• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

V6u0r.gif

^___------____________________________^

You folks can stan for the Biebs all you want, but it looks like the bloom is coming off the rose:

Right now, “Believe” is looking like it sold 370,000 copies–or less. This is way off the 420,000 copies hoped for. But Bieber’s TV special was a bust. And then his numbers on amazon.com significantly trailed off over the weekend. Amazon is now selling a downloadable version of the album for $4.99– a bad sign, as Madonna herself could tell us.
HXiBo.gif

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
I'm surprised album sales are even a metric for anything anymore. Everyone's probably using streaming services/youtube.

Nemesis_

More often than not their tours will also get them the moolah that they need, we're definitely in a time where album sales and such are just such a different beast to what they were many years ago.

You girls will get the NEW SINGLE incorporated into the TOUR

Girl you know this better be true. I need new Gaga material like I need a good dic-

Needless to say I can't wait to see her US leg, and once Red Lipstick/White Rose Thorns/??? comes out I'm pretty sure I'll be dedicating all of my pop listening quota to it.

GAG ME GAGA!!!

gag.gif

Trigger

Girl you know this better be true. I need new Gaga material like I need a good dic-

Needless to say I can't wait to see her US leg, and once Red Lipstick/White Rose Thorns/??? comes out I'm pretty sure I'll be dedicating all of my pop listening quota to it.

GAG ME GAGA!!!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/gag.gif[img][/QUOTE]

I'm ready for this. SO ready.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/bEQFX.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I thought it was a countdown to a new Rihanna album, tbh.

Speaking of Rih

RIHANNA - Where Have You Been: 124.973 (+ 2.933)

Seven days with the highest update for radio in a row

ib1ulRRX5JtYFJ.gif

Kyon

Banned
Your faves aren't ready. Say your goodbyes now because they aren't RECOVERING after the DALAI LANA makes her RETURN and SACRIFICES them and throws them into the pits of TARTARUS.

#Bow
#Obey
#Repent

ircQoGr0RraAJ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom