• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
We met them. They called my ugly friend pretty.

THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY TERRIBLE

They obviously have MANNERS.

713558_o.gif

Well, if there's interest I might still put up the NDNA Tour thread. Up to you gurls.

I'm still undecided if I should put on a stanning wig for Katy. Her beginnings are a bit... questionable. But I'm looking forward to her next album. I think she will fare better than, say, Gaga whose declining career has decidedly taken a detour into irrelevance.

tumblr_m265tyiszr1roj4fio2_250.gif

EDIT: LOL Gaga clocked herself. She's lucky her styrofoam castle is still standing.

Nemesis_

They obviously have MANNERS.

713558_o.gif

THEN DON'T SAY ANYTHING

Pho in audience confirmed

Well, if there's interest I might still put up the NDNA Tour thread. Up to you gurls.

I'm still undecided if I should put on a stanning wig for Katy. Her beginnings are a bit... questionable. But I'm looking forward to her next album. I think she will fare better than, say, Gaga whose declining career has decidedly taken a detour into irrelevancy.

Now now hun. I can get the thread renamed. It's not like people will pay attention anyway, tbh. >_>

A piece of wood hits her on the head. It's quite comical. But I'm sure she get wood on her head and face quite regularly so I dunno why she's pretending to be a hero by finishing up the show.

Nemesis_

I piece of wood hit her on the head. It's quite comical. But I'm sure she get wood on her head and face quite regularly so I dunno why she's pretending to be a hero by finishing up the show.

Are we coming at Gaga for being a slut now?

iP2s4RWIIM9jO.gif

Let's not discuss what FORESTS WORTHS OF WOOD would've been through our MUTUAL FAVE tbh.

Next link from Marius is gonna be of Gaga's monologue before Hair in which Gaga tries desperately not to shade the offending piece of wood and calling all her gays to defend her from her own subversive props.

Nemesis_

I agree. Either that or the JEDI QUEEN performing a Force Push since the dancer CLEARLY miscued his dance choreo steps and handed her the mic too soon.

There is definitely something in MADGE'S BLOOD but I assure you it's NOT MIDICHLORIANS.

I hate this shade for the sake of shade

royalan

tumblr_lxgalaxXDH1qdlkgg.gif

I wonder if the HYDRAULICS in XTINCTA'S VOICE CHAIR needed more REPAIR FOLLOWING EACH SEASON compared to ANYONE ELSE.

tumblr_lxf9ovRlLC1qdlkgg.gif

No nerves touched hun, though if you did you'd do MORE THAN BIONIC DID.

tumblr_lxd83trHvx1qdlkgg.gif

...you DO know that Christina a has only been losing weight, right? Of course you do - but it doesn't suit your wack shade better than lies, so carry on.

Trigger

I'm pretty sure chunky Christina is probably better looking than most of us on even our best days so I just find the shade amusing.

...you DO know that Christina a has only been losing weight, right? Of course you do - but it doesn't suit your wack shade better than lies, so carry on.

Perhaps, but you have to admit to the state of the art DRAINAGE SYSTEM said CHAIR has in place. We are WELL AWARE of what Xtincta's weigh-loss supplements do to her when she gets slightly excited.

iq3Yn84i7xiwR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom