• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

I just discovered that the MDNA image in the OP links you to the Confessions Wiki. That's awesome.

The resemblance is uncanny...

z5Z7N.jpg

DR2eW.gif

Majmun

Too bad Londa is banned. I'd drag her ass in this thread. Loved her "Beyonce is ugly" and "Beyonce can't sing" comments. She would always come at me.

Oh well, too bad.

Koodo

Banned
I admire Del's dedication to his boys despite the gloomy weather. A breath of fresh air among the gaggle of fairweather stans that litter this thread.

ioeJVSnKUfEmH.gif

Too bad Londa is banned. I'd drag her ass in this thread. Loved her "Beyonce is ugly" and "Beyonce can't sing" comments. She would always come at me.

Oh well, too bad.
Londa was exposed as Kelly Rowland.

royalan

HOLY SHIT! I thought I was a singer, but all I was really doing was raising my voice high and low.

2jIYe.gif

I don't know who that is in that gif but YAAASSSS! You BETTA get back up and finish that performance!! #BOSS

I need more gifs of our faves taking a tumble.

Mau ®

The Wide Awake video is not very good. I was hoping for a slayage tbh.

Poor Katy. She hasnt released an amazing video since Last Friday Night.

Londa was exposed as Kelly Rowland.
Totally forgot about LOLnda and that unanesthetized scalpedt she was obviously asking for. Gurl went bankrupt financing that replacement wig.

But enough of past flop. Between Slayona teasing new material for her Hackney Weekend coming out event and Godriah graciously stepping in to RESURRECT this year's pop landscape, the future is bright.

in3NSTEl25f1G.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom