• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Carly Rae Jepsen, you about to be SLAYED real soon. And when Ciara's back on top, you WILL call HER Number ONE.

6ZR3r.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
This page
ibbyiJqsxg3IMH.gif

what kind of self clockedt preemptive meltdown

Only Madonna stans could hate an act for being ANTI-BULLYING.

Only the act who BULLIES DEVELOPING NATIONS by STEALING their children and BREAKING PROMISES to invest in them.

ikr
even Rihanna stans have more class
what happened to world peace?
iblCFMVHyXWNED.gif

she looks GORGEOUS and UNBOTHERED tho
AvGhy6eCQAA4X3x.jpg

divine tbh
tumblr_m5gnm5hpie1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

botty

Banned
Xtina is coming with another power ballad.

jbt6Vz9BJy7Nfw.png

Hopefully another LP collab.

I can see the grammy nomination already tbh.

let the hate begin ;)
missny-diva.gif

Koodo

Banned
I can already picture the VOCAL DAMAGE. *.*

Speaking of damage, APPLE is taking a GIGANTIC SHIT on ALL YOUR FAVES across ALL MEDIUMS.

E3 hew?

^Link doesn't work.

I can already picture the VOCAL DAMAGE. *.*

Speaking of damage, APPLE is taking a GIGANTIC SHIT on ALL YOUR FAVES across ALL MEDIUMS.

E3 hew?

What have they announced? Yet another VAGUE update to their overrated range of mobile telecommunication devices?

Mau ®

Nielsen™ is sponsoring the latest RIHANNA REIGN teas.

Did you hoz know Rihanna is THE BEST SELLING DIGITAL-ARTIST OF ALL TIME? Yep, thats right. The receipts come from our very trusted Nielsen.

I mean, why is it that a so-called "lessor" as some dumb baboons like to say, OUTSELLS the fuck out of their faves in DIGITAL FORMATS?

BTW the WHYB update on radio is 9. RIHANNA - Where Have You Been: 94.490 (+ 2.057)

Embrace the Rihanna Reign hoz!! Taste the MAJESTIC ICE CREAM THAT IS HER MUSIC.

tumblr_lk9bk0BfVE1qewmu6o1_500.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
HI NEM,

I'm assuming it was YOU who kicked me from the DJ Room for having FLAW FREE TASTE, but JUST FYI please be less of a MISERABLE [RUDE WORD] in future please. It's getting to be rather more of a CHORE than FUN spending time there now. TA BABE.

Koodo

Banned
Nielsen™ is sponsoring the latest RIHANNA REIGN teas.

Did you hoz know Rihanna is THE BEST SELLING DIGITAL-ARTIST OF ALL TIME?
A given after a MILLION SINGLES.

And YET, Rihanus does not have a single song among the Top 5 highest selling digital singles.

Where Has The Impact Been?

Edit: TOP 10, even.

Mau ®

How APPROPRIATE that Rihanus should be QUEEN of the 99 CENT BARGAIN BIN.

Oh pHOnito. MDNA was sold at .47 cents just a few days ago on Amazon.

Not to mention the fact that Madge CANT SELL ANYTHING other than tour tickets. #neaux1curr for modern Madonna. So sad :(

Trigger

HI NEM,

I'm assuming it was YOU who kicked me from the DJ Room for having FLAW FREE TASTE, but JUST FYI please be less of a MISERABLE [Heejun] in future please. It's getting to be rather more of a CHORE than FUN spending time there now. TA BABE.

lol, I thought the DJ room shenanigans were dead?

Oh pHOnito. MDNA was sold at .47 cents just a few days ago on Amazon.

Not to mention the fact that Madge CANT SELL ANYTHING other than tour tickets. #neaux1curr for modern Madonna. So sad :(

That wasn't direct from Amazon.

Try again, sweetheart. I DO know the STRUGGLES you endure to string a sentence together, so I really appreciate the EFFORT. You go girl!

Mau ®

A given after a MILLION SINGLES.

And YET, Rihanus does not have a single song among the Top 5 highest selling digital singles.

Where Has The Impact Been?

It's not my fault your faves are NOT PRODUCTIVE and EFFICIENT in their releases and radio can't seem to ACCEPT MORE THAN SINGLE AT A TIME from them.

Rihanna has dat CROSSOVER appeal your faves LACK. Except ADELE, who you bandwagon for tbh.

Koodo

Banned
It's not my fault your faves are NOT PRODUCTIVE and EFFICIENT in their releases and radio can't seem to ACCEPT MORE THAN SINGLE AT A TIME from them.
That doesn't matter. What does matter is RIHFUND's utter lack of appearance in the following chart:

HIGHEST SELLING DIGITAL SINGLES
1. I Gotta Feeling
2. Rolling In The Deep
3. Poker Face
4. Just Dance
5. Boom Boom Pow
6. Party Rock Anthem
7. Low
8. Tik Tok
9. I'm Yours
10. Dynamite

#neaux1curr4Rih

Except ADELE, who you bandwagon for tbh.
Accusing ME of bandwagoning after your SHAMELESS chart stanning for Perra and Carly Rae.

How long until you start sniffing Kesha's crack?

ioeJVSnKUfEmH.gif

Mau ®

Accusing ME of bandwagoning after your SHAMELESS chart stanning for Perra and Carly Rae.

How long until you start sniffing Kesha's crack?

ioeJVSnKUfEmH.gif

It's not SHAMELESS. It's geniune stanning. Im this CLOSE to LIKE Carly on FACEBOOK. She's the real deal. And ya'll will deal with her SLAYAGE.

Especially you Koodo. You live in Canada. You will never escape ha tbh.

As for Ke$ha... gurl that Supernatural track sounds hot you have to admit it *.*

Mau ®

I see you completely failed to address the point at HAND.

Is that because you couldn't?

http://i.minus.com/iK73dPtDWoIXl.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

RihALLAH don't need a #1 album. What A TIRED argument tbh when ALL of Rihanna's latest albums have outsold Madonna's last releases.

Why can't THE HAG be relevant? Does it hurt you to know #neaux1curr anymore and people just pay FOR OLDER HITS?

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Rocket Punch is doing some beautiful work on the last couple of pages. <3

Does it hurt you to know #neaux1curr anymore and people just pay FOR OLDER HITS?

Doesn't bother me one bit. 20 years of inarguable perfection, a permanently untouchable, unbeatable impact left on music and pop culture, numerous record-shattering, life-changing tours, and then 10 years of trying a bit too hard? Yeah, I can live with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom