• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
I hope Mariana is prepping an appropriate 1000th post.

I wonder who it will involve.

ibdsqd7AduQD7Q.gif

Trigger

http://i.minus.com/iDojbbP7PvQjd.gif[IMG]

How the hell do I have over 600 post in here...

I just joined this thread [I]yesterday[/I].[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1hsqW.gif

Don't front. There's been a steady stream of posts from you for awhile now.

Kyon

Banned

royalan

God knows Xtincta COULDN'T. It would be a nice change of pace seeing her stans ACHIEVE something their fave hasnt been able to do in a DECADE

iwoYUm7FgGoeB.gif

Ch...even her flop of a Bionic first single "Not Myself Tonight" charted in the Top 10.

EH...I love me some Shakira...but Pitbull is the #FaveRuiner.

Not feeling this at all. AT ALL. It sounds like a reductive reaction to BOTH Flo-Rida's "Wild Ones" and JLo's "Dance Again". The beat during the verses is a DIRECT RIPOFF of the latter.

I'm disappointed in Shakira for this one.

Mau ®

Ch...even her flop of a Bionic first single "Not Myself Tonight" charted in the Top 10.

More like it peaked at #23 and then fell off
tehe3.gif

EH...I love me some Shakira...but Pitbull is the #FaveRuiner.

I'm disappointed in Shakira for this one.

Yeah it's not very good. Even Shakira's parts wouldnt make a GOOD Shakira song either
okIAQ.gif

I mean, I do hope it's a hit solely for the sake of Shakira getting US exposure.

Kyon

Banned
inthezone said:

Sounds like the story of her career
tehe3.gif

inthezone said:
Yeah it's not very good. Even Shakira's parts wouldnt make a GOOD Shakira song either

I mean, I do hope it's a hit solely for the sake of Shakira getting US exposure.

notice how i ONLY talked about the BEAT tho.... TELLING
okIAQ.gif

royalan

tehe3.gif

My receipts...were wrong. :(

Oh well, not even I could stan for NMT

okIAQ.gif

I don't understand it. It seems like lately Shakira reserves her good music for her Spanish albums. The desperation of this new track is giving me "Give It All To Me (feat. Lil Wayne)" teas. :(

Kyon

Banned

What kinda Marius_ flip-flopping...

You thought my sudden need to drag xtina was serious? Hun everyone knows i was bored and needed something to do sorry if you thought i was serious tho. Was actually meaning to tell you but i forgot #death
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif

Mumei

You thought my sudden need to drag xtina was serious? Hun everyone knows i was bored and needed something to do sorry if you thought i was serious tho. Was actually meaning to tell you but i forgot #death
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif

It's true.

He spilled that tea to me when I asked.

Pfff, Not Myself Tonight is a really good track. In fact Bionic as an album is fairly decent, and I enjoyed it a lot more than one or two of Christina's other albums.

Desnudate makes me

tumblr_m1ki1ecD3b1qzx33j.gif

Nemesis_

Pfff, Not Myself Tonight is a really good track. In fact Bionic as an album is fairly decent, and I enjoyed it a lot more than one or two of Christina's other albums.

Desnudate makes me

The video cops more crap than the song itself, methinks. It's such an embarrassing display and arguably the most career damaging video ever.

royalan

Desnudate makes me

Nobody wants to admit because it involves playing the Shoulda/Woulda/Coulda game, but there was a lot more involved with the sinking of Bionic than the album itself.

I wasn't a fan of NMT, because it was such an obvious "Record Execs want to lead with what THEY think will be a hit" song, and something about the transition into the bridge sounded off to me, but the album as a whole was pretty darn good. Had some great moments, and as I've said 7365492363828 in this thread, some of her most subtle moments as well.

Kyon

Banned
Just one song tho....... i mean..................................................................................................................................

ipHP3gYH0eVgD.gif

Mumei

itz, ignore my PM

isanVNEKjj9N2.gif

You should have been able to change your avatar for over a year, inthezone. Once we moved from the external avatars to the avatars hosted on the site, you should have been able to change.

I take it this means you haven't tried to set your avatar in the last year.

Nemesis_

itz, ignore my PM

isanVNEKjj9N2.gif

You should have been able to change your avatar for over a year, inthezone. Once we moved from the external avatars to the avatars hosted on the site, you should have been able to change.

sefgD.gif

Trigger

abH8W.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom