• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
ikguclgRO0y9x.gif

PRESSED PANDERING WHORE.

"Dear gays: They made me feel bad for STEALING STUFF get getting CALLED OUT. I don't have the guts to shade back because I'm a retarded SPINELESS MANIPULATIVE TWAT. See how NICE and KIND I am not to SHADE back? But an attack on me is an attack on all my gays. Because we're all gay and they like to put us down, those mean people. Thank you gays I love you!! Do my shading for me. Do it for Momma my stupid brainless lil zombies.

ibtWbTb0WPVvWe.gif

LOVE ME, BUY MY RECORDS, I'M AN ARTIST. I LOVE ALL THE GAYS XOXOX"

How PATHETIC.

iNUS2zJJhDUfT.gif

Can she even say anything without pandering these days? She's clearly using the gay movement and her supposed support to elevate herself as some sort of social activist. It's a nice card to play when you're defending yourself. How convenient.

i5IEiXpKRUgkh.gif

Her whole idea of being pro gay is her oversimplified notion that her UGLY GIRL SYNDROME and the struggles of peoples with different sexual orientation are both the same. Why? Because they can both lead to bullying? "Oh look, I'm an ugly weirdo and I don't fit anywhere and you're gay and people are mean to us! I guess we're BOTH THE SAME. WE'RE MONSTERS! -- Fuck off.

"Let's all form a circle wank to make us all feel better"

i1ljX5dvcksZG.gif

And the STUPID GAYS eat it in spades because they CRAVE any kind of ACKNOWLEDGEMENT for anyone . It's sickens me and it makes me ahamed of my community. Who the fuck made Gaga the spokeswoman for the LGBT movement?

ibpY9WF5vOB1U5.gif

Go to HELL, CACA. Speak for youself if you must. Don't drag the lot of impressionable children with you everywhere you go you PRETENTIOUS TWAT.

ibwjjjULp5M6ER.gif
ibwjjjULp5M6ER.gif
ibwjjjULp5M6ER.gif

royalan

PRESSED PANDERING WHORE.

"Dear gays: They made me feel bad for STEALING STUFF and getting CALLED OUT. I don't have the guts to shade back because I'm a RETARDED SPINELESS MANIPULATIVE TWAT. See how NICE and KIND I am not to SHADE back? But an attack on me is an attack on all my gays. Because we're all gay and they like to put us down, those mean people. Thank you gays I love you!! Do my shading for me. Do it for Momma my stupid brainless lil zombies.

LOVE ME, BUY MY RECORDS, I'M AN ARTIST. I LOVE ALL THE GAYS XOXOX"

How FUCKING PATHETIC.

Can she even say anything without pandering these days? She's clearly using the gay movement and her supposed support to elevate herself as some sort of social activist. It's a nice card to play when you're defending yourself. How convenient.

Her whole idea of being pro gay is her oversimplified notion that her UGLY GIRL SYNDROME and the struggles of peoples with different sexual orientation are both the same. Why? Because they can both lead to bullying? "Oh look, I'm an ugly weirdo and I don't fit anywhere and you're gay and people are mean to us! I guess we're BOTH THE SAME. WE'RE MONSTERS! -- Fuck off.

"Let's all form a circle wank to make us all feel better"

And the STUPID GAYS eat it in spades because they CRAVE any kind of ACKNOWLEDGEMENT for anyone . It's sickens me and it makes me ashamed of my community. Who the fuck made Gaga the spokeswoman for the LGBT movement?

Go to HELL, CACA. Speak for youself if you must. Don't drag the lot of impressionable children with you everywhere you go you PRETENTIOUS TWAT.
---

For some stupid reason I couldn't post this yesterday at work. I feel better already.

tumblr_lne75tIgdg1qg51mgo1_400.gif

I AM HERE FOR THIS POST!!!

Really?

XVECl.jpg

mGqRj.png

Who invented the Good Girl Gone Bad trend?

pdm2t.jpg
BZjNr.jpg

What was Rihanna doing around that time??

8N1dE.jpg
rY7OZ.jpg

rhobh-cam-flopping.gif

and then she did what?

QQQUt.jpg

tumblr_lwf2h0mibV1qkaxrxo1_500.gif

YASSSSS!! Tell them Sis!!

Our Queen also did a "feel good about yourselves social outcasts" song YEARS before everyone else's #LATE fave would hop on the trend. Queentina didn't have to wait until empowerment became a TREND.

Koodo

Banned
It's apparently been confirmed that ADELE and Leona will perform individually and together in the London Olympic Ceremonies.

How unfortunate for your faves.

iRlzHrqx22mig.gif

Mau ®

These dumb Xtincta baboons thinking Rihanna has ever been inspired by the shit Xtincta has done in the past. I fucking Cant.

First, she's been FAR MORE inspired by Janet Jackson than that #BLOODYMESS you stan for.

Second, those comparisons are so stupid, its only obvious a LARDTina would make them because NOTHING from Rihanna's eras is remotely similar to what XXXLtina has done in her own eras. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Stay pressed at the HIT SINGLES QUEEN OF POP while you stan for THE FAILURE OF POP.

Is that M.I.A.? The girl from the annoying Johnny Cash song and Madonna's Super-bowl?

I don't know shit about her. She looks awful in that picture though.

Is that the receipt Koohoe?

There's better ones you could have chosen from. Gaga did have my attention before she went and proclaimed herself Ambassador of the Queers somewhere between Telephone and Flop This Way as a matter of fact.

Nice to know you can use the seach function tho ;)

PenguinSlap-1.gif

Koodo

Banned
Is that the receipt Koohoe?
No darling, that receipt is so devastating even Pho might cry. *.*

There's better ones you could have chosen from. Gaga did have my attention before she went and proclaimed herself Ambassador of the Queers somewhere between Telephone and Flop This Way as a matter of fact.
That statement was less than three months ago, dear.

What could have possibly caused such an abrupt change of heart other than a BOUT OF PRESSEDNESS?

ibpw1swRONuG5n.gif

No darling, that receipt is so devastating even Pho might cry. *.*

That was less than three months ago, dear.

What could have possibly caused such an abrupt change of heart other than a BOUT OF PRESSEDNESS?

ibpw1swRONuG5n.gif

Oh get off it bitch. I dislike (HATE) her pandering. Even religion has its positives. It doesn't mean I believe all the BULLSHIT that goes with it.

royalan

That rumor has about as much weight as Xtincta's chart non-performance.

GERL it would be epic though

You know, I find it so funny that you seem to be near-exclusively coming after Xtina these days (her chart performance in particular) when your fave, avatar and namesake is a person who is part of a prestigious group of CHICKS WHO HAVE FLOPPED HARDER.

#WhereisGlassheart2012

#Whereareheralbumsales

#WhereareherALBUMSperiod

#WhereareherPEOPLEWHOGIVEASHIT

#WhereisherRELAVANCE

ibvlqo4vdgnicyeryv2.gif

royalan

Leona hasn't suffered the shame of having an album sell less than 500k worldwide.

Xtincta truly is the BOTTOM.

Can't really suffer any shame at all when you ONLY HAVE TWO ALBUMS TO YOUR CREDIT.

Just ONE of Xtina's albums have OUTSOLD LEONA'S ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHY.

We've been over this before; you're not about to come at my fave with just any old stale tea. NEXT.

botty

Banned
Can't really suffer any shame at all when you ONLY HAVE TWO ALBUMS TO YOUR CREDIT.

Just ONE of Xtina's albums have OUTSOLD LEONA'S ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHY.

We've been over this before; you're not about to come at my fave with just any old stale tea. NEXT.

BEWcq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom