• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

So, I just saw Madonna flashing a boob during a concert in Turkey. The question is

jRZZif3hqpfOe.png

What an attention whore.

meCvN.gif

Kyon

Banned
Her BLESSED TITS are PERKIER and HIGHER than your faves can ACHIEVE on the Billboard CHARTS tbh -___-

PS: My uncle had her sex book which he passed on to me when i was 18 lol

PS: My uncle had her sex book which he passed on to me when i was 18 lol

What kind of coming of age ritual to a gay boy? Should be obligatory tbh.

What kind of logic. Does that mean Xtincta won when she evacuated over Etta James' funeral?

It takes a higher mind to tap into the inner workings of the GODDESS OF DESTINY.

Koo, I see u were not impressed with Prometheus,
did u at least get the homoerotic moment I told u about at the end? ;)

Oh... yeah that guy. I was more into the captain tbh. And the space jockey strangely enough. That scene at the end.... it moved o_O

ikguclgRO0y9x.gif
iSYAOY1qwSiVI.gif

Those two gifs belong together.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Gaga is on her to way to Australia, expect pHOno to be more pressed than usual as his country worships her every move for the next month

tumblr_m5flb46Th31qg1327.gif

royalan

I love your new avatar

Oh? Well let me present some receipts...

While her mentor Simon Cowell might be pleased at winning the competition, he believes that much is to be desired when it comes to the show’s ratings, as the first series of the Fox reality show clocked in at an average of 12.3m viewers (average taken before this week’s final).
Source

That's a whopping 30 percent better than the (still impressive) 14.8 million average audience for The Voice.
Source

But thanks for the avatar love, Sis! :)

BTtBm.gif

20120611-8i6bdwdp1iwb95xx8hg1jg2k23.png

20120611-eit8tb1t2fseh95akadk6na8sr.png

So let's talk about how much I liked Gaga before I started actually FOLLOWING what she did and what SHE WAS ALL ABOUT. How she is just a plain copy of everything and anyone that she's ever been "inspired" by and how much she is like Madonna that even I was for a BRIEF MOMENT mesmerized in HOW MUCH she ACTS and SOUNDS like MADONNA.

There.

Sluts.

So let's talk about how much I liked Gaga before I started actually FOLLOWING what she did and what SHE WAS ALL ABOUT. How she is just a plain copy of everything and anymore that she's ever been "inspired" by and how much she is like Madonna that even I was for a BRIEF MOMENT mesmerized in HOW MUCH she ACTS and SOUNDS like MADONNA.

There.

Slut.

Not here for PREEMPTIVE STRIKES. I bet you also want to bomb Iran

ibnokMyBn3RuUo.gif

So let's talk about how much I liked Gaga before I started actually FOLLOWING what she did and what SHE WAS ALL ABOUT. How she is just a plain copy of everything and anyone that she's ever been "inspired" by and how much she is like Madonna that even I was for a BRIEF MOMENT mesmerized in HOW MUCH she ACTS and SOUNDS like MADONNA.

There.

Slut.

iKldReoRyT6Xo.gif

The stain is there and many will have to DEAL

My musical taste is fluid and I'm opening to new artistic expression. You won't see me throw shade lightly. Save for Xtincta because well...

I enjoyed Gaga's music at the beginning. The Fame especially. And I believe Bad Romance to be Gaga at her pinnacle.

It's when she started getting too comfortable mimicking other acts and taking her anti-bullying stance too far that she started to rub me the wrong way. Then she started to over-reach her stature as a pop act to become some sort of representative for the gay community. I still listen to her albums once in a while but the more I listen to her speeches the more I realize how phony and downright pathetic she is.

It's hard to respect someone that hides behind her fans and who tells them confusing messages like "you're beautiful the way you are" and then turns around and tells them that she's on an alcohol diet. You have to wonder how good a 'Mother' a pop act can be her young audience who hangs on her every word. Or when she claims to be above throwing shade only to end up doing it in the most passive aggressive way possible and yet not owning it.

I will give her due credit for bringing up dance music back into the mainstream. And she can occasionally write a good pop song but it's all based of tried and true 80's hooks and sounds. And for anyone who was born before the 90s it because plainly clear that all she does has been done before. Some 25 years ago.

I suppose for younger people Gaga can be all that she seems to be but when you actually look closely at what and how she does things you come to the realization that what you're looking at is a reproduction... aided by the fact mainstream is how ready to embrace gay culture you come to see her as a very good marketer who knows extremely well how to cater (pander) to her audience and someone who owes more to her predecessor than she's willing to admit.

tumblr_lnyx8vaXNU1qzqwamo1_1280_large.jpg

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Only Madonna stans could hate an act for being ANTI-BULLYING.

Only the act who BULLIES DEVELOPING NATIONS by STEALING their children and BREAKING PROMISES to invest in them.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
She looks like she might be moving on from the TFM/BTW outrageous looks period. New direction/sound on the new album?

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual

Icicle

CIALLAH MEGATON!!!

Sweat Feat. 2 Chainz Airplay History (Days 1-5)

Day 01: CIARA - Sweat: 0.360
Day 02: CIARA - Sweat: 0.717 (+0.357)
Day 03: CIARA - Sweat: 0.820 (+0.103)
Day 04: CIARA - Sweat: 1.337 (+0.517)
Day 05: CIARA - Sweat: 1.466 (+0.129)

Keep in mind that the song hasn't even been released to radio or digital yet, this is all based on requests. The song releases on June 19, and hopefully the video will be around that time too.

Carly Rae Jepsen, you about to be SLAYED real soon. And when Ciara's back on top, you WILL call HER Number ONE.

ciaraponytailra92k.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom