• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

The Gotye album is pretty good. We're listening to it at work.

My boss mentioned how his voice resembles Sting's. Now I cant unhear it O_O

SaintZ

With Ur Love was my jam. I even love the Mike Posner bit lol
I just don't like Mike Posner's voice. Same with Astro.
i always loved her cause she is so trashy. i just got bored after and threw her in the trash :/
I kinda like her for her personality, her overall look and her perfomances but yeah her record is just alright. I still love Want U Back though. Hopefully she gets better with the next album.

Trigger

I like "Want U Back". I first heard of her when some host on the BBC live lounge thanked a singer for not covering "Swagger Jagger".

royalan

Another day at work listening to music and NOT working...

What does GAF think of Goldfrapp? A great act that I don't see mentioned around here nearly enough.

Listening to the Supernature album right now and it's really slaying me. "Time Out From the World" especially, with its atmospheric-space-journey teas...

Goldfrapp is the bomb-diggity. I've only heard their first three albums though.

ibnokMyBn3RuUo.gif

Mau ®

Another day at work listening to music and NOT working...

What does GAF think of Goldfrapp? A great act that I don't see mentioned around here nearly enough.

Listening to the Supernature album right now and it's really slaying me. "[b]Time Out From the World[/b]" especially, with its atmospheric-space-journey teas...

I stan Goldfrapp so hard *.*

Supernature was my introduction to them but soon I checked out Black Cherry. That album has more "time out from the world" teas actually with Hairy Trees & Deep Honey.

My favorite album of theirs is most definetely Seventh Tree though *.*

Head First was really dissapointing though. Outside of the Rocket and Dreaming, it was pretty dull.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I stan Goldfrapp so hard *.*

Supernature was my introduction to them but soon I checked out Black Cherry. That album has more "time out from the world" teas actually with Hairy Trees & Deep Honey.

My favorite album of theirs is most definetely Seventh Tree though *.*

Head First was really dissapointing though. Outside of the Rocket and Dreaming, it was pretty dull.

You really pull my heart in every direction sis.

Mau ®

drudge-siren.gif
INCOMING RIHANNA REIGN TEAS
drudge-siren.gif

The BAJAN QUEEN (soon to be Queen of Pop) has been slaying the UK lately, with Princess of China AND Where Have You Been destroying the charts, as well as her MASSIVE Hackney HEADLINING GIG.

And now comes the news that RihALLAH has now sold a staggering combined total of 20 million singles and albums on UK turf, according to the latest Official Charts Company’s sales data.

The Bajan superstar’s biggest UK hit single to date is 2011’s We Found Love FT Calvin Harris, which has now sold over 1.14 million copies. In fact, We Found Love is one of THREE different singles on which Rihanna features that have smashed the hallowed 1 million sales milestone (the other two being 2010’s Love The Way You Lie, appearing with Eminem, and Only Girl (In The World)).

RIHALLA is also the only female artist in the history of the Official Charts to have featured on five Number 1 singles in five consecutive years (2007’s Umbrella, 2008’s Take A Bow, 2009’s Run This Town, 2010’s Only Girl In The World, and 2011’s We Found Love), and is the 10th bigest selling artists in the 60-year history of the Official Singles Chart.

01 Rihanna FT Calvin Harris We Found Love
02 Eminem FT Rihanna Love The Way You Lie
03 Rihanna Only Girl (In The World)
04 Rihanna FT Drake What’s My Name
05 Rihanna FT Jay-Z Umbrella
06 Rihanna S&M
07 Rihanna Rude Boy
08 David Guetta FT Rihanna Who’s That Chick
09 Rihanna Disturbia
10 Rihanna Russian Roulette

SO MUCH SLAYAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sai-kun

Banned
I can't believe we're 3/4 of the way to our second edition. Y'all are some cool people for sticking around :)

I remember the days of the OT sitting in Google Docs with so many #premiumquality shades in the titles

something something rolling in the deep dish pizza

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I did plan on making an extravagant post that basically said
tumblr_m67wmtoQ4X1qilwvg.gif

but when I started it felt a bit premature and pretentious so I will wait for OT2 maybe, by then she will be all over the media again and the receipts will be stronger

I did thought of something else but I will wait until this thread is near the end
iR606zh8K5BWR.gif

Delio

Just gonna leave this here.

music_one_direction_screenshot_1.jpg

vHcCI.png

My boys so hot and READY. Also the name of their new single is HEARTBREAKER.

The song will be released this November 20 (UK), November 27 (US) and November 28 (Worldwide), expected to hit the radio on November 26. The song is produced by Carl Falk, Rami Yacoub and Savan Kotecha.

CANNOT WAIT.

MagMZ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom