• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

It's #MESSy Monday I see.

Isn't it always?

k6Xwq.gif

Delio

Okay so I was wrong. Looks like they are gunning for One Directions second album THIS Xmas. Do note their first album came out seven months ago. Looks like they are going for a single in November with the album proper two weeks afterwards.

I dunno how I feel about this. First off they have been touring non stop while fittin in recording in stockholm over the summer. They are literally burning them really hard and I hope that doesnt get to them :/. I'm excited for the new album though.

Oh and a call out to crumpet. llegedly, the lead single (or at least future single) is another song written by kelly clarkson called: "it doesn't really matter anymore"

Wonder what tone they will try carrying with this album. Kelly pushing them into the darker side.

SbVKP.gif

Kyon

Banned
Okay so I was wrong. Looks like they are gunning for One Directions second album THIS Xmas. Do note their first album came out seven months ago. Looks like they are going for a single in November with the album proper two weeks afterwards.

I dunno how I feel about this. First off they have been touring non stop while fittin in recording in stockholm over the summer. They are literally burning them really hard and I hope that doesnt get to them :/. I'm excited for the new album though.

Oh and a call out to crumpet. llegedly, the lead single (or at least future single) is another song written by kelly clarkson called: "it doesn't really matter anymore"

Wonder what tone they will try carrying with this album. Kelly pushing them into the darker side.

SbVKP.gif

Pushing them is a good thing tbh when you breakout you have to work extra hard. Boy bands especially have to do alot nowadays to stay relevant.

Delio

Pushing them is a good thing tbh when you breakout you have to work extra hard. Boy bands especially have to do alot nowadays to stay relevant.

I just worry how hard they are pushing them. ALSO they haven't put out a second single for the US yet and they are talking about a Xmas new album?! I want more of them and I understand as a boyband they really need to push hard but I worry.

Switters

So many tracks these days have a dubstep breakdown integrated.

Just remember folks, GODNEY did it first.

That break is closer to RnB/hip-hop than dubstep. Calling anything with a half-time beat Dubstep is the new calling anyone with a mustache hipster. Conflaters gonna conflate.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
You guys (and most of GAF, honestly) really need to look up the word "dubstep" sometime.

Wikipedia is that way ----------------->

Sis I know what dubstep is, it was invented in the FIRST WORLD afterall but Brit was the first person that I know of to have dubstep influences in a song (Freakshow). It was actually closer to proper real old dubstep too not this ridiculous screechy shit that all the 16 year olds listen to now.

I mean it's not like she collabed with Burial or something but it was back in 2007 before shit like Skrillex.

Christina Applegate on Madonna's "my body, my choice" political tit exposure in Turkey:

“@1capplegate: Reading twitter this am and there r all these tweets about Madonna and her nipple flash. And we are shocked because...?”

“@1capplegate: What I'm saying is. Its not like Sarah Palin had a nip slip, its Madonna.”

“@1capplegate: And in conclusion, I love Madonna because she has always been herself. No apologies, just her own uniqueness. She started it all”

ibxDVCTDoE6gfU.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom