• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
drudge-siren.gif
drudge-siren.gif
drudge-siren.gif

FINALLY

Got 2B Real - Season 2, Episode 6. AMAZING

buffy_popcorn.gif

FINALLY. Been what a month?

Sis you should edit the link lol

Kyon

Banned
RIHANNA to Xtina: "I Know your friends like to call you a LEGEND, but the REALITY of the matter is that you're just at the LEDGE'S END about to FALL OFF"

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
b1fjps

Kyon

Banned
i already corrected the error sis lol

MESSIAH: "I cant figure out how Christina AguiLESSOR got here"

Xtina: "Messiah you have the greatest pre recorded tracks of anyone in the game hands down "

Messiah: " I already know im a MASTER MAGICIAN, your methods all your tricks just get TREATED to a SEAT in the house"

Not the RE-ENACTMENT of Mumu and Roy's convos about Xtina's vocals/technique

b1fjps

"I'm the vocal athlete of our generation"

"Jesus shed his bronzer for my sins?"

"You should be ashamed of the extreme temperatures between your legs"

tumblr_m5nqaah0AA1qevuebo1_500.gif

Damn, I need to start watching these.

Kyon

Banned
Oh, roy has never come for Mariah lipping or using pre-recorded vocals.

He knows Christina ought to be taking notes.

i know im just saying in general lol jesus does anyone see that this episode is like a RECAP of the past few pages tho? ch.. the accuracy

Bladenic

Damn that Pitbull and Shaki song is bad. The beat is alright though sounds like Pitbull asked the Dance Again producers if he could borrow that song's beat. And Shaki's part is good but just doesn't do anything for me. Really hope this song is not in any way indicative of her next album. Sale el Sol was completely flaw free and perfect tbh, would hate for her to flop with her next English release. Hoping for another Oral Fixation tbh in terms of sales at least.

Also this made me laugh
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/JustForFun/QuantumMariahCareyProblem?from=Main.QuantumMariahCareyProblem

Since emancipation was proclaimed true on Jan. 1, 1863, we can apply boolean logic to get MC^2 == true != 0. Thus, E == (MC)^2 != 0. But since the entire world exists inside Instrumentality and/or the mind of Haruhi Suzumiya, we know that Mariah Carey is imaginary. So, (MC)^2 < 0... which means that we have negative emancipation. Is this bad or good? Must Mariah Carey exist for us to have an egalitarian society?

sW3Qi.gif

sW3Qi.gif

sW3Qi.gif

sW3Qi.gif

sW3Qi.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
For someone who claims not to stan for the Hag you're watching an awful lot of her concerts back to back, Nem.

Nemesis_

vPAzY.gif

I'm watching every one! I don't want to be CULTURALLY IGNORANT GAGA FAN #13832428

oonfz.gif

I also have a better understanding now of why the NOT MYSELF TONIGHT video was so damaging

m1G2q.gif

tehe3.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Why is Rihanna of all people the headliner at a festival for the London Olympics.

Moreover, it's not a bad performance but 2 minutes in and she's actually sung maybe 1/4 of the words.

WALK-THE-MOON_Album-Art.jpg

Walk The Moon.

Poppy, indie, dance pop that is set to blow up.

Anna Sun

I think you'll like it.
It's pretty good, but it's wayyyy too long. The hook is nice and all, but it just keeps going for minutes at a time. But hey! Maybe it'll break through. I checked out a few of their other songs, and "Lisa Baby" sounds the best to me.

Also, one of the video responses is this fantastic cover of Rih's "Man Down". This kid is gonna be a star:

Rihanna @ Hackney Full Concert

Watch and be slain. Oh and,

RIHANNA - Where Have You Been: 122.040 (+ 2.724)

Sixth day of the highest radio update for this FLOP SONG

ib1ulRRX5JtYFJ.gif
Her outfit!!! I'm in love.

She really did turn over the microphone way too often. But plenty of great hits in that set.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I feel as though if WHYB was released before WFL it would have smashed the charts rather than inching its way up anaemically.

DMeisterJ

Banned
This concert really hammers home how much better WHYB is than WFL.

Neither of them are my favorite Rih songs, but I'd give it to WHYB as well, I think. They're both light on lyrical content and rely heavily on the dance breaks, and I think WHYB's is better.

Her outfit!!! I'm in love.

She really did turn over the microphone way too often. But plenty of great hits in that set.

I liked her sneakers! I wish I actually liked high-top sneakers.

And yeah, she does turn the mic to the crowd more than she should.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I dont think WHYB wouldve hit as hard as WFL.

WFL is pretty anthemic. WHYB is not as much.

Plus dat WFL video *.*

I feel like WFL is a kind of faked anthem, because it just has the same melody repeated over and over. Even by the end of the song I'm a bit tired of hearing it because it goes nowhere. But WHYB just builds and builds. It's massive. It reminds me a bit of Telephone in that respect.

Bladenic

Moblin,

Are you thinking of joining the #Navy?

Ill send an application to your PM inbox tbh.

Gerl I'm hurt I been praising RihALLAH for a while now.

WFL and WHYB both slay me tbh. And What's my name and LTWYL part 2 were both godly. Your lessor faves couldn't ever possibly hope to and shouldn't even try.

SPEAKING OF WHYB THE VIDEO CAME ON TV AS I POSTED THIS! SHE SEES US AND SENDS US HER GIFTS!

Also in Europe they actually play music videos on music channels #WhenWillMTVorVH1 #embarrassing

Mau ®

MASTURBATE TO THIS PICTURE

SIGN IN YOUR EJACULATE ON THE DOTTED LINE

WELCOME TO THE NAVY

I find it funny how I got a reputation for sending cock pics YET Ive never sent one in my life!

Meanwhile some people up in here have posted shirtless pics and nobody has said anything.

Ch...

#DoubleStandars #MadAtTheNavy #NavyCockIsBestCockTbh

Trigger

I feel like WFL is a kind of faked anthem, because it just has the same melody repeated over and over. Even by the end of the song I'm a bit tired of hearing it because it goes nowhere. But WHYB just builds and builds. It's massive. It reminds me a bit of Telephone in that respect.

I blame Calvin Harris. Most of his songs are like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom