• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icicle

most recent:
M4xmQ.jpg

just another to add into her long history of tragic looks.
^
The photo summary of this iconic performance, IMO

britneynoteventryingzgm3y.gif

BEREFT OF LIFE
RfXHv.gif

Kyon

Banned
Read AGAIN i was talking about Britney being Bi-Polar. And Xtina didnt SUBMIT ANYTHING to FORBES? SHE DIDN'T SUBMIT ANYTHING because there was NOTHING to SUBMIT. Lets NOT.

You going after tours now? FUNNY how you didnt mention the CIRCUS tour. Which PUNCHED B2TB out the GAME.

The 3rd HIGHEST grossing tour in NORTH AMERICA and 6th Highest Grossing tour EVER by a female ARTIST in HISTORY i didnt even post the pic of the WW number. Mind you if i pulled the WW number your fave STILL couldn't COMPENSATE.

iRNQCiigKRpdQ.jpg

Speaking of th Femme Fatale Tour, That FLOP FATALE era and tour grossed 68.7 million WW it was like 11th in overall gross of 2011 a flop compared to the other tours. But didnt BIONIC come out during those TIMES or a little bit BEFORE? Where is THAT tour? You should be COMPARING THAT to FFTT. Guess since she never HAD ONE she made 0 DOLLARS and 0 CENTS while Godney BANKED that FLOP TOUR MONEY and RAN OVER YOUR FAVE. Hell even RIHANNA made more money than Xtina last year. EXPLAIN THAT NONSENSE. A girl 13 years in the game getting PUNCHED out by her competition who wasnt in the game as long. and has more #1 SINGLES than your fave. EXPLAIN. We wont even go INTO the Gaga stuff. Ch...

Overall:

B2TB: $90 million
Circus: $131.8 million
tumblr_lj802xJwiR1qdqlhzo1_500.gif

M4xmQ.jpg

A TRAGIC MESS. Godney's (lack there of) style does the MOST but thats her THING so.

But... i cant FORGET this

595118447.jpg

or this:

u8gFR.jpg

A HOLY METAMORPHOSIS that has BLESSEDt my HEART and SOUL.

Godney STAYS WINNING while your SCREAMING BANSHEE FAVE stays LOST in the VOID of IRRELEVANCE.

ibocwp1npL367N.gif

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
I always feel sorry for Britney, like she's just phoning it in because she feels obligated or something. She's shown she CAN do it, but its like her soul has been trampled.

FUCK, look at that GIF. She's miles away. Step, pause, turn, pause, pivot, step, pause...

Koodo

Banned
Is it of any surprise XTINCTA STANS lack basic reading comprehension? YEARS of AUDITORY ABUSE at the hand of The Failure's barbaric decibel levels must have caused damage to the nearby WERNICKE'S AREA.

By the same token, it is of no surprise their RECEIPTS are often UNVERIFIED and, quite simply, SHIT.

REGARDLESS, how nice of Xtincta to give us a TASTE of PIXAR'S NEXT this coming FALL.

itXKMrnR5n6bC.gif

Ollie Pooch

COME ON, at least Gaga is pretending to enjoy doing that horrible choreography.

Britney's like "Shit, I left the oven on.."

THAT REMINDS ME, the choreography for Judas is the worst. One of only a few low points of that concert. Awful.

Did I just get called a Little Monster? I like to think I'm not contracted to faves.
D:

royalan

And it continues. The only person talking about numbers here is you, Kyon. Sad. It's like you're indirectly acknowledging the sad state Britney is in by constantly retreating to her sales figures.

Read AGAIN i was talking about Britney being Bi-Polar. And Xtina didnt SUBMIT ANYTHING to FORBES? SHE DIDN'T SUBMIT ANYTHING because there was NOTHING to SUBMIT. Lets NOT.

...So what you're saying is, in that entire year, Christina Aguilera made no money? That she's just doing The Voice for free? That her feature on "Moves Like Jagger" she supplied pro bono?

On what planet...

Speaking of th Femme Fatale Tour, That FLOP FATALE era and tour grossed 68.7 million WW it was like 11th in overall gross of 2011 a flop compared to the other tours. But didnt BIONIC come out during those TIMES or a little bit BEFORE? Where is THAT tour? You should be COMPARING THAT to FFTT. Guess since she never HAD ONE she made 0 DOLLARS and 0 CENTS while Godney BANKED that FLOP TOUR MONEY and RAN OVER YOUR FAVE. Hell even RIHANNA made more money than Xtina last year. EXPLAIN THAT NONSENSE. A girl 13 years in the game getting PUNCHED out by her competition who wasnt in the game as long. and has more #1 SINGLES than your fave. EXPLAIN. We wont even go INTO the Gaga stuff. Ch...

And now you're comparing numbers for a tour that never happened, and comparing Xtina's income in a year she wasn't doing anything but The Voice to another artist who was actively supporting an album at that time?

Kyon, this shade has all the quality of the Youtube video comments section...On a Nicole Scherzinger video...singing "America The Beautiful"...at Wrestlemania.

#DOBETTER

Koodo

Banned
THAT REMINDS ME, the choreography for Judas is the worst. One of only a few low points of that concert. Awful.
Was it any different than the regular Judas choreography?

She should really consider remixing that song up. Perhaps provide an acoustic.

Ollie Pooch

Was it any different than the regular Judas choreography?

She should really consider remixing that song up. Perhaps provide an acoustic.

Not sure, I think it's the same - I like the song but ... yeah. I always thought the dancing for it was kinda lame.

Rest was cool. She still really needs some backup singers though - she sings, and sings well, but it's a bit rich going 'This bitch don't lip sync' then having playbacked vocals backing up a lot of the performance.

Those Alejandro gifs are diabolical :p I thought that one was pretty good live - not a fan usually. And didn't look nearly as awkward.

Meh - Kanemura. Mr Marshall Green is my new fave.

Kyon

Banned
Cant WAIT for the VIDEO of THIS. EVERYONE will LAUGH @ XTINA when it AIRS. The EMBARRASSING TRUTH.

@RealBRITannica:
Girl: "I want to be as big as Christina Aguilera." @LA_Reid: "Well, you know Britney Spears is bigger?" (The look on B's face, priceless.)

#PunchedT
zzz.gif

royalan

Cant WAIT for the VIDEO of THIS. EVERYONE will LAUGH @ XTINA when it AIRS. The EMBARRASSING TRUTH.

#PunchedT
zzz.gif

The embarrassing truth? Of what? That the people around Britney and her brainless stans are contributing to an embarrassing "feud" that neither artist has commented on in years? That X-Factor is so shameless in trying to build relevance for its upcoming season that it's digging up fossilized beef in the hopes that Britney's zergling stans will eat it up?

All the while Xtina, her team, and the show continue to keep it cool and classy.

You're giving me Myspace teas with all this pointless, hateful, ill-thought, one-sided, shortbus shade.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
The Fame will also come in a Shower Gel variant.

Can't wait to rub that BLACK FLUID™ all over MY BODY in the SHOWER.

cQWoX.gif

The Fame name is suppose to represent her product line not just for the perfume, there is more cumming and I cant wait

cQWoX.gif

Review for tomorrow's Sydney Morning Herald of Caca's show

Hi Bernard, I knew you would attend the show sis :)

btw, she has been look amazing lately

tumblr_m5ywku094s1rx4kzzo1_500.jpg

if this is an indication of the new are its going to be lovely

Mumei

There's a difference between not having any real talent for live choroegraphy (Gaga) and having the all the talent in the world but being completely apathetic (Britney), though.

Kyon, "Christina is less popular than Britney!" is not really a response to, "Britney looks sad and broken and should go into a temporary retirement to recover / find her motivation again." Nor is "Britney made a lot of money" or "Britney sold a lot of albums," for that matter. royalan was not even attacking Britney. Given that, I don't really get the reaction.

botty

Banned
There's a difference between not having any real talent for live choroegraphy (Gaga) and having the all the talent in the world but being completely apathetic (Britney), though.

Kyon, "Christina is less popular than Britney!" is not really a response to, "Britney looks sad and broken and should go into a temporary retirement to recover / find her motivation again." Nor is "Britney made a lot of money" or "Britney sold a lot of albums," for that matter. royalan was not even attacking Britney. Given that, I don't really get the reaction.

Roy will probably never get any actual response that addresses the points he brought up. It's much easier to just mention some stale t about xtina.

iHNAUuXed1rEC.gif

Trigger

I do feel bad for Britney. She always comes across as just tired of the business tbh. She's been through more shit than most modern pop stars.

Icicle

I'm more than a bit worried with how people will react to Britney's commentary as a judge. Dat misogynistic media always trying to set up our fave gurls for failure. But Britney is pretty poorly spoken, which makes her sound uneducated, and the media would absolutely have a field day if she ever has her own "Is it chicken or tuna?" moment. I was quite surprised her handlers went for this gig with all the live shows she'll be doing. Hopefully she's had some elocution lessons or something; I'm not here to witness another Britney breakdown.

Attention all media outlets: Don't talk shit about Brit
wxvOK.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
During her interview on Radio 1 this morning, Lana Del Rey revealed that the "National Anthem" music video is the most beautiful video she's done so far, and will be 10-minutes long.

She has also revealed that we will be getting a music video for "Dark Paradise" in September!

but where is the Summertime Sadness video

iGkVIPaoSPdD.gif

10 minutes is honestly not enough. National Anthem deserves a mini-movie. I bet she looks slamming throughout.

And Dark Paradise is so fucking good. One of the best from the album. I don't understand the bizarre positioning of her brand, with Video Games and Blue Jeans being the two they've pushed the hardest. They're great songs, but there are far more radio-friendly songs on the album. I guess I shouldn't question the machine; there's probably a master plan being executed.

but where is the Summertime Sadness video

iGkVIPaoSPdD.gif

TRUTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom