif

Call Me Maybe is simply too simple imo.

I have nothing against a silly catchy song, and I definitely don't hate the song. It is catchy. But it also very simple: voice, a beat and a violin sample. It's as if the song never fully takes off.. or if it's still in demo stage.

But I've barely heard the song anywhere, so I haven't learned to hate it yet. ;)

Mau ®

Im just gonna leave this here for my sis Godel :)

Chart News ‏@chartnews
Billboard 200: @ScissorSisters' 4th album, Magic Hour, starts at #35 (9,974) lower than its last, 2010's Night Work (#18 | 18,000).

Oh...

tumblr_li78xmnIsR1qewmu6o1_500.gif

I'll take Call Me Maybe over those dance-break-for-a-chorus nonsense songs that are plaguing every gay bar in town.

BAO-BAO-bao-BAO-BAO-bao-BAOBAOBAOBAOBAOBAOBAO-BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB *dance break*

tumblr_llgop9bUzu1qafrh6.gif

PRESSED PANDERING WHORE.

"Dear gays: They made me feel bad for STEALING STUFF and getting CALLED OUT. I don't have the guts to shade back because I'm a RETARDED SPINELESS MANIPULATIVE TWAT. See how NICE and KIND I am not to SHADE back? But an attack on me is an attack on all my gays. Because we're all gay and they like to put us down, those mean people. Thank you gays I love you!! Do my shading for me. Do it for Momma my stupid brainless lil zombies.

LOVE ME, BUY MY RECORDS, I'M AN ARTIST. I LOVE ALL THE GAYS XOXOX"

How FUCKING PATHETIC.

Can she even say anything without pandering these days? She's clearly using the gay movement and her supposed support to elevate herself as some sort of social activist. It's a nice card to play when you're defending yourself. How convenient.

Her whole idea of being pro gay is her oversimplified notion that her UGLY GIRL SYNDROME and the struggles of peoples with different sexual orientation are both the same. Why? Because they can both lead to bullying? "Oh look, I'm an ugly weirdo and I don't fit anywhere and you're gay and people are mean to us! I guess we're BOTH THE SAME. WE'RE MONSTERS! -- Fuck off.

"Let's all form a circle wank to make us all feel better"

And the STUPID GAYS eat it in spades because they CRAVE any kind of ACKNOWLEDGEMENT for anyone . It's sickens me and it makes me ashamed of my community. Who the fuck made Gaga the spokeswoman for the LGBT movement?

Go to HELL, CACA. Speak for youself if you must. Don't drag the lot of impressionable children with you everywhere you go you PRETENTIOUS TWAT.
---

For some stupid reason I couldn't post this yesterday at work. I feel better already.

tumblr_lne75tIgdg1qg51mgo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom