• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
Rumors are circulating that One Direction will open the London Olympic Closing Ceremonies.

ibxdNJJmIsnjEp.gif

#Beijing2008laughs #LondonWho? #AmericaRemainsBitterOverGoldMedals

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Mother Perrysa knows the tea

After what happened with Gaga - where Madonna mashed up "Born This Way" with "Express Yourself" for her upcoming tour and has called Gaga "reductive" - are you scared of being too inspired by Madonna?

No. I'm inspired by everyone. And you know, I think that the queens love a little catfight every once in a while. It's good for the cocktails and the conversation, I'll tell you that.

She is obviously Wide Awake
ibfwkOGsi8CiyX.gif

Nemesis_

but if you have a problem with me here then
1065.gif

9hPxO.gif

While I don't get what this ATRL and ONTD stuff is, they DID SPEAK UP, hence their POSTS.

In other news Lana just posted up an image, not sure if it's the official single cover or what, but here it is anyway

Avw3H2TCMAAJJCV.jpg

Nemesis_

Code:
Ok you know what let me take a break from this community, I don't need this kind of animosity, I already have enough of it irl I don't need it when I come online

There's no animosity my BRO I don't even know what ATRL or ONTD is ;_;

I also thought detective GAF was illegal around these parts ANYWAY ;_;

Cynosure

Code:
Ok you know what let me take a break from this community, I don't need this kind of animosity, I already have enough of it irl I don't need it when I come online

3yW6G.gif

ilu

Gurl its not that serious lol

<3
Thats what I thought until him.

While I don't get what this ATRL and ONTD stuff is, they DID SPEAK UP, hence their POSTS

Kyon is one person.
Singular.

mJegV.gif

In other news, Mimi is working with the producer of her vintage work again.

tumblr_lqrjlzVF0H1qmbvtno2_500.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I was partially* kidding you hoes

See being a Gaga stan doesn't just mean that you are flawfree it also means you are able to deal with the criticism of the Heejuns whenever they throw their stones
iGWMnoUG4ZpYP.gif

Song like BTW, Hair, Scheisse, Bad Kids, and Judas teach you to learn to accept the lessors for their faves could never
The lesson of ACCEPTANCE

tumblr_m5viouTrG61qjvmdlo1_500.png

Be empowered cause you where Born This Way

I woke up late, missed my breakfast, and was cranky and you will all deal, ilu Kyon and the rest

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I was partially* kidding you hoes

See being a Gaga stan doesn't just mean that you are flawfree it also means you are able to deal with the criticism of the Heejuns whenever they throw their stones
iGWMnoUG4ZpYP.gif

Song like BTW, Hair, Scheisse, Bad Kids, and Judas teach you to learn to accept the lessors for their faves could never
The lesson of ACCEPTANCE

tumblr_m5viouTrG61qjvmdlo1_500.png

Be empowered cause you where Born This Way

I woke up late, missed my breakfast, and was cranky and you will all deal, ilu Kyon and the rest

I can't wait for the Hagdonna stans to come and tell us that Gaga is a terrible person for trying to offer help to victims of bullying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom