• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure chunky Christina is probably better looking than most of us on even our best days so I just find the shade amusing.

The uncertainty in your post would suggest otherwise

Perhaps, but you have to admit to the state of the art DRAINAGE SYSTEM said CHAIR has in place. We are WELL AWARE of what Xtincta's weigh-loss supplements do to her when she gets slightly excited.

iq3Yn84i7xiwR.gif

iP2s4RWIIM9jO.gif

royalan

Perhaps, but you have to admit to the state of the art DRAINAGE SYSTEM said CHAIR has in place. We are WELL AWARE of what Xtincta's weigh-loss supplements do to her when she gets slightly excited.

iq3Yn84i7xiwR.gif

I'm not here for unverified, "makes no damn sense" tea. Step your shade-game up.

botty

Banned
You would think that with a career that spans two decades people would have more to say than: Bionic, fat, bionic. I guess that's why they make up so many lies.

tumblr_ltjnsieokp1r317bvo1_500.gif

Delio

tumblr_m57bymRexU1r33w7do1_500.gif

One Direction’s live DVD ‘Up All Night: The Live Tour’ has hit No 1 in 25 countries this week.

In the USA the DVD is No 1 on the Billboard DVD chart, with the band AGAIN making chart history as this is the first time a No.1 DVD has outsold the No 1 album in the US.

The DVD outsold every music artist format this week, selling 76,000 copies, and making it the highest debut of 2012 and the 2nd highest debut of the past five years.

tumblr_m57bymRexU1r33w7do1_500.gif

One Direction’s live DVD ‘Up All Night: The Live Tour’ has hit No 1 in 25 countries this week.

In the USA the DVD is No 1 on the Billboard DVD chart, with the band AGAIN making chart history as this is the first time a No.1 DVD has outsold the No 1 album in the US.

The DVD outsold every music artist format this week, selling 76,000 copies, and making it the highest debut of 2012 and the 2nd highest debut of the past five years.

ibn0n0CRmjr4G1.gif

Delio

Delio, did they ever release a second single? I've only heard "What Makes You Beautiful" on the radio so far.

Not yet. One Thing is being prepared as the second single for the US. I know in the UK One Thing and Gotta be you were they next two so i expect the same here.

Delio

I think One Thing is a good follow up off of WMYB. I have always liked it better than than WMYB...hopefully people take to it rather well.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I was there last night, woop woop! The concussion thing didn't even seem bad - she just got hit a little bit when they were rearranging some of the props. It didn't seem to affect her for the rest of the gig.

Highlight of the show was definitely You and I. SWOON.

tell us more. overall how is the show?

Kyon

Banned
Seriously the videos i saw of these 2 days in Kansas she is so COMFORTABLE outside more than i have seen her in years. This is good for her. Only problem is i dont see her using this as a way to promote new music lol oh well still happy she is getting back out there.

EDIT: I need a new Avi tbh wish there was a tool online to resize pics in gaf STANDARDS

Seriously the videos i saw of these 2 days in Kansas she is so COMFORTABLE outside more than i have seen her in years. This is good for her. Only problem is i dont see her using this as a way to promote new music lol oh well still happy she is getting back out there

Isn't this the first time shes had a "regular job" like, ever?

Structure must be good for her.

Kyon

Banned
Isn't this the first time shes had a "regular job" like, ever?

Structure must be good for her.

Well her acting gig for MMC on Disney Channel with Ryan Gosling,Xtina and the others was a JOB lol I used to watch it when i was a kid it was so cheesy lmao

royalan

Well her acting gig for MMC on Disney Channel with Ryan Gosling,Xtina and the others was a JOB lol I used to watch it when i was a kid it was so cheesy lmao

Hey! That show to this DAY houses some of our faves best performances.

You know those little tykes were gonna grow up to slay.

Kyon

Banned
Hey! That show to this DAY houses some of our faves best performances.

You know those little tykes were gonna grow up to slay.

My aunt and uncle told me i had a thing for Xtina and Nikki not Britney which ide remember that *.*

Yeah they were talented especially with the musical segments. Ryan could've been a pop star tbh

royalan

Speaking of my fave (Pfft who am I kidding? When are we not speaking about my fave in this thread?), she and her man were in LA spending Pride weekend partying with the gays:

She was just hanging out with gay friends for Pride. She entered Rasputin through the back entrance on to the dance floor,” a partygoer spilled to People. “It was really cool. The DJs announced her and everyone was cheering.”

According to reports, the “Genie In a Bottle” songstress and her beau stayed until the very end of the night.

Here are some pics of the two leaving DA CLUB in the wee hours of the evening. And all fan bias aside, she looks great. Happy and carefree, and you can tell even under all those layers that she's still losing weight (she's visibly slimmer than she was on this season of The Voice, which was already a step down from her weight season 1).

LAWD, I wish I looked that good LEAVING the club. I'm ALWAYS teased and dressed to please when I arrive. But leaving? #AMESS

v7e0c.jpg

7y0DY.jpg

"Where's my QUEENS? Who reign SUPREME? LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAM!!

DMeisterJ

Banned
LAWD, I wish I looked that good LEAVING the club. I'm ALWAYS teased and dressed to please when I arrive. But leaving? #AMESS

If you're not looking ragged and/or getting helped/carried out of the club by your friends when leaving, you probably didn't have a good time, tbh.

Delio

Seriously the videos i saw of these 2 days in Kansas she is so COMFORTABLE outside more than i have seen her in years. This is good for her. Only problem is i dont see her using this as a way to promote new music lol oh well still happy she is getting back out there.

EDIT: I need a new Avi tbh wish there was a tool online to resize pics in gaf STANDARDS

Sis what happened last night? I need the details..

Delio

someone came in TRYING and STRUGGLING to come at me, calling me a Koodo wannabe etc. Also max said he claimed to know you. Idek the hoe even pretended to be crump and Koo

The guy knows me? I doubt that totally. unless it was like some flop from my past.

tell us more. overall how is the show?

Pretty epic. I think I preferred the Monster Ball just because I preferred TFM music-wise (Dance in the Dark, Speechless etc.).

She puts on an incredible show as always though. The castle is amazing and all the interludes/stories are awesome too. But again, not quite as cool as the Monster Ball when she had those videos playing during costume changes.

Highlights were definitely Government Hooker & You and I. Alejandro is my fave song of hers and she was sitting down the whole time for that one so I was disappointed. Bad Romance slayed erryone as always.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

no shame

Don't wanna break your heart
Wanna give your heart a break
I know you're scared it's wrong
Like you might make a mistake
There's just one life to live
And there's no time to wait, to waste
So let me give your heart a break, give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break, your heart a break

carmen_electra_meet_the_sparta.gif

Call Me, Maybe? Hew?

Koodo

Banned
What kind of Heavenly CREATURE............

595118447.jpg
It's tew much sis. She's actually been hitting it out of the park. What kind of QUEEN?

ifbGD3UeWYyL6.gif

She puts on an incredible show as always though. The castle is amazing and all the interludes/stories are awesome too. But again, not quite as cool as the Monster Ball when she had those videos playing during costume changes.
The lack of interludes definitely stings. Don't know why they didn't just project some zany video all over the castle walls (well, from what I've seen in Youtube videos, they don't).

Highlights were definitely Government Hooker & You and I. Alejandro is my fave song of hers and she was sitting down the whole time for that one so I was disappointed. Bad Romance slayed erryone as always.
I remember her dancing for Alejandro in one of the earlier dates (will need to check). Something to do with the concussion maybe?

Edit: yep, she was dancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom