• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delio

Bieber album leaked, yesssssssssssssss

sJTU1.gif

Wow this Take You song is flawless to me. Even with the autotune lordt.

Delio

He out-Ushers Usher on quite a bit of the album. "As Long As You Love Me" <3

Tbh im not feeling the album at all. Other than Take you being one that grabs me from the start everything else is kinda lukewarm to me. Maybe it will get better on a few more listens.

xxczx

I've been listening to Lily Allen, Ellie. Goulding and Kate Nash nearly non-stop for the past few days... This happens at least every couple of months, why are they so perfect. Also hi PopGAF!!

I've been listening to Lily Allen, Ellie. Goulding and Kate Nash nearly non-stop for the past few days... This happens at least every couple of months, why are they so perfect. Also hi PopGAF!!

Hi!

You show signs of hope.

Who are your other faves, so we can properly judge?

Kyon

Banned
I wish we could get more kpop/jpop crossover in here since the dedicated thread(s?) are mostly for pics of the girls, heh.

Jpop/Kpop have every right to be here just like Swedish, aussie, China, and pop music from other countries. If this was only about the same girls from the US it wouldn't be DIVERSE and completly defeats the point of the thread.

Jpop/Kpop have every right to be here just like Swedish, aussie, China, and pop music from other countries. If this was only about the same girls from the US it wouldn't be DIVERSE and completly defeats the point of the thread.

Agreed!

I'm much more interested in new/interesting music (including remixes) than stan wars

Kyon

Banned
^^^ Shows how much more she COULDN'T care about ppl telling her to "act" her age. Queen forever. She don't give a damn

Agreed!

I'm much more interested in new/interesting music (including remixes) than stan wars

my favorite thing about pop music is discovering new tunes I agree :)

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
There's already a KPop thread though. I dont really think it makes sense to talk about it in here unless you think it's also okay for me to talk about Robyn in there tbh.

Kyon

Banned
Kyon, I'm sure you've heard that Kahi has left After School

Park_Kahi_After_School__10042010230010.jpg

Probably got asked to leave because she's "so old" ;(

I'm still in MOURNING sis. Her solo career probably won't be successful sadly but she still slays. T__T

There's already a KPop thread though. I dont really think it makes sense to talk about it in here unless you think it's also okay for me to talk about Robyn in there tbh.

its a PIC thread. Not even about music. This is a POP thread and every country has there own form of pop music. You guys hating for no damn reason.

People do talk about Robyn tho

I'm still in MOURNING sis. Her solo career probably won't be successful sadly but she still slays. T__T

She should get Capsule to produce it tbh. I'm not too keen on the solo stuff shes released before, but now she won't be under the thumb of the other girls (especially the VILE NANA), so she can do what she likes.

Kyon

Banned
People do talk about Robyn tho

She should get Capsule to produce it tbh. I'm not too keen on the solo stuff shes released before, but now she won't be under the thumb of the other girls (especially the VILE NANA), so she can do what she likes.

Yasutaka Nakata has never done stuff for other countries lol but a project like that would be amazing. He did remix Get Outta My Way if that counts

Apparently these are the bruises that La Gag received after being hit ON THE TOP OF HER HEAD by GOD'S WILL in Auckland

She and her makeup artist certainly have some IMAGINATION! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

We've all seen the video. What a joke.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Apparently these are the bruises that La Gag received after being hit ON THE TOP OF HER HEAD by GOD'S WILL in Auckland

She and her makeup artist certainly have some IMAGINATION! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

We've all seen the video. What a joke.

reaching to fucking mars are we

this is the tweet that was attached to that pic
Emerging from hours of sleep. Still remiss if I should go outside, with this clonker I may be of questionable styling.

its her makeup not her trying to pass it as bruises

iamamiwhoami (Swedish queen Jonna Lee, Claes Björklund) released their debut album 'Kin' yesterday.

tumblr_m5iwslng3S1r0vjtso1_500.gif

It's my album of the year so far. Every song from the album is on their Youtube page. Sever, Drops, Good Worker, Play, In Due Order, Idle Talk, Rascal, Kill, and Goods

I'm sure most of PopGAF will IGNORE it or call it SHIT, and most who actually take the time to listen to any of the songs will only like Goods and Play (seriously check these out)

It really is a solid album, and it deserves more love than it will probably get.

But ouch at the bolded. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom