• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Of all the hoz in the pop game, the #Navi is most certainly not bothered by THE FAILURE.

The LITTLE PERIODS are everybody's bitches tbh. This thread is a fine example of this. It's not surprising, since their FAVE has been SOMEBODY'S BITCH for well over a decade.

tumblr_lggtzvpGkk1qewmu6o1_500.gif

The navy is never bothered. We're proud.

w98oE.jpg

^ Currently trending on Twitter.

botty

Banned
Of all the hoz in the pop game, the #Navi is most certainly not bothered by THE FAILURE.

The LITTLE PERIODS are everybody's bitches tbh. This thread is a fine example of this. It's not surprising, since their FAVE has been SOMEBODY'S BITCH for well over a decade.

tumblr_lggtzvpGkk1qewmu6o1_500.gif

qzdwW.jpg

Whose bitch?

itk33YoF6ZyxI.gif

...by the way, shouldn't you be on twitter begging your fave to stop drowning herself in Booze and Jizz? I'm worried for her life.

tumblr_lm5thgsNbw1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Mau ®

The navy is never bothered. We're proud.

w98oE.jpg

^ Currently trending on Twitter.

Exactly my fellow marine.

tumblr_lgkb65Tbzg1qewmu6o1_r1_500.gif

The #Navi stays UNBOTHERED. With WHYB getting GREAT UPDATES (sometimes the highest of the day) and it being firmly in the TOP 10 of itunes, how could we ever be bothered by a FORMER POP STAR on a FLOP NETWORK judging on a SINKING SHIP of a SHOW?

#WeBadTheyMad #FlawlessNavi

tumblr_lgiimvfdJf1qewmu6o1_500.gif

botty

Banned
Your post are always such FAILS. At least Royalan TRIES, you're just so GODDAMN BASIC, cant even do a BACKGROUND check on WIKIPEDIA.

Rihanna has a good number of Grammys, dumb baboon.

rihanna-holding-grammy.jpg

Sit the fuck down.

That was in reference to Xtina winning BNA over Brit.

Surely you weren't referring to xtina being Rihanna's bitch, because that is just laughable.

The #Navi stays UNBOTHERED. With WHYB getting GREAT UPDATES (sometimes the highest of the day) and it being firmly in the TOP 10 of itunes, how could we ever be bothered by a FORMER POP STAR on a FLOP NETWORK judging on a SINKING SHIP of a SHOW?

#WeBadTheyMad #FlawlessNavi

ibbHFIp1oBzWgI.gif

Rihfund is the most forgettable act in pop and has been for quite some time.

Why else do you think she excretes the albums and singles out in such a rapid pace? Her management know that she's just going to end up as another flash in the pan; trying to milk that bitch for every cent she's worth before that ship sinks.

Nobody cares for Rihanus; nobody takes her seriously.

Mau ®

That was in reference to Xtina winning BNA over Brit.

Surely you weren't referring to xtina being Rihanna's bitch, because that is just laughable.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5thgsNbw1qewmu6o1_500.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Werent you just saying you were talking to the #NAVY, then why font about Britney? Anyway...

Baboon, it's been MADE CLEAR that anybody can BUY A GRAMMY these days.

And is that the best TRIUMPH you guys have over GODNEY? A Best New Artist Grammy? [IMG]http://fotpforums.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif

Rihanna has been Xtincta's BOSS ever since her inception. Getting hits, selling MORE albums since GGGB era (even tho Rih is not even the best album seller). I mean, Xtincta is a LESSOR. IT's so OBVIOUS.

OPEN YOUR EYES, Baboon!!!

tumblr_lggxx17Bqe1qewmu6o1_r1_500.gif

botty

Banned
Seven years is a flash in the pan? What kind of logic?

Rihanna wasn't a household name till her third album. Those early years don't even count.

tumblr_lt2w0xe2mH1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Werent you just saying you were talking to the #NAVY, then why font about Britney? Anyway...

Baboon, it's been MADE CLEAR that anybody can BUY A GRAMMY these days.

And is that the best TRIUMPH you guys have over GODNEY? A Best New Artist Grammy?
lmfao.gif

Rihanna has been Xtincta's BOSS ever since her inception. Getting hits, selling MORE albums since GGGB era (even tho Rih is not even the best album seller). I mean, Xtincta is a LESSOR. IT's so OBVIOUS.

OPEN YOUR EYES, Baboon!!!

tumblr_lggxx17Bqe1qewmu6o1_r1_500.gif

"It's not surprising, since their FAVE has been SOMEBODY'S BITCH for well over a decade."

Considering Rihanna has only been patting her pussy for about 4 years, the only logical conclusion I came to was Brit.

The thought of putting Xtina against Rihanna is a joke in itself... much like your fave's music.

Mau ®

Rihanna wasn't a household name till her third album. Those early years don't even count.

tumblr_lt2w0xe2mH1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Even in those early #neaux1curr years she CLOCKED #1 hits.

tumblr_lggu18q7bB1qewmu6o1_500.gif

On another note: Is anybody here for Rihanna's first two albums anyway? Even Im not here for them.
laughcry.gif

Trigger

While we're on the topic of Christina did she ever acknowledge the leak at Etta James's funeral? Is tanning lotion or whatever her official response? I honestly can't remember.

He has been pressed at every pop gurl ever since even basic Lana del Rey outsold MDNA.
lmfao.gif

Fitting since Lana actually put effort into her album.

I have to give it up for stans of the LESSORS.

I honestly don't know where u gurls muster the courage day after day to plow through the VASTNESS OF FAILURES that your FAVES have laid out for you and yet you still pretend to have a semblance of self dignity to DEFEND the HOPELESSLY TALENTLESS.

iLIUGspVb5EnJ.gif

Nemesis_

Already reading this page looking like this

image.php

Rocket, where did the MDNA Tour thread go? The same place POST-LAUNCH SALES went for MDNA?

B6GGl.gif

No shade, seriously was looking forward to it

Even at her LOWEST POINT in her life my fave was never a FLOP so no. It doesn't APPLY. Unless you wanna count those years in the US she was BLACKLISTED from radio.. But we won't go there cause that was out of her hands
That xtina stan quote roughly translates to "when xtina gets criticized, her stans say the critics are just pressed".

That is a pretty general rule in standom, and does not only apply to xtina. The moment your fave gets shat on, you just rebut with "haters are pressed".

Life got in the way Nem, I had family issues to attend to the week before the tour started. I don't know if there's an audience at this time as the Tour of Ages is well underway and a lot of info/pics have already spilled into this thread already. I was kinda thinking it may be..... um how you say? ... um, yeah DOA?

Me and Pho were discussing we might as well just rename the MDNA thread instead :/

Didn't Katy lose a major songwriting or producing partner? I'll be anxious to see if she can recapture the success of "Teenage Dream". So many great singles from one album (more than most of our faves current work).

Outside of Teenage Dream and The One That Got Away, the singles weren't that good at all.

All of our faves have had a flop album.

I hope Katy's next album will be her first.

Define flop? My fave manages to follow up her "flops" with record-breaking tours.

Majmun

Ehhh Katy's E.T. is a pop classic. Something The Hag hasn't produced in over a decade.

The one that got away is a low-tier pop song. Very forgettable and actually pretty shitty.

Define flop? My fave manages to follow up her "flops" with record-breaking tours.

Shit albums with shitty songs. Basically all Hagdonna albums after Ray of Light.
And mainstream flops such as Glitter etc.

EKRSP.gif

Delio

Um excuse me for just a second. I leave for a night and someone comes stomping in Tinychat after Kyon's wig. Now please leave the pop drama to the DJ room and not in MY Kingdom. K?

Peru

Imagine if the new Veronicas album was as good as Hook Me Up. Now forget it, because it's probably going to be grunge rock about vegan recipies and sex with billy corgan for 10 of 12 tracks. :[

Nemesis_

Ehhh Katy's E.T. is a pop classic. Something The Hag hasn't produced in over a decade.

C7LD9.gif

tumblr_li66y62hGW1qdlkgg.gif

Hung_Up_2005.png

Get-together-cd-single-cover.jpg

Sorrysingle0ot5pp.jpeg

REGARDLESS of how you feel, THESE HOLY SYMPHONIES were all PRODUCED and RELEASED in the last decade.

LIVING UP TO THAT USERNAME, I SEE.

I would entertain this CRITICISM of "THE HAG" if you said AFTER CONFESSIONS but still. Please

Also, there is an MDNA tour thread? Or are you guys just talking about the MDNA album thread?

Second said:
At least make an effort to be taken seriously, Second.

Imagine if the new Veronicas album was as good as Hook Me Up. Now forget it, because it's probably going to be grunge rock about vegan recipies and sex with billy corgan for 10 of 12 tracks. :[

They haven't done anything good since Hook Me Up.

Edit: Their last single (in 2008!) didn't even CHART. It was titled POPULAR.

LOL

Nemesis_

Also, there is an MDNA tour thread? Or are you guys just talking about the MDNA album thread?

There was going to be, but Rocket got a bit busy so it ain't coming anymore. BUT THAT'S OKAY. The MDNA OT is pretty dead now and needs revival anyway.

THE THREAD I CREATED>

There was going to be, but Rocket got a bit busy so it ain't coming anymore. BUT THAT'S OKAY. The MDNA OT is pretty dead now and needs revival anyway.

THE THREAD I CREATED>

Well, the Tour deserves a thread more than the album does. The tour actually looks awesome.

(And I've rarely been as active in a thread as the MDNA one, so I've done my part. :p)

Nemesis_

The tour has already started, just post about it in the MDNA thread and Nemesis556 can get the thread title changed. PROBLEM SOLVED.

ikguclgRO0y9x.gif

What kind of FORMAL REFERENCE TO ME?

0ENnP.gif

You're skimping on the research.. Popular IS a track on Hook Me Up. They haven't released ANYTHING since Hook Me Up..

There's obviously SIGNIFICANT CONFUSION over the fact that there is a SONG and an ALBUM with this name ;_;

ps9zq.gif

UNTOUCHED was HOT tbh.

KA3R1.gif

Trigger

Outside of Teenage Dream and The One That Got Away, the singles weren't that good at all.

They still performed pretty well (and I only disliked PoM and TOTGA).

"Untouched" is amazing, and they're both cute. I liked their earlier work.

Shit albums with shitty songs. Basically all Hagdonna albums after Ray of Light.
And mainstream flops such as Glitter etc.

6ZR3r.gif

"Confessions on a Dance Floor" is part of that, and it's some of the Crone's best work. I'm calling bullshit.

Majmun

Oh, I see Confession is being brought up again

ikzsyOCkth0iA.gif

Madonna just doesn't work for me after Ray of Light.

/bitter fan of the Superior Madonna from the 80's & 90's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom